Hodie Garcia Baseball coach

Posted in the Cuero Forum

former player

New Braunfels, TX

#1 Oct 14, 2013
Does anyone know what happen to Hodie Garcia who was coaching at Bloomington ISD?
another former player

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2013
Hopefully he's done...he was a piece of crap as a human being and a one hit wonder from 1981...absolute worst coach I've ever encountered...and I played at Calhoun before they were good...
former player

New Braunfels, TX

#3 Nov 11, 2013
Glad to see he never changed. He treated his players poorly and gave them no respect. Do you know if he is still married to the same lady that he caught in bed with his asst. Coach in del rio?
raiderbaseballru les

Bastrop, TX

#4 May 31, 2014
My guess is that the both of you were not very good baseball players, athletes and most obviously as people. And if you weren't, at least coach García had the HONESTY to tell you. You are DEAD WRONG about him not treating his players with RESPECT. I played for the man for my four years in HS. He broke us down and built us back up. We dominated and made two state tournaments appearances, winning it all in 1985. He wasn't just coaching us for baseball, he taught and prepared us for life and how to be responsible. He is a man of honor, dignity and respect. I don't know who you two are and I personally DO NOT CARE! Sadly even as idiotic and HATEFUL as your posts may be, you are entitled to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
finding 23 hr irma 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Field of Farts 819
Erica at Munoz cafe Apr 30 Ssss 1
jade helm to be ran in vic and goliad Apr 29 Guy 3
VIDEO: Officer Investigated For Tasing 76-Year-... Apr 29 godsend 2
Erica Apr 26 Ssss 1
Review: Law Office Of Luis Cuellar Apr 20 christina jones 1
More from around the web

Cuero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]