Comments
41 - 60 of 134 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2009
guest

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 26, 2009
 
Pat logic wrote:
to guest let them pull me over i dont drink anymore idiot. Evedentally you are related to the police in this town, and for your information kenny raliegh hasnt done shit for me or this community. Because i evicted chris and tara they think they can steal everything that i worked for your just as big a thief as they are. I worked hard for the things that i have, and hell ya you would get upset if someone was stealing from you. i only have two words for you. f*ck y*o and the cops in this town are a joke, but the joke is on them,
WHO WOULD BELIEVE A DUMB ASS LIKE YOU COVICT.
PATRICK A LOGIC



PATRICK A LOGIC
Current Age: 41
Weig ht: 230 Height: 6' 2''
Eye Color: BLU Hair Color: BAL
Sex: M Race: W
Address: CUMBERLAND, KY

Arrest Date: 7/5/2007
Arresting Officer: JENKINS Badge #: 885
Arresting Agency: CUMBERLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT
Booked Date: 7/5/2007
Release Date: 7/5/2007
Class: MISD

__________
Charges

Code Description Bond Type Bond Fine

00822 TERRORISTIC THREATENING, 3RD DEGREE 10%$2000.00 $0.00

PATRICK A LOGIC



PATRICK A LOGIC
Current Age: 41
Weight: 230 Height: 6' 2''
Eye Color: BLU Hair Color: BAL
Sex: M Race: W
Address: CUMBERLAND, KY

Arrest Date: 3/2/2008
Arresting Officer: ALLEN Badge #: 742
Arresting Agency: CUMBERLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT
Booked Date: 3/2/2008
Release Date: 3/2/2008
Class: MISD

__________
Charges

Code Description Bond Type Bond Fine

00797 ASSAULT, 4TH DEGREE (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) NO VISIBLE INJURY 10%$2000.00 $0.00

--------
Pat Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 27, 2009
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>WHO WOULD BELIEVE A DUMB ASS LIKE YOU COVICT.
PATRICK A LOGIC
PATRICK A LOGIC
Current Age: 41
Weig ht: 230 Height: 6' 2''
Eye Color: BLU Hair Color: BAL
Sex: M Race: W
Address: CUMBERLAND, KY
Arrest Date: 7/5/2007
Arresting Officer: JENKINS Badge #: 885
Arresting Agency: CUMBERLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT
Booked Date: 7/5/2007
Release Date: 7/5/2007
Class: MISD
__________
Charges
Code Description Bond Type Bond Fine
00822 TERRORISTIC THREATENING, 3RD DEGREE 10%$2000.00 $0.00
PATRICK A LOGIC
PATRICK A LOGIC
Current Age: 41
Weight: 230 Height: 6' 2''
Eye Color: BLU Hair Color: BAL
Sex: M Race: W
Address: CUMBERLAND, KY
Arrest Date: 3/2/2008
Arresting Officer: ALLEN Badge #: 742
Arresting Agency: CUMBERLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT
Booked Date: 3/2/2008
Release Date: 3/2/2008
Class: MISD
__________
Charges
Code Description Bond Type Bond Fine
00797 ASSAULT, 4TH DEGREE (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) NO VISIBLE INJURY 10%$2000.00 $0.00
--------
just as i thought check the conviction you idiot. Everyone has a past you afraid to post your real name you got something to hide like being a child molester ive not once claimed to be perfect so you need to pray i dont ever find out who you are you chicken $hit piece of trash Or are you one of the dope head thieves in this town evedentially you never had to work for anything or had anything of yours taken. SO F%CK YOU CHILD MOLESTER
guest

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 27, 2009
 
your full of hot air you only like to beat on women and only a molester like you would come up with that shit so fu-k you to pill head.
Pat Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
May 28, 2009
 
Come see if im full of hot air for being a pill head i sure have alot of property and cars what do you have? Come on over and play oh! i forgot you like little kids and are just a loud mouth coward your an idiot you dont have a clue what your talking about, you know so much check the conviction, OH there aint one HA!HA!But if i find out who you are there will be!!!!!!!!!!
guest

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 28, 2009
 
ya ya ya you didnt do shit the first time we met and i doubt anything has changed your still a lier and a blow hard and why do you like to keep bringing up molesting children so much only a true molester would say those things.
jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
May 28, 2009
 
guest wrote:
ya ya ya you didnt do shit the first time we met and i doubt anything has changed your still a lier and a blow hard and why do you like to keep bringing up molesting children so much only a true molester would say those things.
must be a peice of sh!t cop maybe forester. i dont like dirtbag cops myself. u peice of sh!ts. remember me when i was younger copper, well i havent changed any. do something!then we will see if u hide behind your barney badge or not. you all are a joke plz, get some real men in her, o-yeah remember i know some sh!t on a few of you crook cops so just keep up the good work or should i say go to hell..........
gest

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 29, 2009
 
hes not a cop anymore hes in the army now.
dan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
May 29, 2009
 
jason sounds like you need another ass beating if you want one i will be glad to give it. talking like you are all big and going to whip some cops ass.
lmao

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
May 29, 2009
 
lemme tell ya wrote:
i think that to a point all of them are dirty. they write up who whey want and leave others alone. in this town its all in who you know and who you blow. i know for a fact that kenny raleigh was in on stealing furniture from a house. when it was reported, the man had receipts where he bought the stuff new and wanted his stuff back, oh it was his house that it was stolen from, the officer said to him that all anyone had to do it say it was already theirs and nothing could be done. the man still hasne got his stuff back. if it were anybody else, they would have went to jail but because it was kenny and his brother chris, nothing happened. this town is sooooooooooo screwed up. and as far as anthony jenkins, he IS dirty. he lets the blantons do whatever they want and kisses their azz b/c he is kin to them. know for a fact! oh and kenny does pills too! just ask his g/f or his brother and his g/f! some law enforcement we have huh!
HE MUST HAVE HELPED STEVE AND FELECIA HMMM 2 RATS AND A DIRTY COP WHO WOULDA THUNK IT...
dan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
May 29, 2009
 
to all the people that are downing the police on here. i hope you need something one day and i'm sure you will and i hope they tell you to go to hell because thats what you deserve. i would like to see you dumb asses do their job dealing with people like you is what is wrong with this place.you all make it obvious that you have been in trouble before saying the things that you have said. its getting bad in cumberland but their is no help for you all. i would like to say 1 thing thank you cpd and keep taking pieces of shit like this to jail and maybe you all will help make cumberland a better place. i know it can't be done by your self it will take more than you all to straighten this place up and again thank you for everything.
Vic Mackey

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
May 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

dan wrote:
to all the people that are downing the police on here. i hope you need something one day and i'm sure you will and i hope they tell you to go to hell because thats what you deserve. i would like to see you dumb asses do their job dealing with people like you is what is wrong with this place.you all make it obvious that you have been in trouble before saying the things that you have said. its getting bad in cumberland but their is no help for you all. i would like to say 1 thing thank you cpd and keep taking pieces of shit like this to jail and maybe you all will help make cumberland a better place. i know it can't be done by your self it will take more than you all to straighten this place up and again thank you for everything.
i think the ppl would do alot better job cause the cops dont do crap you know it and i know it its been that way for along time oh remember when cpd ran ksp out of town hmmmm what was that about crooks run this town and they will always will run this town
charles raleigh

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
May 30, 2009
 
dan wrote:
to all the people that are downing the police on here. i hope you need something one day and i'm sure you will and i hope they tell you to go to hell because thats what you deserve. i would like to see you dumb asses do their job dealing with people like you is what is wrong with this place.you all make it obvious that you have been in trouble before saying the things that you have said. its getting bad in cumberland but their is no help for you all. i would like to say 1 thing thank you cpd and keep taking pieces of shit like this to jail and maybe you all will help make cumberland a better place. i know it can't be done by your self it will take more than you all to straighten this place up and again thank you for everything.
I agree, and besides not all cops act the same. They are as human as the rest of us.
Vic Mackey

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
May 31, 2009
 
lemme tell you wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all, yes i do know what im talking about. the furniture DOES belong to pat. he bought it himself. when he evicted chris for the millionith time, chris took it with him. kenny was hauling it in his truck. pat did call the police but nothing ws done. second of all, pat doesnt do pills. yeh he may drink but who doesnt? also, i myself have called the cops on chris and he WAS NOT arrested nor did he get into any trouble. he broke into my house also. so dont go telling me that i dont know what im talking about. and as far as you judging pat, well let me tell you, you have no right to judge him. he is a good person who would give anyone the shirt off his back. he is one of the few people in this town who will speak his mind so others dont know how to take him. once you get to know him, you will see that he is NOT an asshole. and also for you to talk about him getting arrested everytime he is out in town, you say he is always pilled up or drunk, well lets try pulling kenny over and see what hes on because i know for a fact that he does do drugs. just ask his brother in which you beleve in so much. one more thing, i cant wait until you have someone break into your house and steal everything you have worked so hard for. who knows, it just might be chris. i will laugh in your face when nothing is done because of the fact that he is kennys brother. they are both worthless and no good. they are both pus*ies and kenny deserves to be wearing a badge about as much as chris deserves the dad of the year award.
that may be true but you and this guy pat has to prove that chris did all this thats may be why the cops didnt do anything no prove
Someone Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jun 1, 2009
 
I agree with Dan it's pathetic how you all run your mouth on these cops but yet have never walked a mile in their shoes,first off I honestly don't know how much cops gets paid but I know they are risking their lives everyday for us and our town and all you all can do is run your mouth on them you don't know what it's like i know I don't and I know there's no way I would do it.Better watch what you say cause you may need one of them one day and they won't be around to help you

Since: Nov 08

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jun 1, 2009
 
What is that suppose to mean," you will need them but they won't be around to help you" That is the most ignorant thing I see said on here, what do you think all police officers are going to stop doing their jobs because people gossip about them? Do you think all police officers will become obsolete? What does that statement mean exactly?
Vic Mackey

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jun 1, 2009
 
CherryTree wrote:
What is that suppose to mean," you will need them but they won't be around to help you" That is the most ignorant thing I see said on here, what do you think all police officers are going to stop doing their jobs because people gossip about them? Do you think all police officers will become obsolete? What does that statement mean exactly?
no it means you really dont know as much as you think you do most of them dont do there jobs cause they let drug dealers like your self run around free selling that crap to the kids

Since: Nov 08

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jun 1, 2009
 
vic you, ONCE AGAIN, have no idea what your talking about. The question was not to you in the first place and the reason for me asking was because I WANTED to know what they meant by the statement. Geezzz Your pure ignorant!
beebee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jun 1, 2009
 
bring in the ksp and then ppl will walk the line
Vic Mackey

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jun 1, 2009
 
CherryTree wrote:
vic you, ONCE AGAIN, have no idea what your talking about. The question was not to you in the first place and the reason for me asking was because I WANTED to know what they meant by the statement. Geezzz Your pure ignorant!
no thats just the pills are talking lol

Since: Nov 08

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jun 1, 2009
 
Then you should not have taken so many.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Cumberland Forum right now

Search the Cumberland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min reality 146,895
anyone remember Mr.Fox?? 4 hr Marco 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr hillian 81,559
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
missy clark (Jan '11) 15 hr Just Saying 15
Kelly has to be Bi-Polar 22 hr Marshal Dillon 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cumberland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cumberland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cumberland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cumberland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••