Tri-City Grand Reunion ( Benham Reunion)

Tri-City Grand Reunion ( Benham Reunion)

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2011
What do you think about this year's (June,10th & 11th)
Tri-City Grand Reunion or I should say Benham Reunion?
nothing

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Jun 13, 2011
GUEST wrote:
they was nothing for the kids tob do.

Waco, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2011
Just got the Tri-City News Paper and read the article about this years Tri-City Grand Reunion. What a bunch of crap! I would like to know where all these People were at during this Reunion. I was out and about and hardly saw anybody. I do know for a fact that there were less than 60 People in here from out of Town. Approxiamtely 300 People at the Benham Pog roast. WOW! That had to be the biggest Pig that was ever heard of on the face of the earth to feed 300 People. As far as everything being FREE at the Pig roast. They didn't say anthing about having something there to collect donations for that Pig Roast meal. As far as the Methodist Men's Pancake Breakfast. One Woman come up from Harlan and said that there were just a few People there at that when she was there. As far as this being one of the largest turnout for the Reunion in years is a bunch of bullcrap. Talk about telling un truths. This bunch sure can tell them. As far as the Vendors there were on 2 that I saw, and no wonder they stated that they sold out of stuff.
McSwine

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 16, 2011
Guest wrote:
Just got the Tri-City News Paper and read the article about this years Tri-City Grand Reunion. What a bunch of crap! I would like to know where all these People were at during this Reunion. I was out and about and hardly saw anybody. I do know for a fact that there were less than 60 People in here from out of Town. Approxiamtely 300 People at the Benham Pog roast. WOW! That had to be the biggest Pig that was ever heard of on the face of the earth to feed 300 People. As far as everything being FREE at the Pig roast. They didn't say anthing about having something there to collect donations for that Pig Roast meal. As far as the Methodist Men's Pancake Breakfast. One Woman come up from Harlan and said that there were just a few People there at that when she was there. As far as this being one of the largest turnout for the Reunion in years is a bunch of bullcrap. Talk about telling un truths. This bunch sure can tell them. As far as the Vendors there were on 2 that I saw, and no wonder they stated that they sold out of stuff.
Don't subscribe to the Tri City News, therefore have no idea as to
the veracity of their "count" account. Do know for sure though...
if there were only a few people at the Methodist Men's pancake
breakfast, they sure ate a lot. The "take" was in excess of $1,200.
lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2011
It was another bust! Mostly local folks, and lost money as always. Some have missed the whole point that we are supposed to attract people for business, not another freebie! Do they give it away in Gatlinburg? If you want a really big reunion, then have free beer next year!!!!
lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2011
Oh, Benham count: 50-100=300 150=500 250=1000
lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Jun 17, 2011
There was more than 60. I heard one girl say she had 80 fanily @ her house alone.

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 17, 2011
lol wrote:
There was more than 60. I heard one girl say she had 80 fanily @ her house alone.
She had 80 People at her house because it was her Family Reunion. This had nothing to do with the Tri-City Grand Reunion.
The Count

London, KY

#9 Jun 17, 2011
There was 100,000 people thst visited the coal museum one year. LOL They were very sneaky because I never saw any of them!! HAHA
person

Winchester, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2011
ALL i saw was the same old bunch that hangs around Benham city hall,it looked like a ghost town to me,i bet they had more bears come to the reunion than people still laughing.
haha

London, KY

#11 Jun 17, 2011
person wrote:
ALL i saw was the same old bunch that hangs around Benham city hall,it looked like a ghost town to me,i bet they had more bears come to the reunion than people still laughing.
Yep, same old ugly bunch that been hanging there for last 50 years!!
need

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2011
they need to have it ever 5 years.and get some people that knows what they are doing.you can bet it want get no better,ever thing goes to he l and back,when debbie is helping make the plans.

Lebanon, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2011
need wrote:
they need to have it ever 5 years.and get some people that knows what they are doing.you can bet it want get no better,ever thing goes to he l and back,when debbie is helping make the plans.
Sounds like someone knows Debbie pretty good but what about all the others, especially Tators Queen, who seems to run everything, or tries to.
jim

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Jun 21, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone knows Debbie pretty good but what about all the others, especially Tators Queen, who seems to run everything, or tries to.
i realy dont care for mrs dodd at all.all debbie does is all screw up.debbie is the one setting all day at city hall.watching tv and eating.cant get the light bills right.
The Queen

Somerset, KY

#15 Jun 21, 2011
Yes Queen Dodd runs the show in Benham! Her and old King Tater Head got that place locked up. They got all them people's money comming in that city hall, and nobody can slow them down! LOL
ralph hill

London, KY

#16 Jun 26, 2011
It was a good one and i hope to be back for the next one.
Reunion loved it

Harrison, AR

#17 Jun 26, 2011
GUEST wrote:
Had a great time. Busy going to all the fun places. To bad mary creech {mouth of the south} and Jewell Scott didn't have as much fun as all us people from out of town had..see ya next year. can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
cumberland resident

Harrison, AR

#18 Jun 26, 2011
My family and I had a great time
woo hoo

Harrison, AR

#19 Jun 26, 2011
The Queen wrote:
Yes Queen Dodd runs the show in Benham! Her and old King Tater Head got that place locked up. They got all them people's money comming in that city hall, and nobody can slow them down! LOL
if you do not like it here move back to harlan.JEALOUS people make me sick
Diddy

Harrison, AR

#20 Jun 26, 2011
The Queen wrote:
Sounds like you are jealous. Grow up!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather rose lea 2 hr Shealreadyno 1
Judge/executive 2018 4 hr Charlie Sutton 8
Is Chris kestler out?? 5 hr Really mad 4
Rooster's (Dec '16) 5 hr Wantstohitithitit 66
Tri City Empty Stocking Concert 21 hr Old man 4
kandi ball (Jul '09) Fri Dude 12
Body cams for local police in C.B.L Nov 16 City council member 6

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance