Remembering Madison Hornbuckle

Remembering Madison Hornbuckle

There are 10 comments on the WLOS story from Mar 30, 2010, titled Remembering Madison Hornbuckle. In it, WLOS reports that:

A Jackson County community prepares to say good-bye to a brave little girl. 11-year-old Madison Hornbuckle lost her battle with brain cancer over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOS.

schwab family

Jacksonville, IL

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Thankyou, Maddie for sharing your strength and light with us all. In the brief time I knew you, you showed more bravery then most people do in a lifetime. You will be cherished and missed. God bless you and your family.
Quinn Manning

Jacksonville, IL

#2 Apr 2, 2010
She was a very loving classmate although she is a year ahead of me. I talked with her on the bus. She was a very good role model and a very hard worker. As my teacher Mr.Watson said, she is the "toughest little girl ever" and I would definitely have to agree. I know you definitely are an angel in Heaven. we all will miss you Maddie.
still missing her

Sylva, NC

#3 Apr 12, 2010
my brother was in her class ... he always thought of her a frinend since they were little my brother said thats my girlfriend.. <3 she a brave little girl and i will miss her always and so will my brother not a day went by when she was sick that my brother wasnt praying for her and her family and we still prey for her family madison was a brave little girl that wil go with me where ever i go i will never cry over a head ache again thats for sure

love always still missin her

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 Jul 12, 2010
She was like my little sister and i love her and will always love her. i love you and miss you so much madi, be a good girl and i will see you sometime soon!
Love forever and always,
jewel coker

Mcdonough, GA

#5 Jul 21, 2010
madi you were a great person and we will always treasure you as a memory and you taught us a lot of things i will miss you - jewel

Fletcher, NC

#6 Sep 3, 2010
you were a very good person you were loving and caring we wiil miss you especially me love and peace forever -abby
Donna Jarvis

Schuylerville, NY

#7 Aug 5, 2013
Mara and I have a conversation about Madison at least once a week. Even though it has been 3 years, we still remember all of the fun times that her and Mara had shared when we lived in North Carolina. She is very much missed and as long as Mara sheds tears on a weekly basis the way she does, she will never be forgotten in our family. I loved her and so did Mara. Rest with the Angels Madison.
Justus Hunnicutt

Williamston, SC

#8 Aug 8, 2013
God bless em.

Williamston, SC

#9 Aug 8, 2013
God Bless Him and his family!
fact police

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cullowhee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop chase downtown october21 Fri Nancy mcdonald 2
News 3 detained in Waynesville stabbing (Aug '08) Thu Jacob tpn 27
News Caterpillar to Close Two Plants (Jan '15) Oct 15 Patton boy 11
Dad shoots son Oct 14 Daniel 2
News Jackson Paper invests $1.85 million at Sylva mill (Mar '09) Oct 13 TERRY 51
News Captain D's Now Open in Franklin North Carolina (Nov '15) Oct 12 donny scruggs 10
Asheville, NC? (Sep '11) Oct 10 Ben himovr 12

Cullowhee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cullowhee Mortgages