|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

deedee t wrote:
Riots and marches and revolutions!
How's that revolutionary riot going? LOL

Go smoke another bong hit with the OccuTards.
Who Cares

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I just took a sheet for Dorner and flushed in his honor. bwah hahaha. Damn Dorner POS.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

You people screaming for riots are probably the same people who is using this as an excuse to throw more shit at "Whitey".

Do you realize that if you riot now, Spotlight will be upon YOU idiots and not the LAPD? They don't need any more excuses to kill more people. Do you guys truly want justice and equality or just carnage and chaos? Just because the LAPD is a super-oppressive police force doesn't mean they can't outsmart you all (seemingly).

Remember and don't let any of this go. Hold them accountable and keep sentiment alert. However, come up with another dumb riot and let the LAPD laugh at how stupid it's subjects appear to be.

Finally,

RIP Chris
justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The lapd are kkk in blue!
Eric 2016

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

justice wrote:
The lapd are kkk in blue!
So. You act like that is a bad thing.
jigga what

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I plan on taking over a KFC. That's how I roll.
Cult of Public Safety

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

southern pride wrote:
Yeah go ahead and riot, see what happens
Yeah idiot! Here's what happens-

I would have supported him up until the point he involved completely innocent people into it.

No matter what anyone admits, they all know how BAAAAAAAD this makes the LAPD look it is a total lose lose lose for them.

1-They caused it- NOBODY "invents" all that detail of corruption to cover up what the police would want you to think was "just a wacko". The supposedly "improved" systemic racism and CYA Blue Line corruption at LAPD is the largest contributor to driving the man over the edge. A.K.A.'Reap what you sow'. He was driven to the edge and decided to step over. That's on C. Dorner, but the systemic hate and arrogance from the Cult of Public Safety is getting stupid now.

2-The Torrence cops totally exacerbated their image problems by then shooting up innocent people and ramming one kid's car in their gung ho badass-ness.

3-They can't explain how he was hiding 4 days in a cabin across the street from their "command center", literally able to watch THEM.

4-There are now recordings in the wild on the internet that feature police at the scene screaming and taunting "Burn that fcker" on open mics, subsequently the cabin burned. So whether right or wrong, deserved or not, the supposed, and much self-ballyhoed "upholders of the law" have show the world on live TV once again that they are simple criminals and murderers themselves. If they were so "right" then why not control themselves and use the same effort to take him alive if possible? Clearly that wasn't the plan.

5- The LAPD received a call from the owner of the cabin who was watching on live TV and has told the media she told them at the outset that there was no cable, internet or telephone in the cabin, yet the LAPD demanded, with zero FAA or AT authority, for the coverage media aircraft to pull back. Perhaps to "hide" what they were planning, or any further blunders that might occur. Viola!

6- Their response to this can only be one of defending their obvious blunders and mistakes. Again. Add to this that "it's personal" to them so the predictable Cult of Public Safety will be adversarial, defensive and vindictive in their handling of this.

It's a shame innocent people have died, but let's not be as naive as the Cult of Public Pension Safety would have us be. Blaming "just" C. Dorner is faulty logic and excuse-making for self-preservation to the police.

Like all mass killings, these escalations of social moral rot embolden and often guide the nature of the next mass killing. This will happen again until the systemic "blue line" lie is corrected. A gang that protects their won from accusation of wrongdoing all the way to murder, as you have seen here.
Jackson Crack N Ho

Castro Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

jigga what wrote:
I plan on taking over a KFC. That's how I roll.
Ya man I eet fried chichen at KFC befor I kill a cop cuz!
Democrat wife

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Mark H wrote:
Time to stand up to the LAPD!
There's a riot in your pants. lol
too lazy to riot

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I'm too lazy to riot. I'm too lazy to shower.
T H E

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Cult of Public Safety wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah idiot! Here's what happens-
I would have supported him up until the point he involved completely innocent people into it.
No matter what anyone admits, they all know how BAAAAAAAD this makes the LAPD look it is a total lose lose lose for them.
1-They caused it- NOBODY "invents" all that detail of corruption to cover up what the police would want you to think was "just a wacko". The supposedly "improved" systemic racism and CYA Blue Line corruption at LAPD is the largest contributor to driving the man over the edge. A.K.A.'Reap what you sow'. He was driven to the edge and decided to step over. That's on C. Dorner, but the systemic hate and arrogance from the Cult of Public Safety is getting stupid now.
2-The Torrence cops totally exacerbated their image problems by then shooting up innocent people and ramming one kid's car in their gung ho badass-ness.
3-They can't explain how he was hiding 4 days in a cabin across the street from their "command center", literally able to watch THEM.
4-There are now recordings in the wild on the internet that feature police at the scene screaming and taunting "Burn that fcker" on open mics, subsequently the cabin burned. So whether right or wrong, deserved or not, the supposed, and much self-ballyhoed "upholders of the law" have show the world on live TV once again that they are simple criminals and murderers themselves. If they were so "right" then why not control themselves and use the same effort to take him alive if possible? Clearly that wasn't the plan.
5- The LAPD received a call from the owner of the cabin who was watching on live TV and has told the media she told them at the outset that there was no cable, internet or telephone in the cabin, yet the LAPD demanded, with zero FAA or AT authority, for the coverage media aircraft to pull back. Perhaps to "hide" what they were planning, or any further blunders that might occur. Viola!
6- Their response to this can only be one of defending their obvious blunders and mistakes. Again. Add to this that "it's personal" to them so the predictable Cult of Public Safety will be adversarial, defensive and vindictive in their handling of this.
It's a shame innocent people have died, but let's not be as naive as the Cult of Public Pension Safety would have us be. Blaming "just" C. Dorner is faulty logic and excuse-making for self-preservation to the police.
Like all mass killings, these escalations of social moral rot embolden and often guide the nature of the next mass killing. This will happen again until the systemic "blue line" lie is corrected. A gang that protects their won from accusation of wrongdoing all the way to murder, as you have seen here.
The cops motto is to "protect and serve".
That means they protect and serve other cops...NOT THE PUBLIC!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at August 21 at 1:49AM PDT

•••

Culver City News Video

•••
•••

Culver City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Culver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Culver City News, Events & Info