Waynesville woman dies after truck flips

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

Comments on Topix forums : Waynesville Police arrested a Waynesville man Tuesday night and charged him with felony death by motor vehicle and drunken driving after his truck flipped and killed a woman inside.
Comments
221 - 236 of 236 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
laquinn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Oct 14, 2008
 
sexy_blonde wrote:
hey all u idiots out there in grand rapids mi?where in the hell do u get your info from? are u dreaming about this situation? before u post something get your story straight.there were no back seats just front seats. u dumb idiots!!!!!!!!!
Boy this post really make you look stupid the truck had an Extended Cab and Travis and Keri Where in the Back seat. so I guess you should find out all the info before posting your ignorance..
laquinn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Oct 14, 2008
 
dadgum wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so sorry, I thought there were seats behind the driver and passenger in a crew cab. My bad....
Well said LOL... But what do you expect from a Dumb Blonde
laquinn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
Oct 14, 2008
 
sexy_blonde wrote:
I SEE STUPID, GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT. WHATS HARD TO BELIEVE IS PPL ARE TALKING ABOUT KERI ON THE INTERNET. LIKE SHE WAS JUST SOME GIRL. SHE HAS A NAME AND A FAMILY. MY COUSIN MADE HEAD WAVES. SHE WAS IN THE FRONT SEAT. I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COUSIN
Well thats funny Since James you know the first person contacted and the one who had to ID Keri Said she was thrown from the back seat
devils advocate

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Oct 16, 2008
 
Cartman wrote:
<quoted text>I also agree,Travis has always gotten by with too much because of his dad is what I was saying,he needed to be put away a long time ago.
<First of all this has nothing to do with Daddy's money the subject should be why did a sober person allow herself to be driven by a patron she had served all evening in a local bar? Why did she not offer to drive them if she was planning on going with them? As a mother she should have been thinking of her child.>
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Oct 17, 2008
 
devils advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
<First of all this has nothing to do with Daddy's money the subject should be why did a sober person allow herself to be driven by a patron she had served all evening in a local bar? Why did she not offer to drive them if she was planning on going with them? As a mother she should have been thinking of her child.>
Uh.....I believe this young lady was also under the influeance of firewater.
We go way back

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Dec 5, 2008
 
I have known Travis since childhood. He has always been spoon feed by his dad.I'm not saying that is wrong, but it has not helped to be held accountable for any of his actions. I have known him to cut strangers throats as well as stab friends in the back. Always running and hiding behind his money. He has been to rehab multiple times (Drinking,pot&cocaine). This means he is a habitual even though it wasn't court ordered. I have enough stories of Travis to fill the whole Swannanoa valley, mostly bad. This is not the first time he has assaulted a woman either. Travis was the center of a sexual assault case in the mid-1990s. I was close to this situation and know the other implicated. Thier stories go the same as mine. The female was younger & drunk in this case also. I believe this shows a pattern of a predator. Bottom line he got her drunk (possibly ruffied) and violated her with a toilet plunger.Daddy & $ to the rescue. Real Sweet guy!
yep

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Dec 5, 2008
 
We go way back wrote:
I have known Travis since childhood. He has always been spoon feed by his dad.I'm not saying that is wrong, but it has not helped to be held accountable for any of his actions. I have known him to cut strangers throats as well as stab friends in the back. Always running and hiding behind his money. He has been to rehab multiple times (Drinking,pot&cocaine). This means he is a habitual even though it wasn't court ordered. I have enough stories of Travis to fill the whole Swannanoa valley, mostly bad. This is not the first time he has assaulted a woman either. Travis was the center of a sexual assault case in the mid-1990s. I was close to this situation and know the other implicated. Thier stories go the same as mine. The female was younger & drunk in this case also. I believe this shows a pattern of a predator. Bottom line he got her drunk (possibly ruffied) and violated her with a toilet plunger.Daddy & $ to the rescue. Real Sweet guy!
I know that story also.Very sad and daddy got him out of it.I hope daddy doesn't get him out of this one.He should have to face hte mucic just like everyone else!
We go way back

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Dec 5, 2008
 
BTW, should someone with alcohol/driving charges/crimes be allowed to race motorcycles? I don't think so.
SCOTT MANISTEE MI

Manistee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Mar 28, 2009
 
Cartman wrote:
<quoted text>So if they killed someone or raped them you would want them to just get off free and not pay for there crime,good mother you are.
WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO BE A LUMMUS! KNOWN FOR BEING A RICH SPOILED B!TCH..... THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE IS WHAT THEY SAY BUT MONEY BUYS SILENCE AINT THAT RIGHT TRAVIS
Unknow

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Feb 11, 2011
 
I just don't think blame can be placed on accidents. My sister died in a car wreck. Placing blame torward others is easy; forgiving the situation and thinking about her being in Heaven is when our family healing occured.
Knowed

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Feb 12, 2011
 
Unknow wrote:
I just don't think blame can be placed on accidents. My sister died in a car wreck. Placing blame torward others is easy; forgiving the situation and thinking about her being in Heaven is when our family healing occured.
Unknow?
DDD

Black Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Mar 6, 2011
 
TRAVIS WAS DRIVING COURTNEY WAS,,, FROM COURTNEY'S OWN MOUTH
michelle

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
May 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

people are really stupid for blaming other people for the mistake that she made. its her own falt for gettin in the car with someone who has been drinkin and theres no way travis would have made the girl get in the truck. btw hes not in hes 40's at all so maybe somebody needs to learn the facts befor posting something on here with lies!!! travis is not a bad person hes AWSOME and very loving. and theres no way he could get in trouble for driving a company truck when he owns the f***ing company dumb ass!! so befor you go mashin people just because of shitty lies you hear DONT it makes you look dumb and makes people not like you. i love travis!
Passenger

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254
Aug 21, 2012
 
Mean Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>If you had read my other post you would see that I said it was aweful that she lost her life, and I was sorry for the family. But she made a decision to get into a truck with someone that was drunk. I do have respect for the family of the girl. But come on, she made the choice, and both men made a choice. I have never talked bad about dead babies either. Don't know what you are talking about. My cold heart will never cause me grief, I don't have a cold heart. You don't even know me you idiot. People have posted a whole lot worse than I have, so go pick on them since that seems what you get off on. Does it make you feel like a bigger person. Well good, if that makes you happy, so be it. I know I am a good person that speaks what is on my mind and speaks the truth. If you or someone else don't like it, don't read my posts. This is a public forum. Smooches to you my dear.
this was a while back but I was the passenger in the truck. Thanks for being real ! It will haunt me the rest of my life and some of the other people's comments will play a game with CarmA !!! That they don't wanna play ! Mean spirit I think you call it how you see it ! But only 2 people now can honestly really call it or tell the real truth and the just system ' and they done done it !
Passenger

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#255
Aug 21, 2012
 
DDD wrote:
TRAVIS WAS DRIVING COURTNEY WAS,,, FROM COURTNEY'S OWN MOUTH
/:///::::: Courtney Did not say that stupid !!!!!!!!!
Passenger

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#256
Jan 18, 2013
 
Cartman wrote:
Daddy will get Travis out of this one like he has dozens of other times.
. F&$k ""U"wasn't their DA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cullowhee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cullowhee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cullowhee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cullowhee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••