list of arrest on wymt.com

list of arrest on wymt.com

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

Pig

Harrison, AR

#1 Jul 15, 2009
“And, this investigation has not concluded,” Smoot continued.“The community can expect to see more arrests in the near future.”

Six law enforcement agencies gathered Wednesday morning in Cumberland to serve the arrest warrants. Assisting UNITE detectives with the roundup were officers from the Cumberland, Benham and Harlan police departments, the Harlan County Sheriff’s Office, and the Kentucky State Police.

By mid-afternoon 18 of the suspects had been apprehended and authorities were still searching for the others.Arrested as of early afternoon and lodged in the Harlan County Detention Center were:

• Gloria Baldwin, age 23, Capitol Crescent Drive, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Phillip Barnhill, age 33, Second Street, Beverly, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Anthony Carr, age 39, Kenvir, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and first-degree persistent felony offender.

• Willis Roger Boggs, age 32, Martin Street, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Lucille Brown, age 58, Sandhill, Cumberland, first-degree possession of a controlled substance.

• Amanda Clark, age 23, Mastin Drive, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Curtis Cook, age 51, Church Street, Lynch, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Ashley Huff, age 24, Power Street, Cumberland, trafficking in a controlled substance within 1,000 yards of a school.

• Shannon Landers, age 22, Cornett Street, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Chris Lewis, age 30, Locust Street, Benham, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Paige Lewis, age 21, North Highway 119, Cumberland, first-degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

• James Ferguson, age 20, Highway 119, Partridge, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Annie Hatfield, age 24, East Main Street, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Joshua Seals, age 28, Cloverlick Apartments, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Jeff Sergent, age 30, Russell Drive, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• John Sergent, age 20, Old U.S. 119, Blair, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Michelle Sexton, age 30, Mastin Drive, Cumberland, first-degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

• Antonio Simmons, age 32, Russell Drive, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

For more information about Operation UNITE visit their website at www.operationunite.org .
TaDa

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2009
Sad is all I can think of.
sandy

Holden, WV

#3 Jul 15, 2009
I wonder why they hide their face?
sandy

Holden, WV

#4 Jul 15, 2009
I wonder why they hide their faces?
Why

Harrison, AR

#5 Jul 15, 2009
Because they don't want people that know them as some thing different to see what they really are.
TaDa

Somerset, KY

#6 Jul 16, 2009
I know people have it hard. But I don't understand why these people resort to selling drugs. Is is a feed my addiction problem?
just someone

Harrison, AR

#7 Jul 16, 2009
i thank its good to get this crap off the streets
Opinion

Winchester, KY

#8 Jul 16, 2009
I am so thankful for the job that Unite and the Sheriff's Office has done since Marvin Lipford has become Sheriff. I think that everyone should let them know how thankful that us citizen are for a job well done!! Keep up the Good Work Law Enforcement!!!!
who

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Jul 17, 2009
is the rest they didnt get that day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is robbie bray around (Oct '11) 9 hr Facts 16
wig 10 hr sara 3
LF some information on jobs in Georgetown 12 hr Erick 1
Friends with benefits 12 hr Maninthebix 1
News Whata s Goina On Aug 18 seriously the ori... 28
black bear market Aug 16 hungry one 1
Brianna Cornett Aug 16 Boo booo 4

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance