who's some of the best fighters
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
angie white

Harlan, KY

#42 Dec 28, 2012
yea i seen him and he is sleeping around with some red headed ugly girl not to mention he is a sissy so please put only feal men on this topix
Fireman

Somerset, KY

#43 Dec 29, 2012
Danny White
funny

Macon, GA

#44 Dec 29, 2012
angie you are pretty dang ugly yourself! UGH!!!!
Lilly P Bedwetter

Mount Vernon, KY

#45 Dec 29, 2012
I heard one firefighter in Cumberland could blow out a fire!
I know

Liberty, KY

#46 Jan 4, 2013
ReRe Simmons. HANDS DOWN!
pissedoff

Manchester, KY

#47 Feb 5, 2013
While in the army in Korea I was the heavyweight champion on base. We had fights kinda like ufc.
lmao

London, KY

#48 Feb 5, 2013
One or two I have respect for because they are dead but are you kidding me Jeremy OMG can we say punks,W.J. can habdle his own,I was raised with the older generation now I'm 40 shit these little punks today needs to be old schooled.
tim

Cumberland, KY

#49 Feb 6, 2013
bill brashears is one of the best in cumberland to ever fight!
lmao

Hodgenville, KY

#50 Feb 6, 2013
what with his sisters
for a fact pp

Winchester, KY

#51 Mar 16, 2013
jamie potter was the tiyghest sob in cunberland period!
Uncool

Lebanon, KY

#52 May 13, 2013
Wayne Johnson.s bro was a bad cat back in the day that left hook hurt
Uncool

Georgetown, KY

#53 May 13, 2013
lmao wrote:
One or two I have respect for because they are dead but are you kidding me Jeremy OMG can we say punks,W.J. can habdle his own,I was raised with the older generation now I'm 40 shit these little punks today needs to be old schooled.
yes sir
Anonymous

Cumberland, KY

#54 Jun 4, 2013
how about larry gray jr
Idea

United States

#55 Jun 13, 2013
How about a old school vs new school battle for some of that knowledge us new guys don't have. Someone would have to compensate winners of course.....I'm game bare fist,cage gloves,12oz whatever.....ill be at the flaming star Saturday if anyone's interested can't miss me 6,7 white 320lbs tattoos just let me know
sister

Baxter, KY

#56 Jun 14, 2013
you named some tough guys but what about the females in cumberland, they need some credit too!!
Proud sister

Hazard, KY

#57 Jun 19, 2013
for a fact pp wrote:
jamie potter was the tiyghest sob in cunberland period!
Just wanted to say thank you for the kind words about my brother. He's been on my mind all day and I got on topix which I have only done maybe twice. I clicked on this thread and read the comments. Jamie believed in taking up for the underdog, and if you were his friend he would take up for you no matter what. He was my protector. I miss him with all my heart. I was in alot of fights growing up and taught Jamie alot of what he knew lol, but I'm pretty calm and non-violent these days. I still have the video of him winning the tuff man contest. Who is Wayne Johnson you all are talking about? I had an uncle named Wayne Johnson. Ppl always said Jamie acted just like him, but he was shot on the day Jamie was due to be born. Ironically Jamie picked out Wayne's middle name for his son who was born 6 wks after his death. Jamie's wife Brooke died in Sep. 2011.
show dogg

Harlan, KY

#58 Sep 12, 2013
justin rowe now he can brawl havent seen him fight in years but i bet you he still has it in him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The eldridge,s who has the prettiest wife 2 hr wildman 3
What do y'all think of club 180? Jeff and Lind... Sun Sunshine 12
Scott Shoupe Sat His ex 1
Food city Cumberland ky Sat someone that knows 4
Where is Tara Jones Blanton at (Jun '10) Sat Anonymous 7
Shawn ashley sturgill Jun 24 Sunshine 13
who is sue osborne (May '09) Jun 24 Dr_KizMahAz 8

Cumberland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance