Teresa

United States

#1 May 9, 2010
I would just like to know why the streets in Cumberland are so bad when the president gave out money to do repairs. Where did all the money go to ? It's apparent that Cumberland did'nt get any funding for road repairs. I hope some day that Cumberland would grow and become a larger town with all of the old buildings torn down and new ones put up. I also would like to see a skateing ring put in for not only the kids but for everyone. A roller skate for summer and a ice ring for winter.
i know you

Manchester, KY

#2 May 10, 2010
they put the money one the side walk. that is where they are working not on the streets. they are working on the wrong thing. but they dont care . hell they put all that money on the black bear fair. why do you think we got that guy to sang sat..night. he was about 2000 and what he was standing on was about 5500 think about it.
sad

United States

#3 May 10, 2010
the streets in cumberland are horrible its a shame they wont fix them everytime i go up there i refuse to go through town and all the dope dealers they let run around free because they are getting other dope dealers for them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumberland Elementary Principle Hall breaking t... 6 hr Grow up 50
selling a laptop 18 hr gayla 3
Dopers and Thieves on New York Thu concerned 4
everyone (Oct '14) Thu i agree 2
free baby kitty to good home Thu please 3
Pizza Pro or Pill Pro? (May '14) Wed Haha 5
cruelty to animals Wed please 4
More from around the web

Cumberland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE