Jim Carrey Be Baptized In Jesus Name ...

Jim Carrey Be Baptized In Jesus Name Acts 2 38

Posted in the Culver City Forum

Obey Jesus

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2018
you can Obey God and denounce satan and live holy and live moral and witness and take what God has given you and use it for His Work and Glory its not too late Jim but if you leave this world and you refuse to repent you will be sorry forever
hehellbound

Marion, AR

#2 Mar 18, 2018
Obey Jesus wrote:
you can Obey God and denounce satan and live holy and live moral and witness and take what God has given you and use it for His Work and Glory its not too late Jim but if you leave this world and you refuse to repent you will be sorry forever
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord, so look I just burned 12 Jim Carrey dvd's because he criticized Christians esp. Sarah Sanders yep, burned Ace Ventura, Liar Liar, Dumb and Dumber, and many more including The Grinch That Stole Christmas and that atheists Jim Carrey will never be seen on any of our church members television...NOT EVER
born again

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2018
please jim listen to God be born again
REPENT REPENT

United States

#4 May 1, 2018
please Jim Repent
i laugh at my own jokes

Leesburg, OH

#5 May 4, 2018
bible says to be baptized for remission of sins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Los Angeles' Roofing Customers Are in Great Han... 5 hr dennisgondola 4
News California now world's 5th largest economy, sur... 9 hr Shy Kovsky Toot 45
Cr.ack,w.eed,pa.in pi.lls 10 hr Happy times 1
Cr.ack,w.eed,pa.in pi.lls 10 hr Happy times 1
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) 14 hr Markofthevalley 194
Build muscle burn fat Sun John 1
Positive About Disabled People at 8525 Steller ... Jul '18 POSITIVE ABOUT DI... 91

Culver City Jobs

Personal Finance

Culver City Mortgages