Walkerton man headed to prison in death of infant son

Mar 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South Bend Tribune

Roberto Pedraza Jr., 21, of Walkerton, was sentenced today to serve 20 years in prison for neglect of a dependent resulting in death.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2013
great grandmother

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

I know the facts! A 2 1/2 month old baby was abused and then shook to death. The abuse happened many times! His loving father abused him and finally death was at hand. The abuse is all documented, the hospital has all the records. A loving father does not abuse and kill his son. So, therefore he is a baby killer. A loving father does not cause pain to his infant son. His daughter says to this day: my daddy killed my mommies baby, 3 years old. She will remember for the rest of her life, what her daddy did to her baby brother. 20 years is really not enough time for a baby killer, but we know God will judge him, when he stands before the Almighty God at judgement day. Your son was never a responsible young man, you covered for him his whole life. You wanted him to grow up in your footsteps, in your business, all know how you make your money. Now your son will be in prison because you never brought him up the right way! Look at your other family members, where are they? We are satisfied that we now have received: JUSTICE FOR ZIMMY!!!! a 2 1/2 month old baby killed by his fathers hands!
friend of family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Oscar what people say I grew up with Roberto all my life not something he would do great guy who loved his kids so screw the people who think they know what there talking about lying about sht u know nothing about thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Culver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Culver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••