Since: Aug 12

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 4, 2012
I think Jessi sounds like a nice person. I hear some people running her down some but I'm glad She sticks up for Herself.
She stands up for herself and doesnt run anyone down in the process. Anyone who would run her down and not get attacked back doesnt probably see her for the real person she is.
I dont even know her but I read her responses back to those who cut her. She only hopes the best for those and she sounds to me like she doesnt have a mean bone in her Body.
I wish I knew how how to say hello to this Young lady and tell Her how proud I am for the way She represents herself on here.
You Rock Girl.
Just a girl

Nitro, WV

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Is that same one got arrested in Milton for meth house
Jessi S

Roanoke, VA

#3 Jun 28, 2015
No I did not get busted for a meth lab. I have gottwn my life together. Thanks
Malcom

Hurricane, WV

#4 Apr 29, 2017
Shes the slut thatll fuck anything that walks old young men women animals cousins, dont matter jus chat w her might take 2 hrs shell be in your bed naked up4nething, shes dating sum nasty old man named lane guess she found him at veterans home or something never heard of this fagg but hes a pussy lil bitch said hes here bc he murdered people NOT...thanks to the world wide web soundin more like protective custody he reroutes everything he ever knew from out west somewhere cant member where atm but ends up in lil ol milton wv ? Hummm idk, maybe he likes the pumpkin park/festival& playimg at April dawn park so he can find young girls like this Jessica girl bc she looks to be about 40 yrs younger! He prob has money or dope to keep her in so she goes, but dont let that stop u if u wanna smash that jus hit her up and tell her how much u r into this bitch, good luck protect urself wisely, smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culloden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for unknown half brother 57 min Kodak Komando 8
Looking for a woman who wants her feet pampered 4 hr Trump jr 6
News Good habits 7 hr Summer 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr The monster 4,243
Brittany Ellis (Jan '17) 13 hr Trump jr 26
Curious 13 hr Discreet 17
Anthony McCallister in jail 23 hr lexi 3

Culloden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance