Jesse franks and Rachel Polly

Jesse franks and Rachel Polly

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grossed out

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Why in the world would he do that?
Ewh

Clintwood, VA

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Grossed out wrote:
Why in the world would he do that?
He has a little boy with her and his wife
mind your own

Jeremiah, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2013
you people need to mind your own business! Don't be jealous because he picked her over you!
Grossed out

Clintwood, VA

#4 Oct 2, 2013
He's f*ckedd everything that's walked I front of him lmao.
getreal

Jeremiah, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Grossed out wrote:
He's f*ckedd everything that's walked I front of him lmao.
LOL don't be hatin ho
clem

Bronx, NY

#6 Oct 4, 2013
So they are together. What happened to his wife
simple

London, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2013
if their lives doesn't involve or affect you, why bother them, or make a post about them? Most people dont care. So for you to take the time out of your day, apparently it does affect you in some way. jealousy? Thats the only thing it could be.
Lmaooo

Virgie, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2013
getreal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL don't be hatin ho
There's not a d*mn thing to be hating on. He barely has any teeth in his head!
NumberTwo

London, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2013
I was going to keep this a secret but might as well tell it. I had been seeing jesse also. Found out he had this baby on the way. WOW he sure did NOT tell me about this. He told me he only had one child and just broke up with his girlfriend (HIS WIFE). Oh my how he can LIE. Now I'm 21.3 weeks pregnant with his baby girl. But the question is Jesse can you guess which one of the many young females you have knocked up?
Haha

Cumberland, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2013
We'll good luck too you! From what I hear big daddy don't even fool with the baby he's got by that Polly girl.
Pissed my pants

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Oct 15, 2013
NumberTwo wrote:
I was going to keep this a secret but might as well tell it. I had been seeing jesse also. Found out he had this baby on the way. WOW he sure did NOT tell me about this. He told me he only had one child and just broke up with his girlfriend (HIS WIFE). Oh my how he can LIE. Now I'm 21.3 weeks pregnant with his baby girl. But the question is Jesse can you guess which one of the many young females you have knocked up?
Ouch
Lol

Cumberland, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2013
Ouch is gonna be when three bit?ches take his ass to court for that child support. Looks like the sucker just got sucked lol dumbass! don't mr franks know when to pull it out? Guess not with 2 here and 1 on the way!!
Wow

Cumberland, KY

#13 Oct 17, 2013
If you're really pregnant why don't you say your name? Sounds like bs to me.
LMAO

Jonancy, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
If you're really pregnant why don't you say your name? Sounds like bs to me.
It is prolly true!!!
Just me

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 17, 2013
Hate to hear all this because wendy his wife is such a great person
Number one

Cumberland, KY

#16 Oct 17, 2013
Jesse franks is a big Dumass he is a dam fool
sad

Versailles, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2013
Just me wrote:
Hate to hear all this because wendy his wife is such a great person
His wife is such a nice person. She for sure didn't deserve all his bullsh*t
Number one

Cumberland, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2013
No she don't deserve that but she left his ass good 4 her
jesse franks

Cumberland, KY

#19 Oct 20, 2013
Don't always believe everything you hear. Good side of it is if your on my ass your leaving somone else alone
silly ass people

London, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2013
jesse franks wrote:
Don't always believe everything you hear. Good side of it is if your on my ass your leaving somone else alone
It's a known fact that this damn site isn't nothing but a tool for people to slander people and get away with it,Being that this is a small town where if you fart the person 10 miles down the road is gonna go to Topix and tell everyone how it smells,its so sad that we live in a society were folks get off on trying to ruin someones reputation and I only wish that the trash who does it has it done to them in a way it would make them want to kill themselves..What happened to the days when folks looked out for one another,are offered to help or pray for an individual and there situation.No people nowadays don't have a life or hate there situation and get off by bad mouthing there neighbor,brother ,sister,mother,father,cousins, children,friends..It's just so sad that we as a community do this to folks..I say to anyone whom as been dogged out on here,just pray for the nay sayers and don't acknowledge them on here cause it tends to make them that much more blood thirsty,and truth of the matter is that they have to hide behind the keyboard because they are not nor will ever be brave enough to say it to your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Superintendent $188,000 dollars a year WTF 17 min Know him 5
georgetown police radio 2 hr Feed Owner 11
Open Enrollment 2 hr Management 3
Delvin and Ashley 3 hr 5 min rule 5
Benham 18 hr rollie pollie 15
Moonshiners 18 hr nookie 3
Sick of drugs in New York section! Sat Lmao 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cumberland Mortgages