First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i know

United States

#1 May 18, 2012
It must take a ugly ass bitch to be tryin to get a date on facwbook and tryin to find men like "hot coal miners in cumberland" and "who is that hot guy in the white camaro" ....if u can't get a date by just meeting someone or my god at least on facebook and u got to try to meet someone on topix then honey u probably ain't got a chance in hell gettin with any of them...if u gotta go lookin for dates on here then u have to be the bottom of the barrel that nobody wants! come on that is just flat out pathetic not to mention u sound like a f*ckin stalker!
okay

Eubank, KY

#2 May 18, 2012
your a tard!
puleaz

London, KY

#3 May 18, 2012
Does it make me a stalker if I say your post made me hot?
Wonder

United States

#4 May 19, 2012
Agree. Its PATHETIC!
Clueless

United States

#5 May 21, 2012
Lol maybe they was wanting some names so they could look them up on facebook. Do you know how big of a retart you look like getting on here and venting to a bunch of people who could care less? I read the "hot coalminers in cumberland" and I have to say that the lady with the brother on there overreacted just a lil bit to much. But truthfully, there are very few goodlooking men in cumberland. The ones that are goodlooking are not even from cumberland and all have a wife to go home to.
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#6 May 26, 2012
the ugly people know who they are......dont they.
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#7 May 26, 2012
Clueless wrote:
Lol maybe they was wanting some names so they could look them up on facebook. Do you know how big of a retart you look like getting on here and venting to a bunch of people who could care less? I read the "hot coalminers in cumberland" and I have to say that the lady with the brother on there overreacted just a lil bit to much. But truthfully, there are very few goodlooking men in cumberland. The ones that are goodlooking are not even from cumberland and all have a wife to go home to.
retart?, u ignorant shit stomping hillbilly!!!
Lol

United States

#8 May 26, 2012
HOOGEE wrote:
<quoted text>retart?, u ignorant shit stomping hillbilly!!!
HOOGEE you stupidest as all of us!!! You get on here calling names too. LOL
okay

Pella, IA

#9 May 26, 2012
She looks for men on the international chat groups..Someone accross the globe don't know what a lying pshycotic "educated" person she is.

I hear she lied real big this time sister.

Can you spell P-E-R-J-U-R-Y

Lov it...love it.... I will make it my lifelong goal for Justice. Opps my Goal is done..
okay

Pella, IA

#10 May 26, 2012
OOPs...whats that sound...sounds like a Justice to me....what is it they found out........lmao.CAN you say..PERJURY AND OBSTRUction

Stalking is the least of your worries right now.
puleaz wrote:
Does it make me a stalker if I say your post made me hot?
Totz

United States

#11 May 27, 2012
Clueless wrote:
Your probably the one that started the '' Hot Coal Miner'' thread.
who would want there family member with some HO looking for men on topix? Not I. RETART
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#12 May 29, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>HOOGEE you stupidest as all of us!!! You get on here calling names too. LOL
your ignorance is showing, you best keep your toothless mouth shut.
Lol

United States

#13 May 30, 2012
Is that your best shot? LOL LOL LOL
bah ha

United States

#14 May 30, 2012
try the people who work at pizza hut. not saying that they all are, but some of them really need to watch who they flirt with!
Pathetic

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 3, 2012
The pathetic people in Cumberland are the low life pill head mothers that DONT raise their children!! Now thats whose pathetic!!!
geegee

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Jun 3, 2012
Pathetic people are the ones who abuse children. So sick of these low life's. Hope they throw them all in jail. They make me sick to my stomach.
Pathetic 1

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Jun 4, 2012
Bobby Joe is one of the most Pathetic person i ever know !!!!
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 4, 2012
Lol wrote:
Is that your best shot? LOL LOL LOL
no , my best shot was put into ur momma's eye last night.
karmella

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Jun 4, 2012
Pathetic 1 wrote:
Bobby Joe is one of the most Pathetic person i ever know !!!!
Karma is coming for them cause you can't abuse little kids and lie, cheat, and steal and keep getting away with it. God will c to it.
FUMO

United States

#20 Jun 4, 2012
Pathetic wrote:
The pathetic people in Cumberland are the low life pill head mothers that DONT raise their children!! Now thats whose pathetic!!!
I AGREE! Misty Osborne has NEGLECTED. ABANDONED & DRUGED HER 4 CHILDREN & STILL HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED FOR IT. SHE CONTINUES TO RAT HER WAY OUT OF IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wig eldridge 10 hr yo baby yo 1
School teacher 19 hr True 5
vanessa Eldridge 19 hr candy 3
Cumberland Elementary (Oct '16) Fri teachers at CES 19
dog problem on river road Fri larry 1
single lady Thu wig 2
Yamaha XT 225 Blue and White Sep 21 Cornetts 3

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance