First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Watchful Eyes

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2009
She is the sorriest excuse for a mother I have ever seen in my life. She never spends time with her kids, she always shoves them off on someone else. She blows her money on dope and booze and sells her food stamps to support her drug habit instead of using it to feed her kids. And she is absolutely obsessed with skanky men! As long as they have a little money in one pocket, and some pills in the other, she's up for just about anything.

Someone needs to step up and do something for her kids. Whether it be her or an outsider that's close to the kids. They are probably really sweet, and smart, but they are learning about things that they should have no idea about at their age.

April: If you see this, I want you to know. You need to grow up and get away from the other druggies that are dragging you down. Start looking out for your children. Keep them away from the situations that you know aren't emotionally or physically safe for them. Spend your money doing things with your sons. They're gonna be grown before you know it and you're gonna wish for this time back.
april york

Saint Catharine, KY

#2 May 12, 2009
i don't know who wrote this to stoop this low on me evedently u must be talkin about yourself. cause i am a great mother to my children i have raised them for 11 years on my own. and i am not no drug addict and i don't go out with men for money or pills again that must be you.and u don't know nothin about my finical state. the law is tracing this back to the person who done it and u will go to jail for slander. now my friend has something to say that has knowed me for 7 years. this is aprils friend and u do not know what she has been thru in life and u have no reason to judge her or anyone else for that matter
A Friend

Saint Catharine, KY

#3 May 14, 2009
I meet April my Freshman year when she was a senior we also had a class together and she is a damn good person who cares what she use to do,the fact is that she is a good mother to her boys,and she is not on drugs n e more,I no that for a fact so don't talk shit about her unless you put your freaking name on her be a woman or man don't hide behind a screen coward grow up leave her alone,you don't know half of what she has been through.April they are just cowards
Amanda Whitehead

United States

#4 May 23, 2009
April hunny, you said yourself you did drugs. and you call that a good mom. i dont think so. i feel sorry for your kids. and as far as you screwing for pills you know you do. one of these days you will be got. who knows i was at your house not long ago. think about it Bi**h! i could have been wired, you never know! so now, i put my name. i have nothing to hide. if you want some, come get some. i am waiting very impatiently who**! love amanda
Excalibar

Saint Catharine, KY

#5 May 25, 2009
What happened to April's mom? She looked like someone beat the hell out of her.
cool and calm

United States

#6 May 25, 2009
what kind of mother lets her sister do drugs with her boys,when your boys were about 6 and 8 your sister said she would rather get the good drugs and do it with than let them get bad drugs on their own either way you are not a good mom!!!!!!!!!!
guess who

Bimble, KY

#7 May 31, 2009
Who in thier right mind would do drugs with children that is just insane and some one needs to call social services on them for doing that april I know you from many years ago I dont know what kind of mother you are I didnt even know that you had kids but if you let your sister do drugs with your kids then that is sorry
Just An Opinion

Saint Catharine, KY

#8 Jun 1, 2009
What kind of "good mother" lets someone else take care of their kids all the time? April, you don't even see your kids during the week except for a few hours. Then you shove them off to God know's where... I'm not trying to judge, but if you're such a good mother, why don't you prove it. Whenever you are seen the kids are never with you. And BTW, making an appearance at a Ball Game doesn't count as good mothering skills!
ummmm

Saint Catharine, KY

#9 Jun 3, 2009
Amanda Whitehead wrote:
April hunny, you said yourself you did drugs. and you call that a good mom. i dont think so. i feel sorry for your kids. and as far as you screwing for pills you know you do. one of these days you will be got. who knows i was at your house not long ago. think about it Bi**h! i could have been wired, you never know! so now, i put my name. i have nothing to hide. if you want some, come get some. i am waiting very impatiently who**! love amanda
April, this is rosie writing this honey look at all shes wrote on here its all from taleto ohio!
Vic Mackey

Winchester, KY

#10 Jun 3, 2009
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>April, this is rosie writing this honey look at all shes wrote on here its all from taleto ohio!
i think its you being two face lol
ummmm

Saint Catharine, KY

#11 Jun 3, 2009
Vic Mackey wrote:
<quoted text>i think its you being two face lol
Oh really now?....well call it whatever you want, just putting the blame where it should be,Didnt i tell you to get lost once vic?...poof be gone! No one wants to hear what you got to say!!
ummmm

Saint Catharine, KY

#12 Jun 3, 2009
april york wrote:
i don't know who wrote this to stoop this low on me evedently u must be talkin about yourself. cause i am a great mother to my children i have raised them for 11 years on my own. and i am not no drug addict and i don't go out with men for money or pills again that must be you.and u don't know nothin about my finical state. the law is tracing this back to the person who done it and u will go to jail for slander. now my friend has something to say that has knowed me for 7 years. this is aprils friend and u do not know what she has been thru in life and u have no reason to judge her or anyone else for that matter
Thats right april, you are a good mother and thats all that counts...at least your kids dont run around like some....they are dressed nice and they are always clean,girl pay them no mind. they are just jealous of ya girl! you know who i am....I told you i got ya back!!!
huh

London, KY

#13 Jun 3, 2009
well who are you? I have no clue?
Vic Mackey

Winchester, KY

#14 Jun 3, 2009
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really now?....well call it whatever you want, just putting the blame where it should be,Didnt i tell you to get lost once vic?...poof be gone! No one wants to hear what you got to say!!
oh but they want to hear your bs like i said make me get loast if you think you can untill then im staying right here so go do a pill now its time for your meds
Vic Mackey

Winchester, KY

#15 Jun 3, 2009
huh wrote:
well who are you? I have no clue?
im Vic Mackey bitch lol
Vic Mackey

London, KY

#16 Jun 3, 2009
im Vic Mackey and im a looser i have nothing better to do so i just talk shitz and spread rummors on topix all day long cause i hate my life and it's sooo miserable...what should i do? i took my meds but i still hear the voices, do u think some smoke would mellow me out...IM LONELY I HAVE NO LIFE..BOO HOO
WFT

Saint Catharine, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2009
you people need to leave the girl alone

Since: Jun 09

Winchester, KY

#18 Jun 3, 2009
i see theres a wanna be on here lol whqat a loser someone lives in Lexington running there mouth your so out of your mind thing anyone is gonna beleave you know anything about cumberland
Vic Mackey

London, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2009
im Vic Mackey, i live in lexington..lmao u loser.
haha, i told u once i do live in cumberland, my isp changes u are a true idiot!
i think im gonna find miss cherry, and see what her plans are with ya...lmao

Since: Jun 09

Winchester, KY

#20 Jun 3, 2009
Vic Mackey wrote:
im Vic Mackey, i live in lexington..lmao u loser.
haha, i told u once i do live in cumberland, my isp changes u are a true idiot!
i think im gonna find miss cherry, and see what her plans are with ya...lmao
how old are you 12 you act like it lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tina Britt 8 hr Facts 6
josh lee 17 hr none ya buisness 2
wreck beside family dollar 17 hr none ya buisness 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr cowboy 712
where is kathy brock johnson gilbert? 23 hr mexican slayer 4
help Thu ayyy 2
Wreck Wed Hmmm 6
More from around the web

Cumberland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]