Sex offenders living near you

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Mother

Manchester, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2010
I recently moved and now have discovered that a registered sex offender lives less than 1000 ft from me. I have a small son and according to the website his victim was 6. I know there's nothing I can legally do except keep a very close eye on my son at all times, but this really gives me the creeps. Especially when he is playing outside and the guy is sitting on his porch. I don't undserstand how someone could do that to a child. There is no excuse, there are plenty of women around. It just disgusts me.
well

Hazard, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2010
what road does he live on other in your neighbor hood with small children might not know this & really might need to know. or could give give a name of who he is or the web site of where you found this. to give us a clue if he is my neighbor or not.
Concerned Mother

Manchester, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2010
http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/html/SORSearch....

There is 7 within a 5 mile radius of my house,What is wrong with these ppl?
nasty

Saint Catharine, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2010
anyone who does something nasty to a child needs to die or never see daylight again from their jail cell
what

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 30, 2010
You all do know that it is illegal to harass a registered sex offender...talking about it on here could be considered slander...i would be very careful!
idiot

Saint Catharine, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2010
You're an idiot, "what" and likely one of these sick, twisted, abominations of mankind that get off on destroying children's innocence. For the 9 billionth f*cking time, to all you pseudo-intellectual retards behind screens who think they have any idea of the nuances of law, slander is VERBAL statements. No one, and I mean no one, can be sued for slander for typing things on the internet. That would be LIBEL. Secondly, you can't sue a person for saying they think sex offenders are disgusting pieces of sh*t that need to be obliterated from the face of the earth. If anyone here got specific and started talking about a specific person, okay, maybe. But as of right now, you look like a complete idiot, which I am certain would not be the first time. Only trash would defend a pedophile and his right to live freely, cause you know what happens when a pedophile lives freely? Children get raped and murdered. You f*cking idiot...
well

Hazard, KY

#8 Apr 30, 2010
know one is giving names on here but everyone has the right to know if there are sex offenders in there neighbor hoods,i am sure not everyone knows abouthe site to look.i am sure there are way more sex offeners then that are not listed.
as for concerned mother i really think i know who you are after re reading what you wrote.if you are who i think you are you have nothing to worry about. i also don't care where anyone lives they should always and i mean always what there children out side to play.there is more things to worry about then sex offeneds. like cutting your grass and watching for snakes in the grass.watching for the drug addicts,what if you are not out watching your child and a car flies down the road and hits your child. a number of things could happen.like playinging in a bucket of water or even a childs pool and drowns. there are all kinds of dangers outside for you or anyone else to know watch your children good
atheist

Somerset, KY

#9 Apr 30, 2010
terry stewart of lynch raped a young girl the other day. he has a son named robert constience.
nasty

Saint Catharine, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2010
what wrote:
You all do know that it is illegal to harass a registered sex offender...talking about it on here could be considered slander...i would be very careful!
I will say what ever I want about these sick motherf###ers I could go post their pics all over town if I felt like it and nothing could done about it and topix is all about freedom of speech!!!
BoogieMan

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Apr 30, 2010
I'm Soooo scared !
Concerned Mother

Manchester, KY

#12 Apr 30, 2010
I agree that children need to be watched closely at all times, but it makes me sick at my stomach to even think of someone doing that to a child. As for "what" I posted no names,nor address, so I am not harassing anyone. I feel that everyone has a right to know about these people, whether they live here or Alaska. Like soemone stated earlier not everyone knows about this website, and I'm sure all parents would want to know if they were living next door to one of these people.
well

Hazard, KY

#13 Apr 30, 2010
i agree everyone has the right to know,i also thought the schools were suppose to send a statement out to the parents if a sex offender is living close by to the school to with the picture of the sex offender on it. what would make you so sure your boy friend or next boy friend is a sex offender or a murderer or is a child beater or a woman beater.are you going to be able to find that out.most likely not.i guess you just can't trust no one.
nasty

Saint Catharine, KY

#14 Apr 30, 2010
BoogieMan wrote:
I'm Soooo scared !
you should be..Your that crazy that You dont evn know the law at all.
You can go online download and print these sorry pieces of shits pictures, and hang them in your yard, on telephone polls, and trees,
or go around and carry a sign stating there name nd that there a registered sex offender!! And you dont want them in your fucking town or neiborhood, And it is your legal right to do so. Nothing can be done about it, These pieces of shit have no rights when it becomes public record and information. And any one with a child needs to know, and should, if one is tryng to move in there neck of the woods.We should run them all out of this fucking town,.Thats what should be done.its your legal right to post your comments about them.......any whee you want.
Concerned Mother

Manchester, KY

#15 Apr 30, 2010
When it comes to your children you can never be too careful, it don't pay to trust anyone. I just had a post on facebook about a woman's boyfrined beating her 1 yr old to death.
nasty

Saint Catharine, KY

#16 Apr 30, 2010
Concerned Mother wrote:
When it comes to your children you can never be too careful, it don't pay to trust anyone. I just had a post on facebook about a woman's boyfrined beating her 1 yr old to death.
See that is the kind of shit that pisses me off! They should turn these motherfu****s over to a lynch mobb, like they did way back in the day. Lets do our own justice. If it was that way today they would'nt be so many in prison today, A town hanging would wake alot of these dumb ass' up, and change the way they live..
Bring back town square hangings please!!!!!!!!!!
awwww

London, KY

#17 Apr 30, 2010
hell yeah i agree
angie creech

Russell Springs, KY

#18 May 1, 2010
Can I just laugh my fucking ass off now? Do I have permission? Okay so the motherfuka is sitting on his porch . Right. Did he look at you wrong? Did he blow a kiss to your kids? Make me fucking laugh.Did he make a gesture towards your children? Or what? why are you on here starting a post on somebody that is a sex offender . Literally ? YOU people make me fucking sick.I dont know who you are but i ALWAYS put my real name. AND you do NOT need to start post about someone period inless they actually did something to YOU. Did he? Oh im sorry I forgot he was sitting on his porch. Let me tell you something woman...but you not a real woman.My life has not been perfect and there was some things that went on growing up I dont play on it though.I learned to Grow from it. YOU are looking for drama. I am a true woman. You are looking for drama. Say your looking out for your child. But sounds like YOU stalking the guy "on tha porch" hope you find a life soon cus you aint making one for you picking at others. Sorry I'm not a bitch but I'm not stupid either. You picking woman.
angie creech

Russell Springs, KY

#19 May 1, 2010
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>See that is the kind of shit that pisses me off! They should turn these motherfu****s over to a lynch mobb, like they did way back in the day. Lets do our own justice. If it was that way today they would'nt be so many in prison today, A town hanging would wake alot of these dumb ass' up, and change the way they live..
Bring back town square hangings please!!!!!!!!!!
Really? There was NEVER a real LYNCH HANGING>for bad folk that is. Check your history. Only Hangings that happened around Cumberland and Lynch is a real "lynchn" hanging those that were black and anyone that supported the black folk. Get your history straight before you write about it. Im not being a smartass. But I really do hate this town. I hate that black folk DONT stand UP for themselves for one thing. It is so unreal. I have traveled outside the state. Do you know that life is so different outside of Kentucky? There is a whole new world out there. I found it all by myself. It is great. I loved Kentucky and I still do. But I HATE Cumberland and Harlan. They suck. Small town. small fortune. for the big peoples. why do YOU guys support them? You will learn one day.Keep on paying your school taxes and your city taxes and etc.. taxes..make me laugh.why would you pay school taxes when the high school wasnt even open on time........and they LIED. HCHS is NOT what they said. Wheres the little restaurant? wheres the coffee shop? wheres anything they promised? wheres the football field? wheres anything there?It is a pretty school..but where is the other things they promised OUR children?Do they have football games at HCHS? NO. Why? cus they lied. lmao.ABOUT everything.Rich gotta get rich, make the poor Poor '
Mommy

Manchester, KY

#20 May 1, 2010
I am not stalking anyone! And yes I am a real woman. A real woman that cares about her child. Anyone who will uphold for anyone that has harmed child has some serious issues. You can laugh all you want, but I will still have my opinion. When it comes to a child's safety and well being, it's nothing to laugh at. Like I stated before I have not posted any names, I am not picking at anyone. And no he didn't make any gestures towards my child or I would be in jail right now. As far as you hating this town and all of us in it, well if you are not happy then move. And I'm not being a smart@ss either. But if you are not happy here, go somewhere where you will be happy with the resturants and coffeshops.
sara

United States

#21 May 1, 2010
Angie, I couldn't agree more. The woman is wanting drama. Sounds like a drama queen. Why do people just up and start messing with people for no apparent reason?? Alot of people in this town are that way. They aren't happy if there's peace. And everybody is "trash" except themselves. People want to dig out peoples skeletons and leave their own in the closet. Sick of this place. People always have to be talkin sh1t about somebody. I believe people do it because they are miserable and want others to be miserable also. I wish people would mind their own business. That is what normal people do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumberland Elementary Principle Hall breaking t... 38 min Be kind 17
bottoms up 12 hr Edward 34
simpson 17 hr curious 8
fay helton Tue tony 2
Cumberland Valley Electric Tue Powerless 1
Who knows Tue ou8I2 3
Shawn Mclain & Sandra Cleaver?! (Jun '12) Dec 13 Curious 5
Cumberland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web