London, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2012
He is a sick little bastard!!
benham

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2012
nosey wrote:
He is a sick little bastard!!
are you talking about derrick from benham?what has he done.i have small kids and he comes to my house some times to see my husban.do i need to be worried? was this a small child? or 16 or 17 year old?one kid or more?this realy worrys me.i didnt no anything about him being like that.
Dont Believe Everything

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Probably some jealous girl just making up sh!t..
benham

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Dont Believe Everything wrote:
Probably some jealous girl just making up sh!t..
i hope that is all it is.
HoParade

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2012
He's in jail. Guess the law can touch him after all. ha
well

Corbin, KY

#6 Aug 16, 2012
It's awesome that he's in jail. He is a troublemaker and a good for nothin'. He will never amount to anything.
well
#7 Aug 16, 2012
benham wrote:
<quoted text>are you talking about derrick from benham?what has he done.i have small kids and he comes to my house some times to see my husban.do i need to be worried? was this a small child? or 16 or 17 year old?one kid or more?this realy worrys me.i didnt no anything about him being like that.
It says on there misdemeanor so it couldn't have been that bad... probably some 16 year olds parent getting mad. But unlawful transaction also can mean giving a minor alcohol or cigarettes too.
nosey

Winchester, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2012
either way, a older guy should not be fooling with a child.
People are dumb
#9 Aug 17, 2012
I'm a close personal friend with Derick and unless you know what you are talking about you shouldn't open your mouth.Derick is not a child molestor I would trust Derick around my kid any day. He wouldn't hurt or bother anyone unless you are messing with someone he loves or cares about. He has a really good heart and would do anything he could to help anybody! How would you guys feel if you was sitting in that jail and Derick was talking about you guys? Wouldn't like it that much would you? Now lets all grow up and be adults and stop talking about people expecially when we don't know what we are talking about don't open your mouths until you know the truth was you there when he got arrested? Was you there when whoever went and got the warrant did? Didn't think so.
Natasha

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Aug 17, 2012
Well I Know FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE HES A PERVERT HE SPREADS LIES... HE DONT TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS... HE HAS SEX WITH A 15 YEAR OLD AND HE THREATENS LITTLE BOYS.... AND I HOPE HES READING THIS WHEN HE GETS OUT ... CAUSE IF HE EVER TOUCHES OR POINTS AT MY LITTLE COUSIN AGAIN .. I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HIM ... THATS ALL
Agree

Cumberland, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Derrick i do think is out of jail. So lock up all the girls. He does like underage girls and brags of impregnating every girl he touches. He is such a little boy, isn't he. He brags about he has all the police in his pocket? Where were they when you got arrested Derrick?
who cares

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2012
people you need to start getting your fact's stright before you go runner your mouths about derick cause his not a child molester her parents gave them the ok to date you all need to mind your oun damn business is what you need to do people like you make me sick cause you all have nothing better to do than run your mouths about other people you know nothing about anyway and as for him being a trouble makers you all are a joke to get a life and grow the hell up
watch out

Cumberland, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2012
he has an a*s whooping coming his very soon.
who cares

United States

#15 Sep 20, 2012
you may bite off more than you can chew you may be the one who get's the ass whooping instead of him
Wondering

Macon, GA

#16 Sep 21, 2012
So, im curious... how old is this guy you are talking about??
who cares

United States

#17 Sep 22, 2012
why are you even worried about how old he is anyway people needs to learn to mind there own business and keep there noises out of other peoples business that's what's wrong with that town and it ain't never going to change either everybody in that town that are grown acts like little kids who don't know how to grow up and act there age anymore
really

Cumberland, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2012
He is a piece of shit. got caught to for inpersonation a cop. quess his ass does need to grow up. he is about 22 years old and loves to run his mouth alot i cant wait for somebody to wire his mouth . he will get a ass kicking real soon. so watch your back big guy. you are apiece of shit. he got a 15 year old pregnant and needs to be in jail. who would want that dumb ass working on them at the ambulance service not me cant believe they let him work there he probably is eat up with some kind of nasty disease i dont want him working on me he needs kicked out of that emergency service
Who cares

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Oct 2, 2012
I like him and if any one comes after him with me around want like it
melissa

United States

#20 Oct 5, 2012
you people need to keep your mouths off of my son and i have already reported this so keep on and you all will have charges again you when i'm done i love how people can get on here running there mouths about other people but your not man or women enough to put your names on here you all are the ones who need to grow the hell up and stop acting like children and for the one who says there going to wire my sons mouth shut i wish you would try you may be the one who gets your mouth wired shut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who the rats 54 min old timer 8
where is Cindy Kay back 5 hr sup 2
Who is Cindy Back? Friend or Foe? 5 hr sup 2
Thieves on radio Hill Sun Mad mommy 4
danielle smith Aug 26 ashley fouts 2
Threesome anyone? Aug 26 cooter 12
tom eldridge Aug 25 toot toot 4

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance