Mick (Michael Sergent)
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2011
I am trying to locate Mick (Michael) Sergant......
justme

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2011
What for
Curious

Manchester, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2011
He owes me money, He was suppose to sell something for me and he split so if anyone has any info on where I can find him at please let me know!!!
justme

United States

#4 Dec 18, 2011
Curious wrote:
He owes me money, He was suppose to sell something for me and he split so if anyone has any info on where I can find him at please let me know!!!
Think he stays with his brother Joe not sure where at
curious2

United States

#5 Dec 19, 2011
I'm needing his place of employment....
curious2

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2011
A small reward for the correct info....
blueman

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2011
I work with him on a 3rd shift. What do you need?
might know

Manchester, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2012
he is staying with his brother joe sergeant and his ol lady tabitha the live on back street in them apts that gwen owns
curious2

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Has anyone ran into him lately?? He was supposed to have court on the 23rd...
my resources

London, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2012
He did have court yesterday and he is in jail. So, sorry bout your luck.
curios

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 25, 2012
my resources wrote:
He did have court yesterday and he is in jail. So, sorry bout your luck.
No they actually postponed all trial cases yesterday. There hasn't been a resceduled date yet. Lol your resources were wrong.
LMAO

London, KY

#12 Apr 25, 2012
I think you should have a court date for stalking him!
blueman

Richmond, KY

#13 Apr 25, 2012
He has 2 daughters that he doesnt take of, in fact he's wanting to have his parental rights revoked so he doesn't get held accountable for not paying child support.. So what does that tell you about him??
well

London, KY

#14 Apr 25, 2012
blueman wrote:
He has 2 daughters that he doesnt take of, in fact he's wanting to have his parental rights revoked so he doesn't get held accountable for not paying child support.. So what does that tell you about him??
Not taking up for Mick or anything but all fathers that are deadbeats should sign over their parental rights. What good are they if they are not present in the childs life and not paying child support anyways? Noone makes them pay and they are just in the way. Let him sign them out of his life and give someone else a chance to be their daddy!
blueman

Richmond, KY

#15 Apr 26, 2012
I don't agree with that. You don't have a choice to be a parent or not. He definetly wont get off of the hook that easy. lol It's his responsibility. Yes the courts will hold him accountable. People don't have the right to walk into a court room and say Oh by the way I don't want to be a parent anymore please let me sign my rights over. It doesn't work that way.
well

London, KY

#16 Apr 26, 2012
You have obviously never went to court trying to get child support from a deadbeat dad. LOL...Yes, pretty much men/women walk away everday with I dont want to be a parent anymore and VERY FEW pay for their children through the courts.$60.00 a month is every deadbeats monthly child support because they will not admit to any income and even if you have proof it is not legit in court. And I personally wouldnt look at the SOB for $60.00 a month. If they sign their rights over then you can tell your kids they are officially dead and bury them and not ever have to worry about them playing "daddy" once every 10 years and mentally confusing your children. That is just my opinion! To make a long story short,,,,yes my dear, in reality it does work that way... sorry!!
curios

United States

#17 Apr 26, 2012
When the issue is pushed by the parent that is taking care of the children the courts do make it a priority! Trust me he's looking at 12 years in prison.. you do have some good points.
Casey

Winchester, KY

#18 Apr 26, 2012
he was with Kelly Maggard up Collier's Creek, they were staying with Pedro and Rachel that is if Rachel did'nt rob her dad again and leave town
hmmmm

London, KY

#19 Apr 26, 2012
He needs to be robbed. The ol pervert walks around in his apartment naked and invites young girls in to see him play with himself. Trust me, I have been invited!
Bluebird

Flemingsburg, KY

#20 Apr 30, 2012
Who's Kelly Maggard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pavilion courtyards out of control from the pre... 46 min Sad people 1
Access Cable 1 hr Concerned Customer 12
anything fun to do here in georgetown? 1 hr real 9
moving to georgetown 3 hr Who 2
Benham 11 hr Trasy Dopers 5
Blair paylake 17 hr wondering 3
Rebecca Creech Jul 2 School friend 2
More from around the web

Cumberland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE