anyone know of him..
brandon hanshaw

Charleston, WV

#1 May 6, 2012
does anyone know of this boy?
what a joke

Ardsley, NY

#2 May 7, 2012
Yeah he's nothing but trouble, has been for many many years. Steals anything and everything, thinks he's a thug, uses and deals drugs!
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#3 May 7, 2012
He dont deal drugs. He dont steal, he just trying make it in life.
what a joke

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 7, 2012
Haha! We must be talking about 2 entirely different people then. He will be in prison before he's 19!
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#5 May 7, 2012
lives in culloden? behind cis?
what a joke

Ardsley, NY

#6 May 7, 2012
Yeah that would be him.
Brandy McClure

Ardsley, NY

#7 May 8, 2012
Lol. Obviously you don't know him to well. He's my boyfriend & he doesn't do anything that your tryin to accuse him of. Wanna talk about him , show your name.. You obviously are low if your going to talk about him on here. Find something else to do. You obviously have no life. Hes having a hard time. Stop trynna make him look bad. Cause you know it's not true.
Brandy McClure

Ardsley, NY

#8 May 8, 2012
what a joke wrote:
Haha! We must be talking about 2 entirely different people then. He will be in prison before he's 19!
How old are you talkin about a 16 year old ? You don't know shit about him. & he won't be in prison. Just shut up & quit talking about him. Cause you don't know anything !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culloden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erick Dieckman returned to Cabell County to fac... (Oct '09) 18 min mclami1970 20
raeven/brandon shull 2 hr pixie 9
What is Milton become ?? DRUG CITY 3 hr Unknown 10
I slept with Autumn Goad... 5 hr The Last Warrior ... 3
Aep disconnect policy 6 hr The Last Warrior ... 7
Does anyone know shannon that drives a black to... 6 hr skat cat 2
stolen dog 6 hr Frog 2

Culloden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Culloden Mortgages