the best of cumberland
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2011
who do u think r the best looking ppl in cumberland????
amanda lea

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Jan 8, 2011
well i think that jhon sarget is ver sexy and i think windy osborne is a beautiful
dumbdumbdumb

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2011
amanda lea wrote:
well i think that jhon sarget is ver sexy and i think windy osborne is a beautiful
yuk...yuk...yuk....
amanda lea

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2011
well who do u think is goodlooking??? i dint say good ppl.. i just figured yall r always talking trash bout some one y not say something good bout someone...dude u really need help
dumbdumbdumb

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2011
if i had to judge... probably nobody from c-town... they are all ate up with shit... there is some fine looking ppl who work in the mines around here, however, they dont live in c-town... honey... if you really think the ppl you listed are goodlooking, you need to get your damn eyes checked!! goodlooking will get the door held open for you... these ppl youve listed cant even get that! go in your bedroom, turn the lights down low, go for what you know, i guess???
amanda lea

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2011
i never said i wantted to sleep with them but to me they r good looking... but i sure wouldnt f**k none of them
my opinion

Manchester, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2011
i think the hottest guys in this area are will galloway, travis jenkins, ed bush, kenny raleigh, gary duncan is kinda cute, matt miles, austin jenkins, matt clay, aaron robinson, chris carruba, fred massey, paul david creech, cody simpson, jeff bush, buford hodge, kyle simpson... the hottest women are julia johnson, the garland woman who works with her, stephanie hall, candice baker, donna lloyd, candy coots, erica creech, rachel brown, pam sheffield, nikki bush and her sister, brooke eads, briannna cornett, and valorie cornett and her sister tera
Really Now

Doniphan, MO

#9 Jan 9, 2011
my opinion wrote:
i think the hottest guys in this area are will galloway, travis jenkins, ed bush, kenny raleigh, gary duncan is kinda cute, matt miles, austin jenkins, matt clay, aaron robinson, chris carruba, fred massey, paul david creech, cody simpson, jeff bush, buford hodge, kyle simpson... the hottest women are julia johnson, the garland woman who works with her, stephanie hall, candice baker, donna lloyd, candy coots, erica creech, rachel brown, pam sheffield, nikki bush and her sister, brooke eads, briannna cornett, and valorie cornett and her sister tera
?
YUCK

Macon, GA

#10 Jan 10, 2011
amanda lea wrote:
Can You Say EWWWWWWWWWW???? lol!!!! The two that are ate up the most? Seriously?
lmao

Harlan, KY

#11 Jan 10, 2011
my opinion wrote:
donna lloyd??? are you serious she isnt even pretty and looks 100 years old
BAHAHA

Macon, GA

#12 Jan 10, 2011
Someone has obviously lost their mind. There are a handful of people in cumberland that are pretty and have no diseases! and I havent seen any of them listed on any previous posts. Keep trying!!
ECB243

Clarkson, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2011
You guys have lost your damn mind already. The best looking women are as followed: Megan Fields, Ashley Creech, Amanda Clay, Erika Garlanda, Megan Mcqueen, Nikki Bush, Leann Sherman, Kalyn Carrubba & Shelly Jones.
well

Macon, GA

#14 Jan 11, 2011
There is still a lot more then what's been named above. Not everyone here in Cumberland is nasty or ate up with something.
Just Sayin

Macon, GA

#15 Jan 12, 2011
True, but a lot of you are. Im pretty sure thats why most people refer to the place as "scumberland"
Yeah

Hazard, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2011
ECB243 wrote:
You guys have lost your damn mind already. The best looking women are as followed: Megan Fields, Ashley Creech, Amanda Clay, Erika Garlanda, Megan Mcqueen, Nikki Bush, Leann Sherman, Kalyn Carrubba & Shelly Jones.
really kalyn carrubba? Shes a f*cking wh*re. She's been with everything and everyone. Ya need to open up your ears.
Understand this

Macon, GA

#17 Jan 12, 2011
See, these people have lost their minds.... hahahaha.... they need to get their heads out of their a--e-!!!
well

Macon, GA

#18 Jan 12, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
True, but a lot of you are. Im pretty sure thats why most people refer to the place as "scumberland"
That's true to, but like I said, not all of us are. I'm not defending this place at all... and it doesn't shock me that people refer to this place as "scumberland" because I hate it and I know what goes on here. That's why I'm moving far far away!
are you serious

United States

#19 Jan 12, 2011
my opinion wrote:
man you are so fked up in the head... i can agree with bri cornert, and julia j... fine looking women... the rest you listed... surely you are joking?
just what i think

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2011
i tank amanda maggard is pretty but jerry gilbert has made her look bad but when it comes to her man she treats them like i queen..just me i should im another guy that has done that ng and man i wish i could take it back but she done told me hell naw
it is what it is

Jackson, KY

#21 Jan 13, 2011
There are alot of pretty women in cumberland. Just go to the college and you will find alot of them! The women at the college are very fine. And on the plus side atleast they are getting a better education so they can make something of theirselves. i know a few hotties that go there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The almights Yaden Jones family 14 hr Yadens 4
danielle smith (Aug '16) Mon littlebirdytoldmeso 6
Kingdom come state park Mon Mary 2
Christy Boggs Brite (Oct '11) Apr 23 queen bee 10
Does anyone know a David mitchell and Trish dav... Apr 23 Blackhawk 1
johnny paul lewis (Jun '14) Apr 22 AnonymousUser 6
I've bout had it with the foutch pedofiles (Aug '16) Apr 22 Foutch 14

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance