First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i dont beleive it
#1 Aug 16, 2012
can you beleive whose runing for city councel in benham?
wanda compton humphrey
#2 Aug 16, 2012
i dont beleive it wrote:
I certainly can, Darlin.
haha
#3 Aug 16, 2012
i dont beleive it wrote:
No, I can't believe the mayor's wife and the rest of those idiots are running again!
benham

Saint Catharine, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I can't believe the mayor's wife and the rest of those idiots are running again!
benham just keeps going down
Person

Winchester, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Read the tri city news today, then you will really see what a bunch of idiots we have now,they could be letting us vote to have ku on the ballot in nov, but they think they are the smart ones they are a joke.
Daddy o

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 16, 2012
My vote goes to Wanda,monk,Cindy,and kid well
wanda compton humphrey
#7 Aug 16, 2012
Daddy o wrote:
Thank you Darlin.. your support is greatly appreciated.
miss benham
#8 Aug 16, 2012
Daddy o wrote:
mine will also is they are realing running.is these the one gueen dodd is calling butt holes.whats going on in benham oct. 19 20 21 that queen dodd is running that mouth of hers about.would love to see some one put her in her place.
miss benham

Saint Catharine, KY

#9 Aug 16, 2012
wanda compton humphrey wrote:
<quoted text>
give them hell wanda.they sure have give it to ever one else.
Little dove

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2012
You all got my vote too wanda,somebody has got to get in there that know how to stand up for the people.
mr benham

Saint Catharine, KY

#11 Aug 19, 2012
wanda can you please them me who all is realy running this time.
<quoted text>
wanda compton humphrey

Benham, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2012
mr benham wrote:
wanda can you please them me who all is realy running this time.<quoted text>
Besides myself, there is Cindy Humphrey, George Massey, Monk Falls, Michael Ellington, David Kidwell, David Childers Jr., Shirley Dodd, Howard White and Doug Robinson. As far as Kidwell, Ellington and Childers, I don't know how they would vote at future council meetings but I do know they were asked to run by Mayor Dodd. And I do know also that If Cindy, George and Monk and I are elected, I can guarantee the council will no longer be a "rubber stamp" for Mr. Dodd. Thank you for your concern.
miss benham

Saint Catharine, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Besides myself, there is Cindy Humphrey, George Massey, Monk Falls, Michael Ellington, David Kidwell, David Childers Jr., Shirley Dodd, Howard White and Doug Robinson. As far as Kidwell, Ellington and Childers, I don't know how they would vote at future council meetings but I do know they were asked to run by Mayor Dodd. And I do know also that If Cindy, George and Monk and I are elected, I can guarantee the council will no longer be a "rubber stamp" for Mr. Dodd. Thank you for your concern.
cant wait out with the old council and in with the new.get shirley and doug out of they would help alot.hope to see a change real soon.
cumberland

Cumberland, KY

#14 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
what do you mean future council?i dont no any thing about how the council works.i do no doug and queen dodd needs off of there.it makes me sick to hear her talk about the ones that are on there and the ones that are running.doug ends up with ever thing they bid off.buying in some one elses name.dont think that is right.
wanda compton humphrey

Benham, KY

#15 Aug 20, 2012
cumberland wrote:
<quoted text>what do you mean future council?i dont no any thing about how the council works.i do no doug and queen dodd needs off of there.it makes me sick to hear her talk about the ones that are on there and the ones that are running.doug ends up with ever thing they bid off.buying in some one elses name.dont think that is right.
I just mean that you already know how Mrs. Dodd, White and Robinson will vote ...they'll go along with anything the mayor wants passed, but if Kidwell, Ellington or Childers are elected they might or might not. They were all asked by Mr.Dodd to run for office however one or all might just decide to vote their own consciences instead of being "rubber stamps". It remains to be seen.
Daddy o

Winchester, KY

#16 Aug 21, 2012
Childers and Ellington, this is a joke two more bobble heads this is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time Now that's really dragging the bottom laughing all the way to the polls.
Dr-K

Versailles, KY

#17 Aug 21, 2012
I'm not writing this in an attempt to gain a single vote...nor to defend myself; I have no reason to defend myself. It is true that I was asked by the mayor to "run" for council; however, anyone that knows me will surely tell you that I have never "rolled-over" for any man (or woman). I fully despise corruption and I fully loathe the "good-ole-boy-network " mentality (I would much better-off financially if I had compromised with "power" in the past) and I hate bullies. Be assured that I would only support issues that benefit the whole of the Benham citizenry. I don't care who has money, who has power or who anyones' daddy is or was; I have always done what is honest and right for honest, often powerless people. I kneel to no man and never will. I simply agreed to run because I think Benham has the potential to be a better community than it currently is; and I think this a superb place to raise a family.
benham

Cumberland, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2012
someone gotta win
wanda compton humphrey

Benham, KY

#19 Aug 21, 2012
Dr-K wrote:
I'm not writing this in an attempt to gain a single vote...nor to defend myself; I have no reason to defend myself. It is true that I was asked by the mayor to "run" for council; however, anyone that knows me will surely tell you that I have never "rolled-over" for any man (or woman). I fully despise corruption and I fully loathe the "good-ole-boy-network " mentality (I would much better-off financially if I had compromised with "power" in the past) and I hate bullies. Be assured that I would only support issues that benefit the whole of the Benham citizenry. I don't care who has money, who has power or who anyones' daddy is or was; I have always done what is honest and right for honest, often powerless people. I kneel to no man and never will. I simply agreed to run because I think Benham has the potential to be a better community than it currently is; and I think this a superb place to raise a family.
Beautiful!!! You've sure got my vote, neighbor.... and Cindy's too.
Daddy o

Cynthiana, KY

#20 Aug 21, 2012
Thanks Dr K that's what I thought it is all about making Benham a better place,honesty is what we need got my vote to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 18 min Fish 907
Brandon Sons 37 min kjackson1989 2
Jeff Rankin Rumors 41 min disappointed 10
Made from scratch 2 hr Fair 8
Access Cable 4 hr shame on you 8
Rebecca Creech Thu School friend 2
brandon saylor Jul 1 Tab 10
More from around the web

Cumberland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE