Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2012
My name is Jonda my dad was married to dales low life mother my father was John Plantz he died 6/25/12 dales mother died 7 years b4 dad the day after dad died dale filed to be administrator of his mothers estate paid an old loan on dads trailer and had dads home in his name 4 days after he died dale waited almost a month to serve me with an unlawful detainer he hired a lawyer took me to court trying to take dads trailer truck building and all contents he won the trailer I tried to appeal it and lost bcuz I couldn't afford a lawyer his brother tony came to dads sat stole all of my sons shoes called the cops had me and son put out cops ran me off the lot I leased they took everything out of my yard put it in the trailer broke in my building I've had cops to Dunbar I don't know how many times this week finally 3 judges told him he couldn't take anything but the trailer I got a dvp and the cops made me leave wed night till dale moved the trailer thur so I did and he took my building lawnmower everything from my yard the even took the outside Ele breaker box So I'm asking anyone in culloden to look out for my building take photos of what they take in and out of the trailer and building for me please My dad was a good man that worked his whole life never went to prison or did drugs dales mother slept on a mattress on the floor didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it of when she put her fangs in my dad I need all the help I can get on this. Thanks everyone
2 posts removed
Andy

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Nov 18, 2012
I'm sorry to hear your father passed. I know them & I seen them putting them in the yard I wondered who was moving in there. Post an email address & I will get ya some pics. Do you know where they live? If not I can give you directions to where building & trailer are located. When I get your email we will talk more. I've had it with them too.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 18, 2012
I know where it is I can't go to it I'm gonna let the law handle it the cop that talked to the 2 judges is off till tomorrow when he comes in tomorrow I'm getting with him to file criminal charges he told them the judges said all he won was the trailer and not to touch my building my email is [email protected]

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Hey Andy I really need a picture of the outside showing the building there with the trailer please ASAP
1 post removed

Location hidden

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Andy wrote:
I'm sorry to hear your father passed. I know them & I seen them putting them in the yard I wondered who was moving in there. Post an email address & I will get ya some pics. Do you know where they live? If not I can give you directions to where building & trailer are located. When I get your email we will talk more. I've had it with them too.
Where is the building now
1 post removed
Anon

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Just so it's clear, Jonda only started coming around on a regular basis the last couple of years her dad was alive. John Plantz was very clear that the trailer and all it's content were to go to his granddaughter Kristie after his death. I'm not saying that it's right to take any items that belonged to Jonda PERSONALLY, but this is karma for trying to keep from following John's final wishes.
jonda

Cumming, GA

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Before you talk you should have all your facts straight. I talked to my dad over the phone for years shows how little y'all knew him. Gail was trash that didn't have anything when she got with my dad. The only good thing out of all this that makes losing dads and my grandmothers stuff is if that's what I had to lose to keep Cayden safe away from you monsters I'm ok with that its well worth it. He has a daddy's name on his birth certificate and he will never be a Cremeans nor will any of y'all ever see or be in his life. Rusty will never see him and what pics he got will be all he will ever get. None of y'all will get near MY SWEET BABY
1 post removed
Tony

Hurricane, WV

#13 Dec 24, 2012
John never had a job when he got with my mom. He left his wife with nothing but the clothes on his back and a peice of shit truck. My mom worked her ass off to get what they had, while John laid drunk and hung out back of the restaraunt at the bar. You or none of his kids ever done shit for your dad. We helped him more than you all ever did. For twenty some years you never even called your dad. You accused him of raping you. Until you told on some bikers for meth and got chased out of the town you were in and had no choice but to come back here. I heard you were pimping your daughters out to the bikers. Cause they didn't want your ass no more. And you and I both know that's true. As far as Ginny goes, it's a toss up wether that's his baby or not cause i know 2 or 3 guys she was fucking around the same time she got pregnant. But when Rusty gets back the courts will decide whether Rusty gets to see his baby or not. Not you. We got money to take your ass to court and decide what rights he has, and if he is his. He's not the one strung out on meth, you are. I've heard from numerous people you look like death warmed over. All the meth jonda smokes around the baby. It's a wonder if the baby isn't hooked on it yet. The hospital already knows that Ginny was doing meth and pills when she was pregnant. It's a miracle the baby didn't come out fucked up. Only time will tell if all the dope she done when she was pregnant will affect the baby.
1 post removed
jonda

Cumming, GA

#15 Dec 24, 2012
As usual u talk out ur a$$ and don't know what ur talking about I talked to my father on the phone while I was gone. Y'all was so good to him that's y the day of gails funeral he had to use a gun to get u out of his house. Or when he would go to the hospital he would have them say he wasn't there so y'all wouldn't rob him blind oh and let's not forget rusty stealing his Ele money order. U all r low life's that will get what's coming to u all in due time and yes my father left his wife for ur tramp mother that was fu@@ing him in his wife's bed. After having ur dad and his brother wow that's a good woman. Gail was sleeping on a mattress on the floor when dad moved in with her he was working at Capitol crystler dodge so chas and as far as a rape wrong daughter and as far as JENNIE'S baby once there's a fathers name on the birth certificate there is nothing u rusty or ur dirty money can do to change that. U will see its to late crawl back in the hole u slithered out of our family is not now and never will b yours. PEACE
jonda

Cumming, GA

#16 Dec 24, 2012
Oh and my grandmother paid to open the pizza place and my family's money took care of y'all's kids while mommy Toni was a crack head and daddy dale was in prison. ROFLMFAO
1 post removed
Tony

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Dec 24, 2012
Your dad rest in peace, beat his grandkids. And also was accused of raping Lee. And you accused him of raping yourself.
jonda

Cumming, GA

#19 Dec 24, 2012
U keep spewing lies like I said wrong sister and I don't have to explain anything I've done or not done. Oh god and we know how truthful lea is don't we. Y'all used dad disrespected him after all he did for all of u boys shame on u all
jonda

Cumming, GA

#20 Dec 24, 2012
Y'all used to use his little social security check on the third to go to ur Georgia doctors and pay him back weeks later with an extra 100 big help there from the big dope dealers thank god cayden will never know any of u and if dad beat his grandchildren why would y'all let him near yours but that's about like u all since he's not here to defend himself and the bs about him not working when none of y'all know what an honest days work is
1 post removed
Tony

Hurricane, WV

#22 Dec 25, 2012
Look under the sex offenders list and see who all is registered in our family tree... none. Then look under yours and see how many there are.
Tony

Hurricane, WV

#23 Dec 25, 2012
Be honest with yourself and look at all the shit we've done for your dad. We paid his bills while you and your family ran the bills up and let them get shut off. We bought him the truck your driving now because he couldn't depend on you to get him back and forth to the doctors office. We paid his cell phone. You can lie to everyone else, but you know the truth. But to be honest Owen was the only one there for your dad. Beside the grandkids. Ruth and us. you and your kids had no place to go so you all ran his bills up, and left him hanging and got shut off and we got them turned on all you have done since you have been back was use him. all of our family an even yours and all of johns close friends know it and your the one out on bond for drugs meth to be exact.

Location hidden

#24 Dec 25, 2012
Y'all did so much made an old man scared

Location hidden

#25 Dec 25, 2012
My first felony at 50 not bad screw all of u y'all didn't do anything but steal from dad where's is his air compressor the more u say the dumber u look ignorance is teachable stupid is forever LMFAO enough said
Fuzz Buddy

Lancaster, OH

#26 Jan 29, 2013
How do you continue sale dope Tony and Dale ?Everyone knows of you.doing it but yet you stay in business while others get busted please let us know your secrets.Anyway the cops should bust the dealers like you and stop with the petty harassment of stoping the cars the leave after they buy dope from you only to seize the vehicles and sale them.I seriously.think.you.are informants to.the cops and this is what keeps u out of jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culloden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
friend 27 min Nikki Miller 2
easiest sloots in hurricane (Nov '14) 56 min Kevin S 17
Johnda 1 hr yuck 13
Morgan Clark 1 hr Smh 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,480
patty or teresa mccallister of culloden, wv (Jun '15) Aug 22 Ray 10
beware of peeping blond! Aug 11 wvgirl 6

Culloden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance