stolen trail cam
pissedoff

London, KY

#1 Dec 10, 2012
I have pictures of the guy who stole my bushnell trail cam, put it back were you got it or I will be going to the police.
lol

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
pissedoff wrote:
I have pictures of the guy who stole my bushnell trail cam, put it back were you got it or I will be going to the police.
If you had a picture, you wouldn't be on here crying. Pretty lame I'd say!
Wrong

Columbus, IN

#3 Dec 11, 2012
most guys have 2 cameras out. One for the game and one to watch their other camera.
lol

Somerset, KY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Wrong wrote:
most guys have 2 cameras out. One for the game and one to watch their other camera.
You couldn't get a warrant anyhow. If you leave it in the woods, you just take a chance! Suck it up!
Outsider

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
This is like that one thread about the dog that got gone and had the tracking device. Post the pic if you have proof was it on your land probally not so it's like the one person said leave it in the woods and it's fair game just like all those pot patches on coal co property!
pissedoff

London, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
The guy was wearing a blue shirt with a Camo vest and carrying a shotgun, Hope he walks through there while I'm in my stand.
lol

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 12, 2012
pissedoff wrote:
The guy was wearing a blue shirt with a Camo vest and carrying a shotgun, Hope he walks through there while I'm in my stand.
Hope you enjoy life in prison, Bubba will be waiting for you!
mountain boy

Macon, GA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Where in the county did you have the camera setup? Was it closer to Lynch, Cumberland, Letcher County or Cawood?
pissedoff

London, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Close to cumberland
photo

Cumberland, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't get a warrant anyhow. If you leave it in the woods, you just take a chance! Suck it up!
even if you cant get a warrant poat the photo,that way ever one will no who it is that is taking things that dont belong to them.make others think before they take other peoples things.
photo

Cumberland, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
*post*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wig eldridge 19 min No one 8
Trampuss Queen (Aug '12) 1 hr Get a life 39
hoagge or whatever (Jan '12) 8 hr greeneyedlady 50
Sherry Blanton Thompson Fri Who knows 1
Stolen Dog (Apr '12) Fri HOOGEE 13
Girl beat up on bus (Apr '13) Fri HOOGEE 14
cloverlick (Nov '13) Fri HOOGEE 10

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance