First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Chesterfield, VA

#1 Dec 26, 2007
This guy is a pig

Culpeper, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2008
Steve Jenkins is disliked for standing for the rule of law, unlike the other cowards on the Town Council who won't stand up to those who break the law and abuse our town, county, state, and country by trying to jump ahead of the immigration line.

Culpeper, VA

#3 Jan 30, 2008
SJsleptwmygirl wrote:
This guy is a pig
You're ignorant. You should read a book or maybe a newspaper. Open your eyes and understand what the massive flow of illegals is doing to our schools, hospitals, and legal system...
steve 4president

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Mar 1, 2008
steve jenkins is only practicing the same thing as you guys are-free speech and his opinion,so get used to it culpeperites!!he he he

Studley, VA

#5 Mar 12, 2008
SJsleptwmygirl wrote:
This guy is a pig
Steve is the man. Good job Steve, keep it up.

Paducah, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2009
Steve Jenkins is a good man, and it is unconscionable for someone to label him a racist because he supports the rule of law.

Galeton, PA

#7 Mar 15, 2009
Danny wrote:
Steve Jenkins is a good man, and it is unconscionable for someone to label him a racist because he supports the rule of law.
Rules of the law my ass he hates Mexicans but you know what? he can't do a damn thing about them so let them be.......

United States

#8 May 20, 2009
Steve is rascist like you would not believe. He is a nothing more than uneducated and a local red neck. Gee, I wondew how many times he lost his job? Send both him and his brother Bobby packing. Don't need either one of them.

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2009
This dispicable bum is finally gone. He resigned from office a few weeks ago. Spotsylvania can deal with him now. Steve was a good man? Oh man you have got to be kidding. Fired and forced to resign time and time again from police jobs and so on. The man speaks just like a racist behind the scene when the cameras and press ain't around. Good riddance to you Steve! Culpeper's intelligence and integrity just went up 100%.
Culpeper Native

Colonial Heights, VA

#10 Sep 25, 2009
Yes Taxpayer the bum is finally gone. We were going to get rid of him anyway in the 2010 May town election. Don't forget that the reputation of our town also went up. It's funny that eventually what goes around comes around. He and his brother Bobby opened up a landscaping company in Spotsylvania. We have been saved the task of running them out of town. They thought they owned it because they were born here and had family ties that go back 300 years. Amen and good riddance to these ignorant people. Good luck Spotsylvania. You are really going to need it.

Belmont, MI

#11 Sep 26, 2009
I too am satisfied that this bigot is gone. If you think he isn't a racist you better think again. If you grew up with him and went through school with him like us you would know that he is a racist right down to the core. You thought you could fool people with your charming demeanor Steve but most really knew your true colors. Stay down in Spotsylvania where you belong. You don't belong in Culpeper. Please stay away. The community doesn't need your racism.

Colonial Heights, VA

#12 Sep 30, 2009
Adios senor Jenkins! I would have gladly helped you pack just to be a part of throwing you and your racism out of town! Stay away and don't come back.
truthfullyspeaki ng

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Oct 27, 2009
moved to culpeper 5 years ago. i have visited over 300 cities and lived(as a military brat)in numerous states. for the first time in my life i am experiencing racism. culpeper has a serious undercurrent of racist behavior. i don't know where culpeper got its distinction as being one of america's best small towns but this town is STUCK ON STUPID. sj's mindset is a reflection of this ignorant plague. culpeper needs to grow the fuck up. VA is NOT for lovers, its for HATERS! IT IS THE STATE OF HATE! why do decent white people tolerate this ignorance? i've learned that some people don't learn until you take their money away. so now i spend my money outside of the county. will be moving soon. culpeper can remain in its ignorant bliss. first thing i noticed upon moving here, the gargoyle that watches over main street. a sure sign of the devil or satanic influences...the axis of evil...that's culpeper. wherever i go, i will be sure to let the world know about the retardness of this silly southern town.

#14 Nov 1, 2009
Wish I could move to Culpepper.

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Nov 1, 2009
why is karen gregg's husband,anthony,a ho? why is he always parking his lawdawg truck in jessica's driveway? jessica pritt is your typical damn ugly crackhead. anthony is a crackhead too so you two probably get along just fine. Jessica, why don't you get your own man and leave married men alone. are you going to sleep with the entire culpeper and haymarket police force? is that how you get them to do favors for you? is your self esteem that low? what an awful example you are as a mother to your daughter or is she a whore in training? kids usually replicate what they see their parents do...hmmm!

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#16 Dec 25, 2009
June wrote:
<quoted text>Rules of the law my ass he hates Mexicans but you know what? he can't do a damn thing about them so let them be.......
Well, they need to do something about them. They stand there on the corner and gain work that takes away from people who have lived here all of their lives. They should run off the ones that hire them to. They take food from the mouths of our children.

Lansing, MI

#17 Jan 5, 2010
Hey least you aren't his illegitimate son moving back into Culpeper.

Alabama Born

Manassas, VA

#18 Jan 7, 2010
Racist People are everywhere.Culpeper is nothing special in that department.Try South East D.C. The Watts section of Los Angeles,or Sweet Home Alabama.Take each person as they are,and you might have a better day.Culpeper is a great little town.Perfect it is not,but if you want a true taste of racist thinking/actions go live in Alabama for 6 months.

Colonial Heights, VA

#19 Jan 15, 2010
Yes this dispicable Jenkins moved back to Culpeper after football season was over. I really hope he runs for mayor. The people will really show him that he ain't got the support his imagination tells him he has. You remember when he ran for sheriff? Remember those homemade signs? Remember the few votes he received? Too bad the bigot didn't stay away.

Colonial Heights, VA

#20 Jan 15, 2010
What people are they taking jobs away from Geeze? All those crack dealers standing on the corner making money illegally? How many legal residents do you think would stand out in public looking for work? They find it easier to drive down to the local social services and get all the food stamps and assistance they want. I am tired of paying for the lazy people taking free handouts when they are capable of working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culpeper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Waters (Mar '16) Oct 4 Charlottesville f... 6
News Nude pics have police in hot water (Apr '09) Jun '16 Cody hooper 2
News The Rise and Fall of Charles Shifflett (Oct '08) Jun '16 trackNbadchristians 22
Review: Updike Industries Inc (Dec '13) Mar '16 Good luck 5
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
Alan Berry???? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Inquiring Minds 1
Friendship hieghts (Dec '15) Dec '15 Annoyedncpep 1

Culpeper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Culpeper Mortgages