First Prev
of 5
Next Last
4 UR INFO

Corbin, KY

#96 Aug 27, 2010
tell u like it is wrote:
She is a rat and face the fu*c*i** facts honey. Get the over it. She is also a who**e. It is no secret, everybody knows. you know. they anit nobody afraid of her. just cause she has whooped your as* dont make her a somebody. 4 ur info must be her sister cause your the only one who will take up for her.
No I am not Heather's sister. Hell her sister doesnt even have anything to do with her because how she is!
4 UR INFO

Corbin, KY

#97 Aug 27, 2010
infor right back wrote:
I can't stand either of them and yes I have told them to there faces. they are both ate up and only care about the drugs not there kids and noone can tell me any different cause I have seen and before you go defend her I know that some of you all like this trash but the truth is the truth and they both need a beat down. maybe they will kill each other and that would be 2 birds with one stone ha
You dont know anything because Holly has her kids and she takes care of them. She is a good mother and she doesnt do drugs anymore. So that show you how my you know about the "Hobbs" girls! Heather doesnt care about nothing but drugs! She doesnt even care about herself! I seriously doubt you told either of them to thier face that you didnt like them or you would of got knocked the f*cked up
4 UR INFO

Corbin, KY

#98 Aug 27, 2010
Stinky Hobbs wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, bet you are one of the many cousin's that has got that nasty sh!t. Think they call that kissing cousin's. AM I RIGHT? dON'T LIKE THOSE HOBB'S AND NEVER WILL. Good girls my rump, You believe that then i've got some ocean front property i'm selling for $150.00 in L.A. You are really funny man, but i've seen funnier. Tell your cousins they can buy douches about anywheres. GO CLEAN UP HO'S!
You are just mad because one of the Hobbs girl, beat you a** or stole your man and that is the only reason your mad. You dont know Holly, she doesnt live around there and hasnt in years. You know Paige and Heather I am sure but Holly No Way! And no there is NO KISSING COUSINS IN THAT FAMILY, LIKE THEY ARE IN YOURS!
4 UR INFO

Corbin, KY

#99 Aug 27, 2010
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>omg!!! i was hoping you had no children!!!! well. i just hope their not with your smart a** first of all, I would never claim kin to trash like them hobbs hos. i mean... i use to think i was trashy??? na, i was just a good hearted women! lol!! oh yea, thats some deep sh*t you typed in there, but it dont mean s*it
You can tell you are stupid and you were born and raised in Cumberland. I would say you have an IQ low enough to draw a check. OH! You cant do that because you already do!
Back In Jail

Kermit, WV

#100 Oct 9, 2010
tellme wrote:
what happened to heather hobbs
She has been in Fayette county jail for the past couple of weeks and still doesn't have a release date. Who knows when she will get back out this time. Some people never learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Scott 59 min Dumbo 23
Jeff ledford 1 hr Gossip 67 7
shane green Tue NYOB 4
Any bored women Mon Idiots 4
Trimpis Combs Mar 28 CCo149 3
Blair Mar 28 jmb 2
News Hospital spokeswoman says strike has closed two... (Apr '07) Mar 28 jmb 5
More from around the web

Cumberland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE