Next Last
kojak

Saint Catharine, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2012
too bad
bobby

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 27, 2012
What happened? Is this just at the Tri-City clinic? I heard that any pain medication or benzos cannot be written anymore. They are telling people they must go to a pain clinic to get their medication. What's the story here?
ouch

Paintsville, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2012
theres gonna be alot of withdrawling people around here..

pill prices are gonna skyrocket!

hate it for you if you got a habit....

but it gets better..

to get into a pain clinic you gotta have good insurance, or alot of cash, plus a up to date mri of your condition also, if you just go because of some stupid shit like most do around here, you won't even get into a pain clinic, they will most likley laugh you out of there lol...
mee

Paintsville, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2012
I hate it that all the pill heads around here messed it up for these old people or the people with cancer that really need them! And thats not gonna fix the problem! As long as theres people who like pain pills there going to be able to find them! No matter what they gotta do
fat buttocks

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2012
just take some doughnuts in the clinic for the fat girls and they will take care of you
haa

Paintsville, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2012
jelous anyone? Maybe archie? Whoever started this isnt very smart..they didnt even spell NO right! What a joke!
fat buttocks

Winchester, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2012
you didnt even spell jealous right and your the joke

“Dog days are good”

Since: Sep 11

USA

#8 Jul 28, 2012
I got something for you pillbillys. You need your azz kicked ever day till you quit doing dope! I hav'nt seen anythng else work!
drama

Richmond, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2012
well deputy drama come on up here and do it cause these deputys dont! Good luck people have been tryin for centurys!
huh

London, KY

#10 Jul 29, 2012
I heard that they still do write perscriptions for pain.

They just told the abusers that they can't write them anymore.

To get the doctors to write a perscription, you have to go to the police station and tell the officer to tell the DR to write you the perscription.

If the Police officer says no, you are supposed to tell them about your addiction and name the last three places you got your last pills.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 29, 2012
This is either the dumbest sh!t or the funniest joke i've ever heard.
fat buttocks

Winchester, KY

#12 Jul 29, 2012
or you can take doughnuts to the tri city clinic and feed the fat girls
fat mouth

Richmond, KY

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Although your not very smart archie. The fat girls dont write the medicine! You are really crazy and everyone knows your still trying to make people think bad about kelly but guess what NOONES GOING TO SO GIVE IT A REST!
fat buttocks

Winchester, KY

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Who is kelly, oh yeah shes the lowly medical assistant who is still in the same position as when she started 15 years ago, no advancement what so ever. The paycheck aint never gonna get any bigger but the weight is growing everyday.
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2012
pill heads, all of you
fat buttocks

Winchester, KY

#16 Jul 30, 2012
well fat mouth at least you agree that they are fat ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
stupid pillhead archie

Manchester, KY

#17 Jul 30, 2012
Archie is so high he does not realize everyone has eyes and knows Kelly is not fat, she is just not like you, you low life skinny toothless pill head, you are so stupid you think people is going to believe you instead of their own eyes. Like they said before, go cry to mommy that you need another pill..sick o
fat buttocks

Winchester, KY

#18 Jul 30, 2012
shes not fat and lenora aint bald ha ha ha ha , 15 years and still the nurses all look down on her, lowly medical assistant with no future but she is certified lol
MEe

Winchester, KY

#19 Jul 30, 2012
Someday you will pay for all of this! And hopefully we can all see it! You really need some help! It dosen't matter what you look like its what you do in life that matters! Its not who you loved in the end ITS WHO LOVED YOU! U need to stop
fat buttocks

Winchester, KY

#20 Jul 30, 2012
i am so sorry ha ha ha ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot blonde at rite aid 45 min watching 4
Any bored women 1 hr paul 3
John Scott Sun concerned citizen 20
Trimpis Combs Sat CCo149 3
Blair Sat jmb 2
News Hospital spokeswoman says strike has closed two... (Apr '07) Sat jmb 5
Food city Fri No brainer 16
Cumberland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web