Police searching for missing Harlan C...

Police searching for missing Harlan County man

There are 4 comments on the WKYT story from Jul 25, 2011, titled Police searching for missing Harlan County man. In it, WKYT reports that:

His family says they are starting to fear the worst. 22 year old James Feltner of Lynch has not been seen in ten days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT.

cumberland lady

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2011
have they found what he was driving.
lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jul 26, 2011
FukObamaNow wrote:
Hey they have been looking for Trampus King's brain for over 25 years and havent found it yet...good luck.
they will never find it.he was born with out a brain!!
grizzly12

Tazewell, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2011
It's a shame people with loved one's missing and ignorant people like you get on here and act stupid.I'm sure their families dont want to hear about trampus king's brain missing or anything like that.You need to grow up it could happen to you and you wouldn't want to hear stuff like that.sounds like somebody needs to take a belt to your ass,if I knew who you were I would.
LYNCH

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2011
grizzly12 wrote:
It's a shame people with loved one's missing and ignorant people like you get on here and act stupid.I'm sure their families dont want to hear about trampus king's brain missing or anything like that.You need to grow up it could happen to you and you wouldn't want to hear stuff like that.sounds like somebody needs to take a belt to your ass,if I knew who you were I would.
HE MAY BE WITH HOOGEE, AND IF HE IS, YOU WONT GET HIM BACK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home Wreckers in Georgetown 10 min you bet 9
Garth Elementary 36 min Parent 16
run fast & far ron humphrey 1 hr real talk 29
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Randy 752
Food city Cumberland ky 17 hr co worker 8
Fred Coker Sat drug head 2
just wondering Dec 1 i wannaknow 1

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cumberland Mortgages