First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

United States

#22 May 18, 2011
crazyru wrote:
id like to see heather whoop veronics ass again like she did at the funeral
honey... i was at the funeral... nobody even got a punch in... why you keep saying heather whipped v??? v got pulled off of the fight scene. heather and paige keep runnin their dicksucker about how they punked v out at s.a. i know something they dont know... but soon will... hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
I would be ashamed

Harrodsburg, KY

#23 Jun 29, 2011
meme wrote:
well hell where does heather hang out at
I heard the housing projects on cloverlick in Cumberland in the back part called the circle!
hoogee

Lexington, KY

#24 Jul 29, 2011
WHOOOO WEEEE DAMNED HEATHER....close them legs...it smells like a fish market in here!!!!!
MIKE

Greenbrier, AR

#25 Jul 29, 2011
hoogee wrote:
<quoted text>a compliment from a fucknut like you?.....thanks
THE ONLY FUNNY THING ABOUT HIM IS THE WAY HE SUCKS PEOPLE OFF!! THE BIGGEST QUEER THAT EVER HIT CUMBERLAND!!!
huh

Vilonia, AR

#28 Aug 2, 2011
crazyru wrote:
what funeral
COWBOY

Harrison, AR

#29 Aug 3, 2011
hoogee wrote:
WHOOOO WEEEE DAMNED HEATHER....close them legs...it smells like a fish market in here!!!!!
U SUCKED HER MAN OFF AND SHE HAD A HEART ATTACK. U SHOULD BE ASHAME OF UR SELF JUSTIN, QUEERNUT!!!!
meeemee

East Bernstadt, KY

#30 Aug 29, 2011
heather wrote:
<quoted text>no im not dead...thank the good lord...i am still alive..
lmfao yea thank god uur not dead but ur baby sure is now isnt it... b honest tell people wut really happend to u and how ur unborn baby died u nasty scum of this earth peice of trash drug addict !!!
as a matter of fact

United States

#31 Sep 23, 2011
Heather Polly is staying at the hotel above Hiram, going from room to room trying to do sex favors for money or pills, if anyone wants to know!
heather hobbs

United States

#32 Aug 19, 2012
crazyru wrote:
actually i did not whip veronica at stevens funeral that was terrible of her stupid ass to act like that at her cousins funeral she disrespected my boys,stevens mother,and the people that were there to pay their last respects to a good man....but i beat that bitch's brains out the next time isaw her matter of fact beat her so bad she told ppl she was n a car wreck was thinking of u ever seen american history x u know teeth on the sidewalk well u get the picture....so now u know the truth i hope ur happy
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#33 Aug 20, 2012
sad to hear heather is dead!, from the neck up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley fouts miles 2 hr ashley fouts 2
george fouts 3 hr joe 1
carlos fouts 3 hr joe 1
Who the rats 5 hr old timer 8
where is Cindy Kay back 10 hr sup 2
Who is Cindy Back? Friend or Foe? 10 hr sup 2
Thieves on radio Hill Sun Mad mommy 4

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance