Tracy Kennedy Eldridge
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Johnson City, TN

#66 Sep 3, 2010
fancyforty wrote:
look here ppl...whether or not Jason Eldridge and Tracy Kennedy Eldridge get back together or not is not gonna make a bit of difference in this world due to what's being said in these posts.this is just a 'gossip' column and some folks just take it WAY,WAY too serious...so let's all just drop it and start talking bout somebody else now....have a nice nite my topix friends:)
Im glad you decided to see things from my point of view. They are pretty much like family to me and for those of you who dont know me, you should probably not mess with my family. Goodnight =)
So sad

Saint Catharine, KY

#67 Sep 6, 2010
marsha eldridge wrote:
thank you and i belive the kennedys r good people to they have always treated jason good as for us all i know is where trying to leave right and we think a lot of tracy i would do anything to see it work out
I have been a friend of Tracy's and known her family for many years and you are right they are good people. Jason is a good boy and I know that you must be a good woman because I know two of your son's and you raised them right! It's ashame that Tracy and Jason are being talked about on a trashy website like this and I am so sorry that you and Sharon have to read this nonsense! It's never to late to pray that things workout with Tracy and Jason. But no matter what happens I know that their son will have nothing but love from both families and both parents and thats all that matters. For all of you that are spreading lies on here...That is sick! Pray for the sake of this family and child that if they cannot get back together that the rumors and lies stop so this will be an easier divorce for their son's sake! God bless Tracy Jason JJ and both families involved!
wannaknow

Sheridan, AR

#68 Dec 15, 2010
is misty dating david again.(anyone know his last name)would love to know, heard she was keeping secrets from him!!! better be honest b4 someone gets to him......
Billy

Hamilton, OH

#69 Feb 27, 2011
Tracey
yeah well

Sheridan, AR

#70 Mar 1, 2011
who really gives two fart!!!
JJ Dione

Mount Sterling, KY

#71 Mar 10, 2011
you ppl need to lay off both famlies. you are probably poor at the library just talking trash on the cities computer. i will get this post deleted and as far as ppl talking trash about these families, you r the trash. i know both families well and both families are very very hard workers and pay their ways, unlike you, you are on foodstamps and draw a welfare check. i can tell by the way that u ppl talk on here. you all are just jelous becouse u aint got anyone by ur side and u want to talk bout other ppl. you have got some kind of problems or you wouldnt be putting ppl down. so have all the fun u can cause i will have this post deleted. just watch me!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS
people

Saint Catharine, KY

#72 Mar 11, 2011
people tracy has remarried and moved on. let it rest.
well

London, KY

#73 Apr 16, 2011
people wrote:
since she's gone does gator get the house he helped build?!
Billy Joe Jack

Sydney, Australia

#74 Apr 16, 2011
TinNashville wrote:
<quoted text>
He is dumping her because he caught her with another man's dick in her mouth...what do you expect...
Was the dick christian too?
miss

Saint Catharine, KY

#75 Apr 16, 2011
people wrote:
glad she is happy now.hope she didnt move to far off.sharon and david miss jj so much.my son and his famiy had to move for work.it was so hard getting use to not have my grandkid around ever day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Club180 Leader Terry trying to take public park... 1 hr Cumberland Citizen 1
take it in bum 10 hr big chief 11
Coven folk who asked about me 11 hr HPinTN 2
brandon saylor 23 hr our new gf 17
Does anyone know of any houses to rent in Cum... (May '14) Mon maybe 10
Food city Cumberland ky Mon Blog 72 5
Access Cable Mon goback 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cumberland Mortgages