piece of white trash
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mistee

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Just saw the POS Dustin Clark was arrested again, lemme guess.......drugs??? The dude is a waste of oxygen, just wonder how much longer before he OD's? How many times does that make this year....3,4. The guy is a straight up loser
not suprised

Reston, VA

#2 Aug 9, 2011
mistee wrote:
Just saw the POS Dustin Clark was arrested again, lemme guess.......drugs??? The dude is a waste of oxygen, just wonder how much longer before he OD's? How many times does that make this year....3,4. The guy is a straight up loser
What did he get charged with this time?! I can't believe he gets off so easy. I wonder if he eats the cheese for a deal!
Kaseyy

Richmond, VA

#3 Aug 24, 2011
You obviously know better than to say anything to his face. You need to watch what you say about myy boy though, real talk. I'd love to hear you or anyone else talk some sh*t about him with me around, it wouldnt be good jus sayin :) I was with him the day before he went to jail and I miss him like crazyy. He isn't a piece of sh*t or a waste of oxygen, he is one of myy bestfriends and myy world. He already ODd back in April and was in a coma for almost a week, buut myy boys a champ and pulled through. And he might be a lot of things buut hes not a snitch. If youu want to talk sh*t then either sayy it to his face when youu see him or come sayy it to mine. Bet the b*tchh startin this post didnt get anyy of that good daddy d*ck andd is jus talkin sh*t thoughh hahaa. Imma hold youu down Dustin its all good, Im about to send youu a letter now! Love youu and F*CK THE HATERS!
Nedonda

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Mar 27, 2012
dont pay any attention to these worthless over opinionated pieces of trash.... lets see im bored sooo i am goin to jump on topixx and run my mouth bout ppl i dont even know... these ppl have no lives soo they are goin to tlk about the ppl whom they are jealous of.... f**kin haters love you Dustin and f**k the envious!!!!:)
Wack

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Hey Nedonda, watch yer back. I know ya had a hand in the firing of previous management. You, along with Karen (whiny ass pothead/pill snorter, Carla, and Ashley). How come you get off easy?? No idea. Nasty ass skank. Ask the former maintenance man for pills?? one word: Worthless!!
i love meth

Milton, WV

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Nedonda wrote:
dont pay any attention to these worthless over opinionated pieces of trash.... lets see im bored sooo i am goin to jump on topixx and run my mouth bout ppl i dont even know... these ppl have no lives soo they are goin to tlk about the ppl whom they are jealous of.... f**kin haters love you Dustin and f**k the envious!!!!:)
Funny that post everyone is jealous of him the EXACT SAME DAY he was arrested again. He's a worthless tool and so are you!! BTW, you are soooo right.....I am jealous of him. I would love to be a career criminal and town douchebag. I'd say its about time for you to go get high!!!
Nedonda

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Mar 29, 2012
dear wack....how shall i say it bill holstein on sycamore lane,... lets see... ohh yea... i got it....SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! I am not the one who needs to watch my back, you are the one who needs to be cautious bout ur backside before some111 puts sumpin besides a hard pecker in ur bum-bum. might get more than u bargained for....
lol

Hurricane, WV

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Dustin gets n trouble n then pill phil gets popped? Sure he's eatn cheese for a deal! And whoever didn't get any of that big dick daddy, don't b jealous.....he never could get hard enough to get it in n that makes me laugh hard!
dumbfounded

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Apr 3, 2012
its bad when somebody tosses a threat like that out. Oh well, back to reality.
James A Terbish

Saint Albans, WV

#10 May 1, 2012
Um, folks. If you have something to say to someone, and supposedly know who they are, say it to their face. Takes more guts to do that than to hide behind your computer. Besides, if you got that riled up, they must have hit a nerve a little too close to home, hunh?
Sgt. James A. Terbish
US. Army, Ft. Knox KY
dustin clark

United States

#11 May 5, 2012
any bitch who wants to talk shit can come and see me...you all kno where im at..
yeah

Ardsley, NY

#12 May 5, 2012
Usually n jail lmao
WACK

Saint Albans, WV

#13 May 7, 2012
How where is the fuckups at the manor gonna get their meth??? You know who Im talkin about!!!
i want to know

Charleston, WV

#14 May 13, 2012
i thought u got in trouble with the thompson boys??? and they r still doin time??? hmmm sumthing dont sound right??? and my step son got a place just for u in the ville since u fucked wit the 1 thompson boys girl after he got sent away!thats a fact. u better keep tellin for the nextyear then stop cause big country gonna get u in there or out here witch ever comes first and thats a promise!cant wait for u to met big country he will b watchin for u!
Burry-em

Rochester, PA

#15 Jun 17, 2013
This pos was arrested again. In 2013. So thats another in 2012, this one in 2013. He just needs to OD or be burried under the jail. What a worthless person. How many chances does a person need?
morgan_rae_clark

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 28, 2013
Burry-em wrote:
This pos was arrested again. In 2013. So thats another in 2012, this one in 2013. He just needs to OD or be burried under the jail. What a worthless person. How many chances does a person need?
You are about the rudest person for words like that to even be thought in your worthless brain. Anyone that talks like that has no life of their own. And every person deserves as many chances as it takes! You are a very low person. Your the loser!
family

United States

#17 Jan 3, 2014
morgan_rae_clark wrote:
<quoted text>You are about the rudest person for words like that to even be thought in your worthless brain. Anyone that talks like that has no life of their own. And every person deserves as many chances as it takes! You are a very low person. Your the loser!
actually your the loser Morgan!! You did drugs your entire pregnancy and look what you've done to that little baby.I hope you rot in hell your a worthless pos who didn't deserve to be blessed with two babies!! You make me fucking sick,really u need your head beat off your shoulders your lucky your baby even survived,poor thing being born addicted to dope..May god have mercy on you ol girl!
1 post removed
related to this scum

Nitro, WV

#19 Jan 20, 2014
Nedonda wrote:
dear wack....how shall i say it bill holstein on sycamore lane,... lets see... ohh yea... i got it....SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! I am not the one who needs to watch my back, you are the one who needs to be cautious bout ur backside before some111 puts sumpin besides a hard pecker in ur bum-bum. might get more than u bargained for....
stop running your yap you inbred piece of white trash your mom and dad a.k.a George and donna sovine are cousins and your nothing but a junkie and a thief your the product of inbreeding plain and simple and sadly one may feel sorry for you because its not your fault your parents got you through incest but its kind of hard to feel that way because you are nothing more then a junkie and you make threats your about as hard as the toilet paper I whipe my ass with
1 post removed
Dave and Chuck

Dunlow, WV

#21 Apr 14, 2015
lol wrote:
Dustin gets n trouble n then pill phil gets popped? Sure he's eatn cheese for a deal! And whoever didn't get any of that big dick daddy, don't b jealous.....he never could get hard enough to get it in n that makes me laugh hard!
He get hard enough to get it in. I loved sucking him off on Monday mornings at the bus station on his way to his PO. Gave it too me a few times too. I love that D of his.
1 post removed
the real d clark

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Dec 3, 2015
Dave and Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
He get hard enough to get it in. I loved sucking him off on Monday mornings at the bus station on his way to his PO. Gave it too me a few times too. I love that D of his.
My name is also Dustin Clark but with an e. Just wondering how big this other dustin's dick is. Someone let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culloden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guys who wesr skinny jeans 1 hr Shewee 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Joe Budrow 4,015
billy edwards (Nov '13) 2 hr Milton Grown 29
Bill Stanley 3 hr Grant 3
who know Brittany danielle davis 7 hr Itsbrittanyyyyyyyy 6
peter piper 13 hr hoochie coochie 1
john mellencamp. 13 hr papaw 1

Culloden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance