Vickie L Myers

Miles City, MT

#1 May 10, 2013
Hello! I am from Texas but live in Montana. For over 25 years, I have researched my family roots. One ancestor is Hephzibeth Looker/Luker who married a Taylor and then married Joshua Dowlearn. I am from the Dowlearn family. I have quite a bit of information but am still searching to see how much Cherokee that Hephzibeth had in her. She was on the Trail of Tears.

If I am on the wrong forum, please accept my apology and direct me to the right place. Thanks so much!!
Lynn Luker Atkins

New York, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2014
Vicki, we are trying to figure out Hephzibeth's siblings and parents. I am in San Antonio Texas thru tomorrow. Would love to find more info. Appreciate any info in advance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program ... (Aug '07) May 27 joshuatx7 507
Amy M.. May 27 friend 2
News Frances Marie's Restaurant and Cantina: A tradi... May 27 ema39 1
Seen a girl named samantha at whataburger May 26 Travelingcowboy 1
Walmart girl with the pink shorts May 24 Grey shirt 1
Looking for subs May 17 Hello 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cuero Mortgages