First Prev
of 3
Next Last
your a snitch

Princeton, WV

#1 May 31, 2012
I HOPE THEY PUT HER UNDER THE JAIL SHE HAS GOT BY WITH A WAY TO MUCH SHE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST NO GOOD JUNKIE THAT HAS EVER WALK NO GOOD SLUT GOOD TO CABLE COUNTY COPS!!!!!!
1 post removed
lol

Hurricane, WV

#3 May 31, 2012
she is fuuuuuugly dammit man!!!!
Ohdear

Lubbock, TX

#4 May 31, 2012
What is the charges on her and her cohorts?
nedonda

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2012
you guys are sooo sweeet, glad to be in your thoughts!! Thanx and i love you all from the bottom of my heart!! Charges were simple possession- 1.4 grams of pot and fleeing on foot....lock me up, throw away the key! F**KIN WOW! I get away with nothin, done more time for weed than most ppl do for raping a baby, but im glad to b the TOPIC OF UR CONVERSATION!
nedonda

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2012
by the way you need to use spell check, its really helpful for uneducated idiots like yourselves. And what exactly have i gotten away with. I went to jail over a blown tail light bulb.... Thats insane in itself!! We live in cabell county not cable county and if you cant spell my name correctly then you are probably of very little importance to me, which would also mean that i dont give a shit what you say, think, or feel bout me....but thanx for, again 2day, providing me with afternoon giggles!!! Love you bunches! As for fuuuuuggggly, every1 has opinions, doesnt bother me none. Maybe im ugly but if you know me at all u know that i dont care what any1 thinxx about me, especially someone who is so ashamed of themselves and of their opinions, that they cant share their true identity, and have to hide behind screen names and aka's, ya know!
wrong

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jun 23, 2012
A blown tail light is not a jailable offense. Unless you mean that's why they stopped you and then found the weed.
2 posts removed
THE PROFESSOR

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2012
An the only good thing u hv going for u is that u knw how to use spell check...i guess u can hv the comebk of the yr award. Talk all the shit u want cuz everyone knows your just a mouth with tripe around it..i hope for your sake u hv access to a dictionary cuz natural smarts doesnt come easy for u.u were born to rat an deceive...your not just a skank...your a skank an A half.wash dat pussy...an put some ointment on them scabs..
Haha

Still laughing

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 25, 2012
no I believe that the charge with the car was transferring and receiving stolen property, and yes it was simple possession but what else did they take that was in the duffle bag? The whole time ya'll were running from the law, they were digging dirt on you. Hell they even had a big laugh outta you trying to hold the car back from rolling down hill, lol...truely a sight....
Yourladylover

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jun 30, 2012
Hope you come out of closet soon I want all to know we are gay and love each other my girl . Ladonda & D .
1 post removed
Captain truck stop

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jul 2, 2012
Want life do much simpler when you were just lot lizard?
hrricane brezze

Danville, WV

#15 Jul 4, 2012
oh yea the reason you dont care about what people say ladonna is so full of drugs matter of time she will be under the jail we all hope that they keep her there one drugie!!!
1 post removed
The Bitch

Ardsley, NY

#17 Jul 10, 2012
Not gonna Quit till you kill someone with your dope , reading things about you hear and there u don't work u get free rent , electric no bills , apt with seven people In it .. Tax paying people pay your rent and you rent out your Culloden Manor apt. to others so that's how u made a $100.00 to get stolen . 100 dollars per person a week / times two people is $ 800.00 a month plus hustling your d--- you doing good . Plus stealing at wall mart and doing returns .selling cards half price / and buying suedifed boxes
someone who cares

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jul 13, 2012
I think she is hot & would like to pound that at
least a dozen times
woman from the woods

Charleston, WV

#19 Jul 13, 2012
she will never be in jail or under the jail she is a snitch they will NOT put her there for no period of time, they need her out here so she can continue what she does. judge lets them off all the time whats up with all that, the police takes them to jail and the then police does not show up for court... whats up with all that.... we keep paying taxes for one to pick them up the other to let them go. a circle that never will end. its gonna get worse they need to make it legal cause there will never be an end to the drug problems here or any where else.
stfu

Nitro, WV

#20 Jul 18, 2012
wow she finally made headlines why dont you all leave her alone and mine ur own business she aint doing shit to anyone everyone must really hate her to put her as the topix of yalls day u think that woman loses sleep over any of yall i doubt it so wont u quit running yals mouth and leave her alone.
Kaylee Johnson

Hurricane, WV

#21 Aug 13, 2012
Nedonda Sovine I'm surprised you have time to get on topix !! As busy as you and our family are getting high all the time, And let me tell you something you stay the hell away from Ashley or I'll be paying you a visit ,
Buh Bye Now
stfu

Princeton, WV

#22 Aug 14, 2012
someone needs to find out who dis pu**y a** kaylee johnson is, everyone on dis damn site are pu**ys wont u tell everyone your real name come to are face and talk mad sh*t!!!!
BRANDON HANSHAW THATS ME!!
g-maw

Nitro, WV

#23 Aug 14, 2012
give em hell brandon5753

Since: May 12

#24 Aug 15, 2012
Wow only 1.4 grams? I only buy ounces. If I got caught guess I'd be doing some time. It should be legal anyways by now. Considering cigarettes are legal.
lmao

Saint Albans, WV

#25 Sep 9, 2012
i love how people like to hate on people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culloden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marissssa Winfrey. Anybody know her or what she... 43 min Brent 1
Curious 1 hr Curious lady 21
Joney Farley 1 hr i know 40
Kenzie leffingwell 2 hr HerdFan 2
billy edwards (Nov '13) 3 hr Ol one nut 26
Coach Cunningham 6 hr Hurricocaine 2
What's going on at happy times 7 hr Just wondered 1

Culloden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance