First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well then

Zoe, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2011
What the heck is the matter with this girl? And yes I said girl... she cant stay out of jail to save her life, because she cant leave Josh alone! She needs to step up & be a mother to her child. I swear if it wasnt for Russell and her mother, that little boy wuldnt have a chance! And she couldnt care less!!! These two make me sick!
True

London, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2011
I agree! Russell is a wonderful dad...Too bad baby Russ's mother doesn't give him half the love that he recieves from his father. She needs to grow up!
What

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2011
Who does the baby live with? I see Erica out in town walking and standing on the street infront of her Mom's "house" and I have never seen the baby with her. What is Russell doing now? Has he straightened up?
well then

Zoe, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2011
Russell is a very good dad, but he does still drink. Im not sure if he drinks only on the weekends, or if this is all the time. But, I jhave been around him when hes drinking, and hes not the same person. So hopefully he will work on that for his self and his son. But, hes a saint compared to Erika. She never has her son. I wouldnt even call her a mother. Shes not one. Maybe a birth mother. Thats all. I dont have anything against this girl at all. I bet Ive only talked to her twice. But I cant stand to see a baby be neglected by its mother over a piece of trash! The baby lives with Russell and his mother. I dont know if Russell is working or not? Not sure.
hhhuuuummmm

Ripley, TN

#5 Oct 21, 2011
well now we know about her baby , but where is josh's baby who as him
Crazy Ppl

Zoe, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2011
Last time I heard, Willis & his woman had him. They are very good to that little boy!! I hope they keep him. He deserves a good home. Its a shame Pams mother doesnt want anything to do with her own deceased daughters son!!! How can she live with herself??
Aww

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2011
I'd say it probably reminds her of how Josh beat Pam to death and got away with it.
im confused

Springfield, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2011
whos pam?
hey

London, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2011
im confused wrote:
whos pam?
I heard they were in New York section scoping out house today.. I heard they were looking at my house all I can say if they do rob me I will have it all on tape I have cameras every where!!! Back to Jail for both of them!!!
yes

Manchester, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2011
I have a gun and I know how to use it!! Wouldn't think twice!!!
to you

Zoe, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2011
im confused wrote:
whos pam?
Pam is Josh's ex. He beat her to death. She had a baby by him, he was an infant when Pam died..... Now, Josh doesnt take care of him. He gave him away, and her family didnt take the baby either. they should have, but didnt. I dont know how they could be so cold. The child was innocent in all of this. She also had another son, a little older.Im pretty sure his daddy took him. And now Josh is with erika. Shes also neglected her baby boy too. Just as he has his. They are on dope really bad.
im confused

Springfield, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2011
wow didn't know he had a kid. was pam from cumberland also? what was her last name?
Jake

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2011
Ward. If you lived around here and were in our age range, you definitely remember her. You couldn't forget her...mouthy little thing, loved to talk about anything and everything. It used to get on my nerves so bad sometimes, but now I'd give anything to hear her yammer on about the stupidest little thing right now.
to you

Zoe, KY

#14 Oct 29, 2011
yes she loved to talk!!! I liked her, what I knew of her. I wish theyd lock his asss up for what he did to her. He ruiend two innocent childrens lives, now they will grow up without their mother. Because he couldnt be a man, and NOT hit a woman!!! Piece of crap!! Erika will get the same if she dont stop messing with him.
to you

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2011
Him and Erika lives in Lynch they sell Dope like it candy. u should go up were they live and watch the cars go in and out.She needs to be in jail for life she a piece of Shit.he get want coming to him to.
someone

London, KY

#16 Nov 16, 2011
to you wrote:
Him and Erika lives in Lynch they sell Dope like it candy. u should go up were they live and watch the cars go in and out.She needs to be in jail for life she a piece of Shit.he get want coming to him to.
Screw You & ALL YOUR BULLSHIT TALK!! "Talk is Cheap" Better have your facts straight--worthless piece of shit!!
yep

Vicco, KY

#17 Nov 17, 2011
Well Josh is back in JAIL!!! and he gave his kid to his mom. And Erika is a piece of crap for putting up with him and not taking care of her kid. Josh is gone for 5 years now, best thing that could happen to him. Now something needs to be done with Erika.
a dummy

Harrison, AR

#18 Nov 17, 2011
well lets see one id like to say ya josh and nasty iss erika is a real peace of work i took them in did right by them and all i got in return is ripped off and nasty needles laying everywhere after they left they aint nothing but junkies josh never should have had a kid his son loves him and josh acks like it kills him to be around him talking about a deadbeat dad if i was him id just go ahead and put a gun to my head and blow my brains out when you put a needle and some tramp before your son dude all your doing is taking up space in this world do the world and your son a favor and just blow your brains out dont worry about your son hes better off not knowing who his father is imean really would you want your son knowing that all you are is a low down no good woman beating ohh wait i mean murdering thief junky or maybe you just get caught stealing something and get shot jail just wont do it you need to off yourself for real hey ill give you a box to do it lol
a dummy

Harrison, AR

#19 Nov 17, 2011
and when i see you im going to beat you so get ready boy
someone

London, KY

#20 Nov 17, 2011
a dummy wrote:
and when i see you im going to beat you so get ready boy
Would this be a known "Junkie" calling out another "Junkie"?? How you think you got 1 of many of your nicknames..DIRTY???? Be a MAN & post your name, don't talk your shit & then threaten to beat somebody's ass! You are just another COWARD in this town! You need to worry about raising your kid & giving him a decent life! Sleep on that one "Dirty!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
panhandlers at Walmart!! (Dec '11) 5 min not poor 41
UAW Automakers Hoard More Cash Than Toyota 23 min bonkers 29
how to pass saliva swab drug test (Oct '12) 1 hr Thatdude 79
jesseca traylor 2 hr y factor 13
kenny raleigh (Aug '11) Fri Just Wondering 14
Who knows Elmo Banks Jan 13 Shes_a_hoe 7
Leian Nantz Jan 13 Idiot 1

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance