St Stephens School
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
deuce

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2011
Does anyone know what happened to Sister Teresa Kelemen? Do they still have classes there? I went there back in the 80s and since moved away. Great memories of my childhood life in Cumberland.
he he he

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Dec 5, 2011
no they dont have classes.their anymore.dont know wht happened to sister teresa.
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2011
he he he wrote:
no they dont have classes.their anymore.dont know wht happened to sister teresa.
looks like you need to go there.
roosevelt gook

Frankfort, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2011
everybody that went there when i was in school was all the people that thought their shit didnt stink.
all the stuck ups
and yes they were like that even though they lived in cumberland.
paul

Winchester, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2011
Eight year old kids thought that?? Come on. That's corny. Don't feel so insecure. So is Mass still held there?? Anything?? What'd they do with the old classrooms?? I haven't been inside that building in 26 years.
roosevelt gook

Frankfort, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2011
they may have not thought that when they were there but their parents did and when they got older they were just like their parents
deuce

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2011
So is church still held there?? I miss Cumberland. I know it's not the same place as it was when we were all children but I am still proud to have heritage from the mountains. I've been moved to Lexington/Cincinnati for 24 years and the slower pace of life that Harlan County has/had is something that I miss often. I've just been wondering about the old Catholic school. Thanks everyone.
ya its there

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2011
yes
reverb

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2011
yes its there and i went to school there. was also were i was mentally abused and tortured. sister teresa was sent back to hell well she came from. her father satan needed her assistance to destroy somemore youth

“Making Shine”

Since: Dec 11

In the sticks of Ky

#10 Dec 8, 2011
my girls went there, they said they were mean to them
Will Ferrell

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 21, 2011
Who was mean to them??
reverb

Somerset, KY

#12 Dec 22, 2011
sister teresa she was one messed up imp

Since: Apr 10

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Dec 22, 2011
they just held their hands to the fire every now and then......cmon!!!!
whatever

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Dec 22, 2011
hoogee wrote:
they just held their hands to the fire every now and then......cmon!!!!
they did not.i went there.and so did my 3 kids.but it is different now.they want give food boxes to the ones that need it.they give j.corrnett boxes ever time.she works ever day.her live in boyfriend work ever days.they have one kid at home.most of what they get,you can find it in there garbage cans on monday.it needs to go to someone that needs it.
blessed

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Dec 22, 2011
WHO IS J CORNETT AND WERE DO THEY WORK
the good shepherd

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2011
i bet your the frist in line they help anyone you just go to the door and they hand it to you and dont ask you any thing so stop lier its people like you that gets stuff that helps people closed down and yes i go and yes i have a job but some times i need a little help and they help me. thank god for st. stephen scool
to the good shepherd

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2011
John 21:15So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon,[son] of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, FEED my lambs.

John 21:16He saith to him again the second time, Simon,[son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, FEED my sheep.

John 21:17He saith unto him the third time, Simon,[son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, FEED my sheep.

Acts 20:28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to FEED the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
wade

Winchester, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2011
the good shepherd wrote:
i bet your the frist in line they help anyone you just go to the door and they hand it to you and dont ask you any thing so stop lier its people like you that gets stuff that helps people closed down and yes i go and yes i have a job but some times i need a little help and they help me. thank god for st. stephen scool
Is Sister Teresa still alive?? Where is she??
reverb

Somerset, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2011
sister teresa is alive alcohol hasnt killed her yet.
heard she drinks blood to stay alive

Since: Apr 10

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Dec 24, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>they did not.i went there.and so did my 3 kids.but it is different now.they want give food boxes to the ones that need it.they give j.corrnett boxes ever time.she works ever day.her live in boyfriend work ever days.they have one kid at home.most of what they get,you can find it in there garbage cans on monday.it needs to go to someone that needs it.
apparentyl you never got taken to the secret room.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty deal 3 hr TenRoc 1
Land wanted Mar 21 ezmonnee 4
anyone Mar 21 jwn 1
why hasnt there been any thing done about the m... (Dec '12) Mar 20 BHLC 10
nervis breakdown Mar 20 liby 3
Benham Mayor Mar 20 Neighbor eye wit... 19
anyone know crit neal jackson? (May '14) Mar 20 annon 24

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance