riverview mobile home park cullowhee nc
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“tracy”

Since: Mar 09

westfield pa

#22 Aug 27, 2009
heres my photo for you to see dont care what people think of me I dont have a reason to lie and it doesnt matter if you believe me or not I know what happenend and I know that mr caulderbanks only helps people just to get a good name when actually if you ask the people that live in his park you will find im telling the truth and hes not nice at all he uses people I am happy and want people to know the truth you can deny it if you want.
Confused

United States

#23 Aug 27, 2009
Yes, I believe that he has done a lot of people wrong & I have found out that he would not even go to your door unless you were alone in fear some one would see him & tell his wife even though you would have nothing to do with him sexually. He was helping you with food & things you needed at the time. I was told that since he did not get what he was after he stopped helping you. Which is better for you since you do not need friends like that. People talk & know you well. It is good to see you have found God & have started going to Church. Good to know you have nothing to do with people like him & those you used to allow to visit you. They were not your friends or they would have encouraged you to go to Church instead of drinking with you. It is a shame that back then you did not even have one good friend that did not use you. maybe some day we will be lucky to be in Church together. God Bless you & stay safe :)

“tracy”

westfield pa

#24 Aug 27, 2009
Confused wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you but I do not know who a man named Larry is. I was only telling you what a friend of mine was saying about you. He said your name is Tracy & that public assistance supports you. That he knew you when you rented from Cullowhee Auto Service. I have never even met Mr. Caulderbanks or who owns Cullowhee Auto Service. I am only relaying what others are telling me. That is why I asked you. Yes the town knows you. That is why I asked if you turned your life around. Which would be wonderful. I was told that the friend even tried to get you to go to Church & that all you wanted to do was drink beer & party. I am very happy to see you have found God & have changed your life around. Many people have been worried about you. They say that you would be a good person if you gave up the alcohol & that you have a great love of animals. I do pray you are doing well & will pass on how good you life is now & that you have turned it over to God.:) Take care & the best of luck. God will deal with Mr. Caulderbanks & punish him for all that he has done to you & others. I am sorry he turned out to be such a bad friend to you.
yep my name is tracy and no I dont get public assistance so your informant is very wrong...and yes larry has gotten me into church and I have been twice right now I have not went because I am taking care of the elderly 53 year old lady that jim made leave his trailor park and no I have not had a drink in quiet a while and no im not a partier never have been I used to drink alot when I went fishing but no I have never ever partied with anyone here..I am 41 yrs old not into parties an occasional beer never hurt anyone,and god bless you to noone knows im a wonderful person because I dont hang out with people to much drama....

“tracy”

westfield pa

#25 Aug 27, 2009
as for these three people whom a friend of theirs named amy reed from jims trailor park invited these people down here and after she took the ladies ssi money they stayed four days and she threw them out telling jim that they were eating her food so he made them leave the mhp this woman is very sick I took her to emergency room yesterday at 7pm and stayed until 12 midnight then I came home and slept got up the next morning and had to go get her from er at 12 noon and tomorrow I got to take her back for cat scan she has liver failure and half a spleen jim told them he would rent them a trailor but lied when they tried to go back over there why wouldnt he help them they have been at my house since last thursday and they will tell you I dont party or drink and noone even comes to my house I dont trust many people take a look around you what do you see?

“tracy”

westfield pa

#26 Aug 27, 2009
cherokkewoman wrote:
<quoted text>yep my name is tracy and no I dont get public assistance so your informant is very wrong...and yes larry has gotten me into church and I have been twice right now I have not went because I am taking care of the elderly 53 year old lady that jim made leave his trailor park and no I have not had a drink in quiet a while and no im not a partier never have been I used to drink alot when I went fishing but no I have never ever partied with anyone here..I am 41 yrs old not into parties an occasional beer never hurt anyone,and god bless you to noone knows im a wonderful person because I dont hang out with people to much drama....
why would I be getting assistance I take care of myself...I even own a horse and chickens and dogs and a cat have you ever seen anyone get assistance when they have all those animals to feed dont think so I take care of my own..and a very proud person if I didnt work so hard to raise my three children alone I wouldnt have spine problems today I even worked in construction at one point to take care of my children and I was a n/a nurses aide, a cook, a painter,I done whatever job was available no matter if I had to work like a man to support my kids without assistance,,,

“tracy”

westfield pa

#27 Aug 28, 2009
yes I did take the family down to get them some assistance and all I have to say anymore about this matter is that people should not invite someone from another state to come live with them knowing that they have no room or ways to support or transport them to and from looking for work to their house then dump them out in the streets with nowhere to go especially elderly people it is not right,so amy if youre reading this you should return these peoples money with your food stamps or whatever else you have return their camera and clothes and leave them alone, as for jim caulderbanks get a life and quit saying your going to help someone the womans to old for you to prey upon,and for heavens sake cut the grass at your mhp and exterminate the roaches before the little children get ate alive,and thank god in two years I will be out of this town where some people do nothing but support the man that imposes on the poor people of jackson county just to get a dollar from hud.and refuse to take care of his housing problems and lets drug addicts manage his park.....as for confused your no christian if you were you wouldnt tell lies over a internet site that is published for the public to view you need to get the facts straight as for me im not worried about the lies you told rather you heard them from someone else or not other than seeing me in town noone here knows anything about my home life and once again you will not find anyone that I supposedly partied with because I dont party so have a nice day and go find someone else to gossip about youre not worth my time whoever told you that must be a horrible person or someone that tried to get me in the sack and I dont do that either lol the things people say just to get a person angry well may the lord look after you he always takes care of his children and rather you like it or not I just happen to be one of them and proud of it....
cherokkewoman

United States

#28 Sep 3, 2009
things are getting worse in the park jim has evicted five more families all good whats left the drug dealers and the alcoholics,the park is looking more and more like the bronx the grass is three to four feet tall the managers are in and out of jail all the time yet he still supports them what is happening to our community that a man of such high morals could turn into someone so mean and thoughtless wish the park would be demolished and a beautiful park where kids could place be established there no dirty falling apart trailors just swings and slides and fishing spots with picnic tables along the river wish devon devlopements would tear down jims trailor park it makes our community nasty.....its just a place for the dopies to shack up and terroize our town
Judy

Greenville, NC

#29 May 22, 2010
cherokkewoman wrote:
he also propositions women in exchange for the work and housing for sex
This is true. I was shocked to learn this, but after I multiple people told me this I was disappointed because he appears to be a good man.
I lived there from 2006-2007
larry

Powder Springs, GA

#30 May 25, 2010
its a fcuking mobile home park what do you expect

“tracy”

westfield pa

#31 Nov 19, 2010
Litl wrote:
<quoted text> What did the Health Department say when you reported it to them?
they said they couldnt do nothing aout it unless it was the one in the mhp that had the problem so they could see it for themselves they wont go look under all the trailors for the sewage problems

“tracy”

westfield pa

#32 Nov 19, 2010
well most other mhp have decent trailors and they dont rent out junk or dangerous conditions like falling in floors and ceilings and seeping sewage I expect the people to have better they are paying their rent.

“tracy”

westfield pa

#33 Nov 19, 2010
larry wrote:
its a fcuking mobile home park what do you expect
I expect the people that pay rent to get what they pay for and the money they pay for those trailors is as much as they would pay for an apartment in much better shape.
Anonymous

United States

#34 Dec 4, 2010
Sadly, there are a lot of 'Slum Lords' in Jackson County that nobody ever does anything about. They aren't the traditional type, that own deteriorating homes and tenements and the like, but instead they rent out trailers and apartments to low-income families, and don't do a good job keeping things up. The Old Cullowhee Road area, Tuckasegee, and in the Scotts Creek township between Sylva and Balsam are the worst areas for this. There used to also be several slum-like trailer parks in the Speedwell Community of Cullowhee, but they are mostly gone. I remember one where the trailers looked like they were falling down and there was an old Store and House next to the Trailer Park, and another one where the trailers looked terrible. They are now both empty fields. I would like it if they would build some nice small, cheap rent cottages that are well kept and some more apartments to replace the trailer parks and "ghetto" apartments in those areas, especially Cullowhee and Tuckasegee. For far too long people have been getting away with poor upkeep of these properties, and that needs to change. Hopefully when they renovate the Old Cullowhee Road area they clean up the trailer parks and make the area a whole lot nicer. Myself and many others in the community want this to change for the people who live in these places and put new housing in those areas which is very attractive, clean, and affordable.
cherokkewoman

United States

#35 Dec 4, 2010
I agree they could tear down river park and build a very nice park for children to play with picnic areas and swings and slides it would be much better than a roach infested fire hazard community I wish for better things to make our community be more pleasant to the eye and the children have a nice place to go to besides a place where there is nothing but fleas and feces.

“tracy”

westfield pa

#36 Dec 4, 2010
yes it would be nice to tear down the riverview mhp and make it a park with slides and swings and picnic areas but it would take a miracle to get rid of the wild cats the fleas and the feces.
AwesomeGod

Marietta, GA

#37 Dec 4, 2010
cherokkewoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect the people that pay rent to get what they pay for and the money they pay for those trailors is as much as they would pay for an apartment in much better shape.
Anonymous

United States

#38 Dec 7, 2010
As part of the Greenways Plan, an open field adjacent to the River Park Mobile Home Park will become a 'pocket park,' accessible off the greenway and it will likely have a playground and be a very nice park. The Greenway also will skirt the river around the trailer park and make it much safer to go near the river. There will also be trailheads at University Heights, NC 107/Old Settlement Road Area, Monteith Gap, and Painter Creek. It will make the area much more beautiful and more attractive to new development, and the area will likely be transformed into a lively downtown area, suitable for the Cullowhee community as a whole. Can't wait for the county to start construction on this! http://www.wuala.com/sylvaherald/Documents/TU...
Anonymous

United States

#39 Dec 7, 2010
The next step after building the greenway and pocket park will be to demolish the trailers, grade the site, and build much nicer inexpensive affordable housing that would be built very well and kept up nicely, likely apartments and small 1 & 2 bedroom cottages, allowing for the area to be vastly improved over its present condition but with a new park and clean, attractive, affordable housing, which would make good use of the site and not turn into a dirty dump again, as it is now with rundown buildings and unsafe living conditions.

“tracy”

westfield pa

#40 Dec 9, 2010
That will be wonderful as there are areas there that are beautiful along the creek plus places to have a nice cool swim in the summer time the kids in this area deserve a place to play and learn how to fish like they do in cherokee nc have small evenys such as cook outs and fishing tournaments for children and handicap people it would be a great project....
Anonymous

Webster, NC

#42 Mar 19, 2014
The Trailer park you speak of has not changed. My family lives there and they do not fix the trailers. They live in one where the floors are falling through and they have kids there. All the trailers have severe problems and they just need to demolish all of them. My family already said if their kids fall through they are going to be suing James and Jim for not fixing the trailer when they brought the problem to their attention a few months ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cullowhee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown Numbered signs on I-40 (Apr '08) 20 hr hotrod harry 41
Future sheriff? Apr 12 Retired in Franklin 7
Kmart Apr 11 Big George 5
Matt Norton Apr 11 Big George 2
Dustin Hines Apr 3 SoCo73 1
What is it like to live and work in Franklin (May '11) Mar 26 HonestPerspective 75
ex-hcc girl Mar 25 Sinners 5

Cullowhee Jobs

Personal Finance

Cullowhee Mortgages