First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bob

Bangor, ME

#43 Apr 8, 2011
I am a 61 year old Man i have been wear womans lingerie for 35 years i think what i wear the must is bra panties garter and nylons
Phillip

Houston, TX

#45 Jul 21, 2011
Norman Bloom wrote:
<quoted text>
To Angie:
I sure would want to work with you and get to now you. Not many girls here and elewhere wear stockings and garter belts.
but you seem to. Do you have a picture of you dressed in stockings and garter belt? Tell me.Norman..
I love to wear them when I go to an x rated movie. I slid my pants down and sit with my garter belt and stockings showing. It isn't long before I have company. Men love to rub them as they play
Jenny

Belgrade, Serbia

#46 Aug 24, 2011
I am a girl and I like men that wear girl clothes :) I can have a little bit of problem to find men ready for such an adventure, but there's always http://www.crossdressers.ca/ , if I can't find them in some other way.
mary

Bellmawr, NJ

#48 Aug 30, 2011
i am a man that has been crossdressing for many years.in my younger years i could pass for a woman.i stayed single but being with women and men i find injoyable.i dress as awomen now all the time and love it.i wear it all panty hose stockings,corsets girdles garter belts body stockings.i have all kinds of colores,but men seem to like me in black the best.my best outfit is my black corset,black seamed shiny stockings black pantys and a black sheer stocking blouse with a red mini skirt topped off with 6in black strappy heels.all of witch i have on now with wig and make up,waiting for my man friend .
love to hear from u

Hamilton, Canada

#50 Nov 25, 2011
I also am from ottawa and love to wear stockings, panties or pantyhose under my pants. love to chat with you about this we could chat on yahoo messenger my id is ericaward1313
Norman wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to wear stockings and a garter belt to when I was younger and single. I must say i got an erection that was very hard.
I don't do this anymore but I do like to see women dress in them if I can find someone that will dress up for me. My wife doesn't too bad..
Bloomer

Asheville, NC

#51 Nov 27, 2011
Sometimes the old tried and true is the sexiest.
Jonny

UK

#52 Dec 27, 2011
I always buy my corsets from www.celias-corsets.com They have many beautiful corsets and the prices are very cheap.They look gorgeous on my wife's body!I'm planning to buy her another corset as new year gift!
party on

Asheville, NC

#53 Dec 30, 2011
now we don our gay apparel lalalalalalalala!
party is over

Arden, NC

#54 Jan 2, 2012
I donned my gay apparel, now the party is over and I have a very sore anal canal. (:
Steve W

Lake Oswego, OR

#56 Aug 9, 2012
I wear Garter belts & stockings from time to time,without my wife knowing.I just enjoy it.I know she wouldn't.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#57 Aug 10, 2012
the fk did i just read.
damn, i know its your thing....but get real this is really weird.
panTfetish

Luton, UK

#58 Aug 13, 2012
Alyssa wrote:
I think I'm a little late to join in this conversation, but I just couldn't resist! I love wearing garter belts and silk stockings - especially in public. I am always finding a reason to adjust the straps or the seam in the back to show them off to strangers! I love the way they feel when my skirt brushes my legs, and I've worn them in the shower a few times, too.
I love to see other women wearing them as well - it's very sexy. I also like men who wear sock garters, but you don't see that as much
Couldnt agree more.
panTfetish

Luton, UK

#59 Aug 13, 2012
Jonny wrote:
I always buy my corsets from www.celias-corsets.com They have many beautiful corsets and the prices are very cheap.They look gorgeous on my wife's body!I'm planning to buy her another corset as new year gift!
Try Honour in Waterloo.
Salina

Austria

#60 Sep 22, 2012
Nice Blog.

For more information on Stilettos and High Heels visit:

http://www.stilettoblog.blogspot.com
john

Bellmawr, NJ

#61 Dec 15, 2012
mary wrote:
i am a man that has been crossdressing for many years.in my younger years i could pass for a woman.i stayed single but being with women and men i find injoyable.i dress as awomen now all the time and love it.i wear it all panty hose stockings,corsets girdles garter belts body stockings.i have all kinds of colores,but men seem to like me in black the best.my best outfit is my black corset,black seamed shiny stockings black pantys and a black sheer stocking blouse with a red mini skirt topped off with 6in black strappy heels.all of witch i have on now with wig and make up,waiting for my man friend .
I must say i was supprised to see you the other day in the movies.You looked nice in you outfit.The last time we meet you were in all black.This time you were in all red very sexy.It was the best hour i have had in a long time.But you always seamed to injoy my 8" co#k both in your mouth and butt.So cant wait to see what you wear next we meet.
disgusted

United States

#62 Dec 29, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
the fk did i just read.
damn, i know its your thing....but get real this is really weird.
I agree. This is weird. Thats whats wrong with this world now.. Too many weirdos thinking they're normal.
Z Top

Chicago, IL

#63 Dec 31, 2012
Oooo Lala!
preen

Limerick, Ireland

#64 Jan 5, 2013
Jan wrote:
I am a man and I like to wear stockings and a garterbelt. I like to feel the pulling of the straps when I walk. And I enjoy putting them on.
my wife and i like to dress in nylons and garter belt and blow our boyfriends.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#65 Mar 7, 2013
Oh, god, yes. I saw my mother many times like this. Sometimes, when I was a boy she would blithely raise her skirt and adjust her garter belt to her dark tan stocking tops. My little boy cock twitched, though I didn't know why (pre-masturbation years). Later, I saw her a number of times in a girdle with stockings, usually tan, with fat garters and nickel clasps. the stockings were always high up her womanly thighs, all wrinkly around the garter buttons. Sometimes she would twist the stockings around her calves and thighs and ask me if her seams were straight - she did this several times, up until I was about 14 or 15. But one time she must have realised I was reacting in a way that must have shocked her. I was red in the face, could hardly breathe. She never asked me to check her seams again, but I tried to spy on her often sometimes got good upskirt peeks. My mother and her stockinged legs have had me masturbating myself into a coma endlessly through the years.
Norman Bloom wrote:
I am always facinated by seeing women dress in Nylons and Garter Belts.High heels also goes well with them.
ever since I reached the right age of 13 years I have always been very curious of what women dress in.I used to peek in my mothers bedroom when she was undressing, as I watched her put on a garter belt and nylons.I got a hard erection just by watching.
So ever since those days of stockings I always try to see if girls today still dress in nylons and garter belts.I do se women walk in high heels.When I go out on a date I always seem to bring up stockings and garter belts in the conversation.most of the girls I go with have some sort of sexy lingerie in their wardrobe.
maybe some one who reads this can tell me if this has happened to you.Perhaps you women who read this can express yourself to me.
tasha

UK

#66 Jul 2, 2014
Hi all I'm tasha , satin fetish cd looking to talk with someone like minded ? Call me for chats if u like , 07506080226 x

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cullowhee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Bobby Coggins news media excluded? 4 hr Goosey Goosey 16
Poindexter (Oct '14) 6 hr Goosey Goosey 13
Discontinuation of Disability Social Security 6 hr Goosey Goosey 6
What's happening with tourism in Macon County? (Feb '13) 6 hr Goosey Goosey 36
Canton Jukebox (Jul '12) Fri Musikologist 14
Cheating Georgia Teachers Going to Prison Apr 14 WHOisTHEactualLoser 1
Local price gougers Apr 10 LovingHighlands 3

Flood Watch for Jackson County was issued at April 18 at 3:28PM EDT

More from around the web

Cullowhee People Search