informer

Cumberland, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2013
they had good food,but they changed there hours to 8.00 am - 2.00pm,went by today sunday and now they are closed for the winter,what a joke....
sad

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
They were never open on Sunday, I never ate there but hate they are closed. I doubt that it will reopen. Really, though, I thought last year when Dairy Hut, Too, closed for the winter they wouldn't reopen either, but they did.
crazyru

London, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2013
the will be closed for a while lack of business
Sad

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Such a good place to eat. Better than dairy hut. Hate to see them ruin their business with these hours.
crazyru

London, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2013
i would be willing to bet a lot of the reason has to do with darlenes health she is in the hospital as we speak you know
curious

Harlan, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2013
crazyru wrote:
i would be willing to bet a lot of the reason has to do with darlenes health she is in the hospital as we speak you know
what's wrong with darlene?
sad

London, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Darlene had a stroke. Prayers much needed because she is too young to be going through this. Darlene has worked very hard all her life, been there for everyone but herself and worked overload when it came to being a mother.
curious

Harlan, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2013
sad wrote:
Darlene had a stroke. Prayers much needed because she is too young to be going through this. Darlene has worked very hard all her life, been there for everyone but herself and worked overload when it came to being a mother.
Thoughts and prayers and with her. I hope she has someone to help her thru this. I remember her husband died some years back.
Aimee

Cumberland, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Darlene has alot of family including myself that will help her through this. She has a long road of recovery ahead of her but she is stable. Keep the prayers going up as we will need them. Thanks
sad

London, KY

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Thank you Aimee for the update. Love Darlene to death and have been worried about her. Good she has all of you. Prayers will be with you all.
question

Harlan, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Aimee wrote:
Darlene has alot of family including myself that will help her through this. She has a long road of recovery ahead of her but she is stable. Keep the prayers going up as we will need them. Thanks
Hows Darlene doin? Whose staying with her? When can she get to come home?
Aimee

Cumberland, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows Darlene doin? Whose staying with her? When can she get to come home?
she is doing better each day. Her son is staying with her and as to when she gets to come home we dont know. I put updates on facebook daily if you would like to keep up with her progress.
curious

Harlan, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Aimee wrote:
<quoted text>
she is doing better each day. Her son is staying with her and as to when she gets to come home we dont know. I put updates on facebook daily if you would like to keep up with her progress.
Haven't heard anything in a while. Is there an update on Darlene's progress? How she doin?
Cody

United States

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Me nd my mom r coming home friday.. She is doin great. We hav been in lex since jan 17.
curious

Harlan, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2013
Cody wrote:
Me nd my mom r coming home friday.. She is doin great. We hav been in lex since jan 17.
How's Darlene doing?
curious

Harlan, KY

#16 Apr 18, 2013
anybody know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bottoms up 6 hr Michael Itorus 35
Brittany Bledoe dating Kelsey Combs 6 hr Michael Itorus 2
amy mendoza and butch thornsberry (May '14) 23 hr retarded 36
Kathyann harris johnson brock Fri Know you 34
I find it funny how Fri Sayin 2
Cumberland Elementary Principle Hall breaking t... Dec 18 Be kind 17
simpson Dec 17 curious 8
Cumberland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web