what is the deal with Shawn Whited an...

what is the deal with Shawn Whited and all those "girls"?

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
puzzled

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Apr 21, 2010
what is the deal with Shawn Whited and all those girls I thought he had a girlfriend for like 4 years or something...And what happened to his truck
Shawns Homeboy

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 21, 2010
Shawn and Quintina aren't together anymore so I guess he is making up for lost time with all those girls as you put it... as for his truck he doesnt have it anymore but he still has that bad*ss r6 bike...
puzzled

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Apr 21, 2010
Shawns Homeboy wrote:
Shawn and Quintina aren't together anymore so I guess he is making up for lost time with all those girls as you put it... as for his truck he doesnt have it anymore but he still has that bad*ss r6 bike...
So he wasn't lieing when he said he was single, nice maybe I should call him but the other girls would have to go ...
nasty

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Apr 21, 2010
i am sure you young girls can do better than someone who has to date teenagers to fill like a man.
facts

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Apr 21, 2010
nasty wrote:
i am sure you young girls can do better than someone who has to date teenagers to fill like a man.
hmm so we have a hater.. it wasn't started for shit talking I wanted to see if he was with someone... And just so you know if he wanted to "fill" like a man you could explain to him what its like when you shoved your d!(< up your boyfriends a$$ if he wants to "feel" like a man he can come lay down with me..Don't start shit play in your own..
ohh

Somerset, KY

#6 Apr 21, 2010
a'nt he kicking like (40)years old or he just looks that way..he is like 35.36 i know him well
really

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 21, 2010
ohh wrote:
a'nt he kicking like (40)years old or he just looks that way..he is like 35.36 i know him well
if you know him so well then you would know how old he is know would'nt you....?????? hummmmmmm......
RIGHT ON

Milan, MO

#8 Apr 22, 2010
He is a dope head,and a thief remember when he was stealing from everyone even his own grandma,and she was good to him.
Friend

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2010
Shawn isn't a dope head ne more he quit and so what if he has "all those girls" He's single now...Quintina left him for a dumb ass redneck and that's her own fault lmao...But Shawn is actually doing good for himself man so leave him alone
ewwwwwwwww

Winchester, KY

#10 Apr 22, 2010
he's nasty the way he's always scratching his balls i believe he has crabs
right

Anderson, SC

#11 Apr 22, 2010
ewwwwwwwww wrote:
he's nasty the way he's always scratching his balls i believe he has crabs
They must be hard up to go out with that trash. He looks like sh*t. He thinks he's a teenager Lazy a$$ thing.
cumberland

Versailles, KY

#12 Apr 22, 2010
I seen him driving a red jeep or something it looked nice but he did have a nice truck that boy has went down hill from about 10 years ago oh well wish him well
haha

Somerset, KY

#13 Apr 22, 2010
shanwn is a joke he has to get lil 15 & 16 year old girls who look like there 12 because no one else will have him...my cousin WAS friends with shawn for many years and shawn told him about him going out with guys befor when he was on pills,he would shave his hole body because that was the was the other man liked it,that is just nasty,who would go that low for A PILL/ ppl just don't do that(oh i forgot this is cumberland)
ewwwwwwwww

Winchester, KY

#14 Apr 22, 2010
haha wrote:
shanwn is a joke he has to get lil 15 & 16 year old girls who look like there 12 because no one else will have him...my cousin WAS friends with shawn for many years and shawn told him about him going out with guys befor when he was on pills,he would shave his hole body because that was the was the other man liked it,that is just nasty,who would go that low for A PILL/ ppl just don't do that(oh i forgot this is cumberland)
i heard the same thing there was a girl that he went out with told me she left him because all he wanted to do was have anal sex with her because he really liked guys instead of girls LOL
girl

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2010
ewwwwwwwww wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard the same thing there was a girl that he went out with told me she left him because all he wanted to do was have anal sex with her because he really liked guys instead of girls LOL
everyone already knows he should just be honest about it and come out and say i love having butt sex with men!!!!
yeah

Somerset, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2010
yeah its ture i know he likes men,any man that dates young girls like shawn does has to have something wrong with them why wont the older girls go out with him,because they know he is gay,u can ask all the girls his age if they think he is gay and they will tell u the same thing that is on here.......lmao........
exxxxx

Anderson, SC

#17 Apr 22, 2010
ewwwwwwwww wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard the same thing there was a girl that he went out with told me she left him because all he wanted to do was have anal sex with her because he really liked guys instead of girls LOL
It is true, he is bi-sexual. It is no secret. He gets really mad if you bring it up but when he is really high he will laugh about it. He is sick as heII.
TLM

Versailles, KY

#18 Apr 23, 2010
Well that's a secret to me he never told me n e thing like that and I have known Shawn for like 14 years. Are you sure your not one of his ex's trying to cause trouble..I mean Shawn is pretty manly he doesn't really come off as Bi but anyway I'm sure if you were just saying that, you know Shawn well enough to know that he will confront you about what you say so JUST leave your name and I will be sure to tell him you think so and anyway the topic was something about him with and all those girls why can't ppl just stick to the topic
nasty

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Apr 23, 2010
TLM wrote:
Well that's a secret to me he never told me n e thing like that and I have known Shawn for like 14 years. Are you sure your not one of his ex's trying to cause trouble..I mean Shawn is pretty manly he doesn't really come off as Bi but anyway I'm sure if you were just saying that, you know Shawn well enough to know that he will confront you about what you say so JUST leave your name and I will be sure to tell him you think so and anyway the topic was something about him with and all those girls why can't ppl just stick to the topic
he likes it up the a$$ so get over it.
bullshitz

London, KY

#20 Apr 24, 2010
lolie lolie shawn loves to lick those one eyed dollies....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black bear market 5 hr hungry one 1
Brianna Cornett 7 hr Boo booo 4
Misty Deal 13 hr Still Happy 4
Where's the most haunted places in the Cumberla... (Jul '10) 15 hr EvilSolution 112
Who is Joann Callihan? (May '10) Tue Tyler 26
News Whata s Goina On Aug 13 Yes Sir 27
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 12 Really 843

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cumberland Mortgages