First, Sociopaths Kill Animals, Then....

First, Sociopaths Kill Animals, Then... [Mike the Mad Biologist]

There are 13 comments on the ScienceBlogs story from Oct 21, 2008, titled First, Sociopaths Kill Animals, Then... [Mike the Mad Biologist]. In it, ScienceBlogs reports that:

Profile Mad rantings about politics, evolution, and microbiology. Comment policy: say what you want, but back it up with an email address.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ScienceBlogs.

Paul - Indianapolis

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Gosh...killing animals. Next, they'll be killing unborn babies.
meat

Pevely, MO

#2 Oct 22, 2008
I've never seen a package of hamburger or rack of ribs grazing on the hill. If you buy hamburger, fish or chicken from the grocery store, then you are killing animals. You pay someone else to do the blood letting. In our sanitized culture, people have forgotten that.

Likewise people don't want to see photos of the terrible murder of innocent aborted babies. Out of sight, out of mind, so they don't care.

They will get upset about a dead animal, but who cares about a human baby.

Obama is lucky his mother didn't buy into that Democrat convenience killing.

“"Ridding the world of dummies"”

Since: Jan 08

"The District"

#3 Oct 22, 2008
Yogi Bear, a Obama supporter, was assasinated while campaigning in the woods of N.C. His lifeless body was later dragged thru the streets, and left in front of WCU. On top of his stiff, bloody corpse were two Obama campaign signs...left to send a message to all of the other liberal bears lurking in the woods on N.C. His life partner, Boo Boo Bear was contacted for this story but declined comment. However, we were able to track down Smokey The Bear at his Colorado home. Smokey is distraught at the loss of his good friend and has set up a fundraiser to help pay for the funeral. The funeral is scheduled for tommorow at Yellowstone National Park.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 22, 2008
Hijacked Journalism wrote:
Yogi Bear, a Obama supporter, was assasinated while campaigning in the woods of N.C. His lifeless body was later dragged thru the streets, and left in front of WCU. On top of his stiff, bloody corpse were two Obama campaign signs...left to send a message to all of the other liberal bears lurking in the woods on N.C. His life partner, Boo Boo Bear was contacted for this story but declined comment. However, we were able to track down Smokey The Bear at his Colorado home. Smokey is distraught at the loss of his good friend and has set up a fundraiser to help pay for the funeral. The funeral is scheduled for tommorow at Yellowstone National Park.
That's pretty good. Nice story, good background. Informative too.
You got a job with Letterman yet?
YukYukYuk

New York, NY

#5 Oct 22, 2008
meat wrote:
I
They will get upset about a dead animal, but who cares about a human baby.
.
Every time a woman has a miscarriage or a still born baby, a baby is dead. Miscarriages happen a lot. Do you get upset then?
BLACK POWER

Littleton, NH

#6 Oct 22, 2008
I am OBAMA GOD bow down before me, obey me, do exactly what i tell you to do at all times, there will be no more freedom of speech, those who speak out against me will be executed... i will take your money and give it out to who ever i please, we will have a all black administration, i will get rid of biden after i'm elected, powell and other black leaders will rule this country, you will see CHANGE coming soon, you cant stop us, all whites will obey blacks or be severely punished.....

Since: Sep 08

Glendale, CA

#7 Oct 23, 2008
Such hatred displayed just because one disagrees with a candidate.

I bet Bin Laden is just loving this!

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 23, 2008
meat wrote:
I've never seen a package of hamburger or rack of ribs grazing on the hill. If you buy hamburger, fish or chicken from the grocery store, then you are killing animals. You pay someone else to do the blood letting. In our sanitized culture, people have forgotten that.
Likewise people don't want to see photos of the terrible murder of innocent aborted babies. Out of sight, out of mind, so they don't care.
They will get upset about a dead animal, but who cares about a human baby.
Obama is lucky his mother didn't buy into that Democrat convenience killing.
humans have a choice(still), animals don't. If you don't like it don't do it. Just don't tell me what I can or can't do.
It's kinda like at a rock concert, religious fanatics go about screaming about its evil, but if someone played Ronny Dio in front of a church on a sunday, they'd be in jail.
So... keep it to yourself.
ARLA

Boynton Beach, FL

#9 Oct 23, 2008
A REAL CONSCIENCE wrote:
Such hatred displayed just because one disagrees with a candidate.
I bet Bin Laden is just loving this!
You are so right.This is so sad, what is this world coming to. It's hard to believe we have these sick nuts in our society. Send them away.
I would be afraid to vacation in the HILLS of North Carolina with such people living there. Sorry, this story will get around to other places.
Shame on those who did such a crime.
God bless America.
Lola

Browns Summit, NC

#10 Oct 23, 2008
The HILLS of North Carolina are a lovely place and I intend to attend Western Carolina University next year. I am a strict vegetarian and love animals, and I am a fan of Obama, and I think this a complete act of stupidity and cruelty; however, I think it is completely ignorant to characterize the people of the HILLS of North Carolina in such a way. I am sure you would feel similar if someone spoke about Marietta in such a disrespectful and vacuous manner.

Since: Sep 08

Glendale, CA

#11 Oct 23, 2008
ARLA wrote:
<quoted text> You are so right.This is so sad, what is this world coming to. It's hard to believe we have these sick nuts in our society. Send them away.
I would be afraid to vacation in the HILLS of North Carolina with such people living there. Sorry, this story will get around to other places.
Shame on those who did such a crime.
God bless America.
I agree. The fact that someone judged your post as 'clueless, nuts, and mean' only proves your point.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Oct 23, 2008
ARLA wrote:
<quoted text> You are so right.This is so sad, what is this world coming to. It's hard to believe we have these sick nuts in our society. Send them away.
I would be afraid to vacation in the HILLS of North Carolina with such people living there. Sorry, this story will get around to other places.
Shame on those who did such a crime.
God bless America.
I agree with your post except for one thing. Why is it "hard to believe"? Do you not read or hear the local and national news on occasion? This instance of skullduggery is mild compared to most.
Paul

Greenville, WI

#13 Oct 24, 2008
"Yogi Bear, a Obama supporter, was assasinated while campaigning in the woods of N.C. His lifeless body was later dragged thru the streets, and left in front of WCU. On top of his stiff, bloody corpse were two Obama campaign signs...left to send a message to all of the other liberal bears lurking in the woods on N.C. His life partner, Boo Boo Bear was contacted for this story but declined comment. However, we were able to track down Smokey The Bear at his Colorado home. Smokey is distraught at the loss of his good friend and has set up a fundraiser to help pay for the funeral. The funeral is scheduled for tommorow at Yellowstone National Park."

Proof positive that this another McCain supporter lie by a misinformed, ignorant, uneducated fool. Everybody knows Yogi Bear lives in JELLYSTONE Park, not Yellowstone. No wonder they are losing, losing, losing, and with BULL-oney like this nonsense, they deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cullowhee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happened to Franklin? (Aug '11) Wed The Peanut Gallery 286
Bowery and Lazy Hiker, dirty hikers or homeless... Wed The Peanut Gallery 7
Why is Bobby Coggins news media excluded? (Mar '15) Wed The Peanut Gallery 24
Alex Jones (Scotty) (Aug '12) May 20 Pleasehelp 5
Does anyone know him? May 3 Curious0413 1
Getting away with murder (Mar '15) May 2 Charles Jenkins 3
News Guards Demand That Middle School Choir Get Perm... Apr 26 FancyButtPirate 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cullowhee Mortgages