Richmond, KY

#21 May 2, 2012
stop talking about my DAD !!!!! NOW
Casey

Richmond, KY

#22 May 4, 2012
Bluebird wrote:
Who's Kelly Maggard?
Kelly is the ex city clerk from Lynch that got fired for stealing and she is or was married to Euell Allen, thats whos her baby daddy shes also on probation and is not supposed to be out of Harlan County
thelookout

United States

#23 Jun 13, 2012
Mick sergent has a warrant out for him.. contact the local sherriffs office.
fas

Richmond, KY

#24 Jun 20, 2012
df
looking

Richmond, KY

#25 Jun 24, 2012
Has anyone seen micheal sergent??
Oh Hell No

United States

#27 Jun 24, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>Not taking up for Mick or anything but all fathers that are deadbeats should sign over their parental rights. What good are they if they are not present in the childs life and not paying child support anyways? Noone makes them pay and they are just in the way. Let him sign them out of his life and give someone else a chance to be their daddy!
All deadbeat dad's would just love that, now wouldn't they? Are you crazy or just full of bad ideas? Why would any mother want to just let her child(ren) father sign off & not have to support their own child(ren)? I would make his ass pay no matter what. If he doesn't want to pay child support he can't get back a tax refund NOR can he keep his drivers license. He can pay child support or go to jail. I hate a deadbeat parent they should all be in jail.
Oh Hell No

United States

#28 Jun 24, 2012
well wrote:
You have obviously never went to court trying to get child support from a deadbeat dad. LOL...Yes, pretty much men/women walk away everday with I dont want to be a parent anymore and VERY FEW pay for their children through the courts.$60.00 a month is every deadbeats monthly child support because they will not admit to any income and even if you have proof it is not legit in court. And I personally wouldnt look at the SOB for $60.00 a month. If they sign their rights over then you can tell your kids they are officially dead and bury them and not ever have to worry about them playing "daddy" once every 10 years and mentally confusing your children. That is just my opinion! To make a long story short,,,,yes my dear, in reality it does work that way... sorry!!
Confusing you children? IT'S THEIR FATHER, HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT CONFUSING? Your making it sound like its a different man every month. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. My child's father tell's the court he is not working either. He still has to pay 225 per month. I don't know any woman in her right mind that would let a dead beat dad off with just signing their rights away. You must be Mick or his girlfriend trying to get out of paying. Or just STUPID..
just dropping by

London, KY

#29 Jun 25, 2012
Oh Hell No wrote:
<quoted text> Confusing you children? IT'S THEIR FATHER, HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT CONFUSING? Your making it sound like its a different man every month. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. My child's father tell's the court he is not working either. He still has to pay 225 per month. I don't know any woman in her right mind that would let a dead beat dad off with just signing their rights away. You must be Mick or his girlfriend trying to get out of paying. Or just STUPID..
How do you get 225 a month for a non working parent. My deadbeat gives me 65 a month, that is what the court ordered him to pay.
Lets see

Flemingsburg, KY

#30 Jun 25, 2012
He is (Mick) behind 28,000.00 in child support. He's doing what he knows best, running from all respsoniblities. I do know that he asked his ex-wife to have his parental rights revoked so he would'nt have to pay child support or suffer any consequences. She doesn't believe in letting him off of the hook.
Oh Hell No

Ridgewood, NY

#31 Jun 25, 2012
just dropping by wrote:
<quoted text>How do you get 225 a month for a non working parent. My deadbeat gives me 65 a month, that is what the court ordered him to pay.
The very first time we went to court the judge ask him if he was working , he said no. She said you are to pay 225 a month.
Maybe its Harlan County. What in the world is 65 bucks gonna buy? Thats BS.
Oh Hell No

Ridgewood, NY

#32 Jun 25, 2012
There is a female judge in the county I live in. 65 a month is a joke. That is BULLSHIT.
Baffled

Flemingsburg, KY

#33 Jun 27, 2012
What's so frustrating is when the child support issue is pushed for the non-custodian parent, and the courts step up and hold that person accountable, schedule's a court date and the parent does not show up for court and a warrant is issued and he is walking free because no one will report where he is. Not only that but he is still doing the same thing, stealing, lieing,... that makes no sense.... hmmm
Just saying

Columbus, OH

#34 Aug 31, 2012
I heard he's engaged now. I wonder how his wife (not ex-wife) feels about that? And what about his daughters!
Meeeeee

Richmond, KY

#35 Aug 31, 2012
LOL
Meeeeee

Richmond, KY

#36 Aug 31, 2012
Oops
Meeeeee

Richmond, KY

#37 Aug 31, 2012
:)
Lets Seee

Flemingsburg, KY

#38 Sep 14, 2012
Has anyone seen "Mick" Sergent????
Nancy Baller

London, KY

#39 Sep 24, 2012
No it's not true.
just saying

Columbus, OH

#40 Sep 25, 2012
Nancy Baller wrote:
No it's not true.
what's not true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
selling a laptop 4 hr gayla 3
Dopers and Thieves on New York 19 hr concerned 4
everyone (Oct '14) 20 hr i agree 2
free baby kitty to good home 20 hr please 3
Pizza Pro or Pill Pro? (May '14) Wed Haha 5
cruelty to animals Wed please 4
Rhonda Maggard "halcomb" Wed know her all to well 18
More from around the web

Cumberland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE