who

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 Jun 6, 2011
who else did they get? I hope they get all of this trash off the streets.
neighbors

Harrodsburg, KY

#22 Jun 6, 2011
yes keep posting there names i wont to know to!!! these are the people who keep breaking in to our homes learking around trying to take from the working people to feed there habbits,its not right i dont take from no man,these people draw foodstamps dont pay rent cause his mom owns the house but tells the foodstamp office he pays rent so he can get extra food stmps and keep his ssi plus sells drugs wife works he cuts grass im tired of this messed up crap!im his freakin neighbor!have been for years!! behind old rexall people!!
wow

Harrodsburg, KY

#23 Jun 6, 2011
cant belive they didnt get john lewis.they know he is doing it.he live strait up the hill from carl hatfield.so does angie combs and tarp combs.both of them have warnets on them.they got gingern tarps sister.hope she tell where they are hinding at.
dang

Somerset, KY

#24 Jun 6, 2011
warnets damn they aint nothing wurse than stirring up warnets. they mean. lol
more

Bolivar, MO

#25 Jun 6, 2011
I hope they get EVERYONE of these DRUG DEALERS off our streets!! I've had family members that have fell to this DRUG WAR, & it is very hard to cope with! To sit & watch one of your very own play Russian Roulette with their lives is a TERRIBLE sight! I just Pray that the ones that are selling these drugs. are taught a lesson!! For every day the addicts SUFFER..I hopoe these dealers get triple punishment!! Good job Operation Unite, CPD & whoever else helped arresting these "DEVIL'S!!"
round up

Somerset, KY

#26 Jun 6, 2011

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28 Jun 6, 2011
Those arrested Monday were:

Roger Banks, 31, Pine Street, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Billy Ray Baldwin Jr., 35, East Main Street, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

David Gary Baldwin, 45, Highway 160, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Eric Blanton, 24, Cumberland Manor, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

John Blanton III, 30, Gap Branch, Lynch, two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

William A. Brock, 61, Cloverlick Apartments, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Denise Callahan, 30, Cloverlick Apartments, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Brandy Cantrell, 31, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Kelly Leann Coker, 28, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Christy Cox, 39, Mastin Drive, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Kenny Cox, 36, Mastin Drive, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Ginger Creech, 39, Railroad Street, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Keith Ellis, 23, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

David Estep, 56, Kingdom Come Drive, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Elizabeth Monalisa Floyd, 48, Rasnick Street, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Samuel Gaines, 45, Lynch, three counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Theresa Hancock, 44, East Highway 221, Bledsoe, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Melissa Hensley, 40, Old Airport Road, Loyall, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Chris Hill, 39, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Charley Johnson, 38, New York Road, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Phillip Johnson, 32, Lynch, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Eyuronica Joseph, 26, Bledsoe, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Michael Kilburn, 25, Pike County, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Larry Lucas, 28, Mastin Drive, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Jessie Mann, 26, Russell Drive, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.

Christina Osborne, 24, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Faren Sturgill, 24, Pride Terrace, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Wesley Tippett, 34, Cumberland, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Alonzo Turner Jr., 67, East Highway 221, Bledsoe, complicity to first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

William Whitehead, 28, Cumberland Avenue, Cumberland, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance
You Know

Shreveport, LA

#29 Jun 6, 2011
I love reading this stuff.Makes me feel so good.
dang

Somerset, KY

#31 Jun 6, 2011
ive been checking these they aint in jail at the moment???

Location hidden

#32 Jun 6, 2011
dang wrote:
No the RATS made bail and got out. So what's that tell ya? lol.
round up

Somerset, KY

#33 Jun 6, 2011
dang wrote:
Every one of them got a surety bond...
round up

Somerset, KY

#34 Jun 6, 2011
Halley-100 wrote:
<quoted text>No the RATS made bail and got out. So what's that tell ya? lol.
Some of them may turn into rats but I know a few of them that would never rat, its called the jail is over crowded and now in Ky first time drug offenders don't get time, they get probation.
the rats

Niagara Falls, NY

#35 Jun 6, 2011
messed up situation wrote:
<quoted text>
there are a LOT of people that should have went also but some how didn't....
those that didnt get picked up are probably the rats
hmm

Harrodsburg, KY

#36 Jun 6, 2011
round up wrote:
<quoted text> Some of them may turn into rats but I know a few of them that would never rat, its called the jail is over crowded and now in Ky first time drug offenders don't get time, they get probation.
the police gets out and does there jobs.some of them was out in less than a hour.if the judges would leave them in jail.it would stop alot of this
yes

Harrison, AR

#37 Jun 6, 2011
Halley-100 wrote:
<quoted text>No the RATS made bail and got out. So what's that tell ya? lol.
They can bond out but they still have to go to trial and that is when the jail time and all the fines will start especially for alot of these second and third offenders..
So, just because these people are out doesn't mean all of em are outta trouble yet..

Location hidden

#38 Jun 7, 2011
First time offenders???? How many times does the BALDWINS have to be put in jail to be a first time offenders. I can't stand those slimey PUNKS and yes i said PUNKS. Men that should have grown up and raise their kids, but still causing problems and running the streets. PUNKS/GF's for a BIG prisoner hopefully.:)
lol

Richmond, KY

#39 Jun 7, 2011
makes me happy i love when pill heads get busted damn its great!!!!!!!
messed up situation

Harrodsburg, KY

#40 Jun 7, 2011
lol wrote:
makes me happy i love when pill heads get busted damn its great!!!!!!!
you know people say it makes them happy...but if you truly had a heart it would make you sad that this town is SO full of people that are hooked on drugs...the people in this town need help...and simply throwing them in jail and making them pay fines is not helping them...I thought UNITE was supposed to be about helping addicts...but all they do is arrest people, put in the news and wait for all the grattitude of what a great job they are doing...this does nothing, in my opinion to help them...and yes you can say drug addicts are stupid and whatever you want to but until you have been there yourself or seen someone you love go through the an adiction it isnt your place to speak negatively about any of it...if you really cared you would be praying to God that this small town gets the real help that the people here need..
simple

Eubank, KY

#41 Jun 7, 2011
What is wrong with telling on a drug dealer?

Why are they called rats like it's a bad thing?

Rat 'em out!
Satisfied

Lexington, KY

#42 Jun 7, 2011
Thank the lord they were rounded up, they will be right back at it, though, as soon as they get out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wcpm 18 min Zipperhead 3
Tmmk to cut jobs 12 hr Big Duke 18
News Man sentenced to 12 years on drug charges (Aug '10) Wed funny 27
Kyle mays Wed Truth 17
Oliva Vogel (Oct '09) Tue HeyNow 22
wig Tue whispery ghost 2
Food city Cumberland ky Dec 10 Fed up customer 1

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance