First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Culloden -Hurricane thief

Kinston, NC

#1 Mar 6, 2009
Just thought everyone in the the Hurricane, Culloden and milton area should be aware that the neighborhood thief is back on the prowl, His name is (((((ANDREW BARTON ))))) so if your house , car, garage or building has been broken into you might want to check this guy out , i saw him myself today trying to get into my neighbors house. when he couldn't get the door open . he jumped back into his little silver beat up car , with that old man he seems to always be with and speed off.
whaatt

Huntington, WV

#2 Mar 29, 2010
lies.
truthsayer

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2010
truths. andrew barton is a thief and the old mans name is dennis garrett. he is a mentally challenged elderly man who andrew openly admits gives andrew a place to live as well as new clothes and cars in exchange for sexual favors he commited multiple serious crimes and let go each times hes been arrested. yea andrew is bad news.
whaatt

Huntington, WV

#4 Mar 31, 2010
thats bullshit. he doesnt live with dennis anymore and you guys are the creepers for knowing so much thats weird as shit maybe i'll come break into your house since you wanna spread rumors about people.
2 posts removed
truthsayer

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2010
whaatt wrote:
thats bullshit. he doesnt live with dennis anymore and you guys are the creepers for knowing so much thats weird as shit maybe i'll come break into your house since you wanna spread rumors about people.
its not a rumor. its the truth.
sources: im a truthsayer.
2 posts removed
whaatt

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 8, 2010
bullshitterrrr !! fck u !
1 post removed
Calling BS

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2010
Truth- Drew is back in town. And truth, he has some things in his past that he isn't proud of.
BUT just because a place gets broken into it's Drews fault. Have you looked around Culloden or Hurricane lately?
Drew has been dealt a reallly bad hand in life. His mom Gloria died, and he doesn't really have any other family around here, okay? I don't want to hear another thing ever posted on here about him unless you want to come up to him in person, face to face.
You're just immature & ignorant!
JPS

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2010
There is an Andrew Barton back in jail on 7/21/2010.
LOL

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 2, 2010
THAT'S HIM, back in jail again!
F yoU

Barboursville, WV

#15 Aug 13, 2010
yeah for doing something he did two years ago they were gonna give him probation but he accepted jail time like a man he only got 54 days yah muhfukas
grow up

Itmann, WV

#16 Aug 27, 2010
how bout yall grow up and worry about ur own damn lives
TDP

Bluefield, WV

#17 Sep 15, 2010
seriously people yall need to grow the hell up yea Andrew has been in some trouble but hes trying to change that around now. U shouldnt judge people on their past... I love Andrew to death I dont really talk to him much anymore but I will still defend him hes had a very hard life. you'd probably be the same way if u had the kind of life he has had. But I can honestly say that I am proud of that boy! so u guys need to worry about ur own lives and stop worring about everyone elses!
fedup

Hurricane, WV

#18 Jul 11, 2011
isn't his sister cricket?

Nitro, WV

#19 Jul 12, 2011
fedup wrote:
isn't his sister cricket?
Yep
fedup

Hurricane, WV

#20 Jul 12, 2011
Well, it seems that there are two, mabey more, bad apples from this family. First is Andrew. He will barge into someones home and proceed tothrow punches just because is worthless piece of shit sister cricket tells him to. From what I have determined, they both are crooks, and I hope they get whats coming to them. And by the way, why does andrew and his toadies run when the law is mentioned when they try to beat up someone whom didnt want to have anything to do with the whore cricket. They all are theives.

By the way, we are watching for u. If you have any balls, come back to the manor and real with it like a man u worthless piece of shit liar.
fedup

Hurricane, WV

#21 Jul 23, 2011
hey andrew, i know you are out there. Keep your skank ass sister and your crew out of the manor. management there dont ever want you back.
lol

United States

#22 Mar 2, 2012
Homo dbag
dumbfounded

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Apr 3, 2012
whos the homo dbag??? Im curious.
1 post removed
Nancy Glenn

Proctorville, OH

#25 Jun 21, 2012
whaatt wrote:
ANDREW IS MY GRANDSON AND HE CAN BE A PAIN IN THE BUTT AND HE IS A BIG BULL SHITTER BUT HE WOULD GIVE YOU THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK BUT HE IS LIGHT-FINGERED. LOVE HIM...BUT HE NEEDS AN EDUCATION AND A STEADY JOB...HE CAN'T KEEP COASTING THRU LIFE.
Zach his old neighbor

United States

#26 Aug 18, 2014
that bum ass nikka robbed my house when i was 9 yrs old . i am 17 now and if i ever see that jitt he dead on sight just believe that homie . soft ass nikkkka . he wont even reply to this cus he a p****

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culloden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Letter to Diane Vickers (Jan '14) 22 hr truth seeking 26
Phillip, Willie, Sara Wed niecee 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
who is Tina Leach & why does a bounty hunter th... (Jul '12) Jun 27 In the know 8
scarberrys on 9 pinoak drive (Nov '15) Jun 26 Rza 12
whats going on in culloden with all the states (Mar '14) Jun 24 whiteboi_bandzz 5
Roy Sovine Jun 23 Rachel Sovine 2

Culloden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Culloden Mortgages