Train hits car in Falkville

Train hits car in Falkville

Posted in the Cullman Forum

Crystal

Birmingham, AL

#1 May 27, 2011
A train supposedly hit a car with a woman and child inside on Thursday May 26th 2011 around 7-7:30 pm. This happened in Falkville, AL around Lacon, Main Street or Piney Grove. I really need a link to this story or if anyone has ANY 411 this first hand, PLEASE let me know A.S.A.P!
Falkville police and fire weren't sure about the accident which is strange and it was taken care of by State Troopers. Thanks a bunch :)

Since: May 11

Birmingham, AL

#2 May 28, 2011
Finally found article on DecaturDaily. I was wondering if there was a train involved, if any one knows. Thanks :)

FALKVILLE: A one-vehicle wreck Thursday at 6:25 p.m. on West Piney Grove Road, one mile south of town, injured driver Melissa Harris, 51, and passenger Bradley Joiner, 6, both of Falkville.(Troopers)
Rabman

Huntsville, AL

#3 Jun 8, 2011
If the people that lives in Falkville would hire Jimmy Lane(Blue Moon) as police chief. Jimmy would stop those trains from running over people in Falkville.
Sonja

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2011
It doesn't matter who is the police chief, you can't control carelessness or stupidity. A car
was obviously on the train track at the same time
as a train.. No contest for whatever reason...
Crystal BhamRRwife

Birmingham, AL

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Rabman wrote:
If the people that lives in Falkville would hire Jimmy Lane(Blue Moon) as police chief. Jimmy would stop those trains from running over people in Falkville.
YOU CAN NOT: stop a train from hitting a car; HOWEVER, you can stop the car from being hit by a train..... It's called COMMON SENSE! STAY OF THE TRACK when you see a giant heavy machine coming at you that can not just break and stop like a car can! Yes that means STOP trying to beat trains!!!!! Woul you rather live & sit and wait an extra 5-10 minutes for a train to pass, or would you rather risk your life to try & beat the train?? People don't even think how this affects our rail road workers! It damages them for life. They don't make it their goal to hit cars people. NO ONE can stop that but the people in the car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cullman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Browder 11 hr Ronniesgf 1
Snitches in Cullman al Jun 29 Lucky 4
Leanda Quick Jun 28 hank 1
rebel pride Jun 28 gatsby 1
Murder in Vinemont (Feb '14) Jun 22 hlly 35
Wreck on 65 Jun 20 Curious 1
lawrimore retail store Jun 12 deerehunter 1
More from around the web

Cullman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE