webbs country kitchen
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
customer

Martin, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Sue has got to be the rudest person EVER ill NEVER go back!!
I love my dog

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2010
You just now figuring that out....?????

London, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2010
My first visit there was my last!! How does she keep business?? The food isnt that great and she has a HORRIBLE attitude!!
Rachel

Harrogate, TN

#4 Aug 3, 2010
yeah I worked ther and she fired me because i went to my uncles funeral.
JustMe

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Aug 23, 2010
her sister wendy is the b!tch

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 27, 2010
I sure hate to hear this as I eat there every time I go to The Smokies. I just love that little town.
LetDownAgain

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 2, 2010
I used to love going there when I first moved here...but unfortunately I must agree. The food and especially the service has gone so far down hill, that I will not go back either. Hopefully she will catch wind of this, and things will start to shape up, used to be a nice place. Oh well..always lots of other places to spend my money!!
townie

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2010
seen the people that work in the back ,they always look dirty .
On the fence about Webbs

Baldwin, IL

#9 Oct 12, 2010
We went there last weekend and my wife never got her food till after me and the kids where long finished with our food. We wanted to catch the sun set from the top of Pinnacle Mt and we could not wait any longer for her food so we told them to wrap it up to go. I ordered the fried oysters and they where over cooked so bad that they where like rubber and they left a very bad metallic after taste in my mouth. I only ate one and a half of them and didn't touch the rest. I was going to complain but before we even went in there I told my wife that it was not a good ideal and that they would take forever to get us our food and that it probably was not going to be that good. I seen their menu and told my I wanted the oysters but I also knew not everybody can cook them right but we had been eating at drive thrus a lot and my wife wanted to eat at a sit down place so we went against my better judgment. The kids got hamburgers and chicken strips and they where just fine. My side of slaw and fried okra where good. Anyway as we where going out the door this older lady with short cut blond hair asked me if everything was ok. I hesitated a bit and then told her about our dinning experience. She said she was sorry and took $20 off our bill. I drove up to the top of Pinnacle Mt. as my wife ate her pork cutlets and she said they where very good as where the real mashed potatoes and green beans. So I'm kinda on the fence about the place. I would give them a second chance if we return to the area but I could be wrong but she did try to make it right and the other food was good so was the atmosphere. They had a nice blue grass band also.
Sam

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2010
What ever happened to Jolene that worked there?
TommyShortt

Gate City, VA

#11 Nov 9, 2010
my self personley I loved The place it did'nt seem That way To me. But I'm a singer! I just injoy coming There and singing For everone.
Tommy Shortt

Gate City, VA

#12 Nov 13, 2010
Thanks for letting me come By Webbs country Kitchen and sing a few I injoyed it.
Jolene

Tazewell, TN

#13 Dec 20, 2010
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene!!!
Don't steal my man!
Webb

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Dec 28, 2010
Is Chris Webb still working there?
Anonymous

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Mar 3, 2011
Why is Webb's closed now March 2, 2011?
Just Wondering

Speedwell, TN

#16 May 18, 2011
Anyone know a guy named Charlie that works in the kitchen?? I was wondering his last name?
let it shut down

Clover, SC

#17 Apr 21, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Why is Webb's closed now March 2, 2011?
prob because the food stinks now & the service is worse! they can't keep their head above water treating people with disrespect the way they do! they need to shape up or its gonna be closed for good!! && its terrible that I used to love this place!! Cracker Barrell is going to put them to shame! bahahaha
you are jealous

New Tazewell, TN

#18 Jul 21, 2012
I bet you people have no life! Sue Webb is a good person,known her almost all of my life. If you were in a hurry you should have went to a fast food restuarant.I like Wendy.If you thought she was a bitch,you probably make her feel the same way about you!That is one of the cleanest restuarants in this area,if not the cleanest. the people in back look dirty because they work hard cooking home cooked meals!Like to see some of you doing what they do.Cracker barrel has hired alot of low lifes to work in thier kitchen. but,anyhow I can say Webbs IS CLEAN and so is the food and cooks.
Question

Winchester, KY

#19 Aug 6, 2012
Is Sue hiiring ? How much money can u make in one day ?
former employee

United States

#20 Sep 16, 2012
I worked at Webbs for a second job and the people in the back are disgusting. The very first daybi worked there they wanted to try and sell me pills and weed and sat there on break and did them in front of me. And one time i brought out a very hot plate of gravy and biscuits and sure took it to the back and threw the plate across the kitchen in to the wall screaming and cussing bc she thought it wasnt hot enough. Sue is the biggest carpet munching bitch i have ever met. I wouldnt piss on her brain if it was on fire. And no, as a worker there you dont make shit. I never even cleared 30 bucks a day. Its a horrible place. Sue and wendy both are bitches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still there 8 min Alwaysyours 1
Linda Denise Seal 1 hr Wilma 3
Sheriffs department 1 hr Hertz 36
Considering moving to Sneedville 2 hr No Just NO 4
ATTN Tazewell and TACO BELL (Nov '12) 2 hr olaf 54
Wayne Bolden..... 5 hr justjane 14
Ashley Simpson 16 hr No1shouldcare 4

Cumberland Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance