First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FUMO

United States

#21 Jun 4, 2012
karmella wrote:
<quoted text>Karma is coming for them cause you can't abuse little kids and lie, cheat, and steal and keep getting away with it. God will c to it.
Your right God will punish them all because the Harlan County Officials are NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HELP THESE CHILDREN. Misty Osborne has NEGLECTED, DRUGED & ABANDONED HER OWN CHILDREN & CONTINUES TO GET BY WITH IT BY RATTING HER WAY OUT OF IT..
hmmmmmm

Winchester, KY

#22 Jun 8, 2012
karmella wrote:
<quoted text>Karma is coming for them cause you can't abuse little kids and lie, cheat, and steal and keep getting away with it. God will c to it.
Bobbie Joe has alot of krama waiting on her and so does leonard. Her daughter and her are the biggest trouble makers in the county. They make me sick. lie, cheat and steal is all they no. sick bunch of people.
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Jun 8, 2012
Bobbie Joe who?
Curious

London, KY

#24 Jun 8, 2012
What did Leonard do? He has always seemed so quite and nice.
oplease

Winchester, KY

#25 Jun 9, 2012
Curious wrote:
What did Leonard do? He has always seemed so quite and nice.
Guess the devils had u fooled! They are evil people who feed off of other peoples sadness and misfortune.
Truly Sad

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Aug 18, 2012
Women who can not keep their husbands pants zipped without putting a lock on it and are so scared someone wants his ulgy horseface sheww!! if my husband was that ugly and used his power to get a piece ,i would pay someone to take him off my hands,rather than put on a show of how proud my fakeself is . I would much rather have soup beans without the tators..(evil people). the proof is in the pudding. and no this not about bobbie jo and her husband they are good people wrongfuuly accused.
U know who

Macon, GA

#27 Aug 18, 2012
well for one when i see leonard I will kick his a$$! I promise i will and you too mike. you lied to my face you SOB! I shouldve kicked the $hit out of you when we talked last. You are a real peice of $hit to take up for ole leo!! his day will come and so will yours BOY!!!! I will just see how long u will hide u lying punk... I will prolly have to wait till ole leo gets out of prison to get him, but your days will come. you'll see!!!!!
youknow who

Hazard, KY

#30 Aug 30, 2012
The best thing that happen to them kids are the got took from that lowlife rat.and least the get to eat and they have socks on their feet.Also its good thing their daddy went to jail, to get rid of her.watch out shes a rat she likes cheese.
FUMO

United States

#31 Aug 31, 2012
She sure does.. I heard was bad with James Holland.. She has been making phone call's from his moms house.. Guess she dropped that lard ass Ledford..
wanna know

Cumberland, KY

#32 Aug 31, 2012
Why exactly are they having to go to court? What did they do to those children?
hhmmm

Winchester, KY

#36 Sep 3, 2012
wanna know wrote:
Why exactly are they having to go to court? What did they do to those children?
They are sick and evil people that needs to be in jail. How in the world are they still out? Well it goes to show that some people get away with anything and others get thrown under the bus. But hey we live in Harlan county! These sickos will eventually get a visit from karma and when they do then everything that they have done to people will come back on them. They are dangerous and evil and hate to see anyone happy. Their jealousy makes them do evil deeds to others. When someone harms children then you know that something just aint right with them. When others turn their back when children cry out then that makes them just as bad. bobby and Leonard, kim, mike, may have some fooled but not everyone.
whut

Macon, GA

#37 Sep 6, 2012
FUMO wrote:
She sure does.. I heard was bad with James Holland.. She has been making phone call's from his moms house.. Guess she dropped that lard ass Ledford..
I don't understand your post. Who was bad with James Holland? And who is lard azz ledford? Are you talking about glo? or aerial? or who?
The devil

Vilonia, AR

#38 Sep 6, 2012
Prayer is the answer god is watching u all Bobbie Doris Aaron rb Aaron girl shann Aaron new girlfriend is got killer head c u all
pizza hut

United States

#39 Sep 6, 2012
the two skanks at pizza hut better quit flirting with my husband and asking for his number. there will be trouble if it doesnt stop!
Bitch

United States

#40 Sep 7, 2012
whut wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand your post. Who was bad with James Holland? And who is lard azz ledford? Are you talking about glo? or aerial? or who?
Misty Osborne is back with James Holland.. She has been making phone call's from his mommas house... Lard ass Ledford must be back in jail..
YO YO

Hialeah, FL

#41 Sep 8, 2012
I heard Jonathan Ledford was in jail... Heard that he broke his probation doing suboxone? He has been shooting up suboxone with Misty.. They both need help.. Jonathan has got to be an idiot.. Misty has been getting her drugs from James Holland..hehehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can some one please tell Steve Williams his for... 18 hr Scotti R 1
Most Haunted Graveyard? (Sep '09) Sun Creech 3
new york section (Nov '13) Sat Mntlady 10
Misty deal Sat Concerned 2
Land wanted Sat Joel 5
anyone Mar 21 jwn 1
why hasnt there been any thing done about the m... (Dec '12) Mar 20 BHLC 10

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance