United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

What Do You All Think About This Valley Girl In Everyones Biz.!
Damnnn Dumb B***h.
ValleyGirl

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Stfu Amanda Hammons if anyone is dumb, it is you my friend. Everyone knows, who has had English, that every word does Not Begin With A Capital Letter, only the beginning of a sentence. So why don't you go get that d*ck out of your mouth, dust off them knees, learn some proper form of English.

And if you had as many d*ck's sticking out of you as you have stuck in you, then you would know what you really look like walking around..( A dick'apuss )

By the way honey I thought we had a date for you to come find out who I am. But just like I said you were chicken shit and didn't show. Or my bad, let me put this were you can understand.

You Sk*nk You Never Showed Up At Da Library, Sheeeett Trick.. You Don't Know Your Pussy From A Hole In The Ground. Every Guy That Comes Around Falls In And Gets Lost.

There now that I did that I feel stupid. But hey at least your a non profit hoe. So please just shut it trick.
spokesmanforhate rs

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

We should partner up valleyGirl. We have a lot in common. We both hate about everything. just too b sur tho, u do hate everthang, right? i aint partnern up wit just anibodi. u has to be a reel hatr. h8 h8 h8 h8 h8 2 thu max

a shout out to the c-town h8ters

hooked on fonics wurks 4 me
what ever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

sounds like someone is jealous
ValleyGirl

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

they are jealous. They should be since I am awesome
Amanda Hammons

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

I Am A Wh*re. I Am A Wh*re. I Am A Wh*re. God That Feels Great To Get That Out There. God I love D*ck. Maybe If I Say That Enough One Will Come Knocking. I love D*ck. I love D*ck. I love D*ck. * Knock Knock * Hold On My Work Calls.
PointBlank

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

I am ValleyGirl. I had to change my name because I lost my name to someone else. They wanted me to put out to get my name back. I told them I only put out for free, so the deal was off.
Amanda Hammons

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

No Thats My Job Around Here. Done Called It First. I Am The Free Trick Of Cumberland.
ValleyGirl

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Can I have some then?

Someone named PointBlank is trying to convince everyone that they are me. Don't believe them!

I am me. Not them. If I were them, then I wouldn't me me would I?

So there ..:P
The Real Amanda Hammons

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

Damnnnn Valley Girl Sounds Like Your Jealous Of Me.!
Haha..
You Wanna Be Juss Like Me.!
Awe. How Sweet. If You Tell Me Your Name Ill Be Your Bestfriend & Teach You How To Be Juss Like Me.
P.s This Is The REAL Amanda..
;)
Tellingthetruthn ow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

Amanda,

I have something to come out and say to you.

I started this topix on you, considering the fact that I am Valley Girl, PointBlank, and you :).

If you do not believe me, go read my forum I just posted about how to mess with somebody. I tell where I've been taking names and using them.

Someone just pointed out to me that I made you feel bad, and I just wanted to say sorry I used your name and other names to ruin your ego.

I hope this apology sets in, but there's one thing about me that I won't let down. I love telling the truth.

And I still think you a Horse Faced C*nt.

AKA. Gordon fella, ValleyGirl, PointBlank, Howtomesswithsomebody, Amanda Hammons ( the vuglar one ) Igottopoopreallybad.

I hope this doesn't effect our future Topix friendship :)
The Real Amanda Hammons

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Who Is This.
& None Of The Stuff You Said Is True & I Do Not Have F**king Horse Teeth.!
Gordon fella

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

Well my little horse faced c*nt friend,

I never not one time said in my " apology " anything about your teeth, I think they kinda pretty to be,.....so big. And well you kinda do have horse teeth.

See here is a glimspe in the past, I had this horse named Thelma and well I used to feed her carrots and sugar blocks, until....the day she bit me. I hated that day soo bad and ever since I was scared to feed Thelma. Well anyways back to what I was saying... You scare me when you smile, because it makes me think of Thelma.

Um oh yeah one more thing Do you want a sugar block, just promise you won't bit me.
how to mess with somebody

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

I have a student and he is learning

“Fire in my Bones and”

Since: Apr 10

The sweet taste of Kerosene

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

lmao....I am soooo confused....
howtomesswithsom eone

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

ashes!!!!

Congrats on being an aunt and Blake is a nice name.

check out the post ...

How to mess with someone

to clear up any confusion

“Fire in my Bones and”

Since: Apr 10

The sweet taste of Kerosene

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Thanks, I don't really like the name Blake, lol..... a little run of the mill if you ask me (But my little ones names are all 1 of a kind)

I did read that Post also, and I must say it simply left me feeling more confused...... All I know is that I am now Ginger?
howtomesswithsom eone

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

good enough then
LOL

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

amanda,
umm..you may not have horse teeth but they are fake cause of those goats..what the fu*k honestly haha..how the hell does a goat knock your teeth out unless you was fu**ing it..And why should anyone tell you their name cause all you do is run your mouth and give ppl a headache and if you do fight you get your as* kicked..so shut the hell up do us all a favor
Amanda Hammons

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

Yea Okkkayyy.!
Juss Please Stop Talking Shit If Your Not Gunna Put Your Name.
Pussyyyyy..
Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Cumberland Forum right now

Search the Cumberland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Ancient Wolf 81,262
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Jay 139,100
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr LIbEralS 25,969
beth terry 12 hr omg 1
Polson and Simpson arrested (Jul '13) 14 hr KSPPY 101
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 15 hr From Boston 16,031
Baseball Equipment @ Future Rentals Tue CHS parent 1
•••
•••
•••
Cumberland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cumberland Jobs

•••
•••
•••