Shooting suspects surrender at sherif...

Shooting suspects surrender at sheriff's office

There are 2 comments on the The Cuero Record, Cuero, Texas story from Jul 24, 2010, titled Shooting suspects surrender at sheriff's office. In it, The Cuero Record, Cuero, Texas reports that:

PO Box 351 Cuero, Texas 77954 361-275-3464 FAX: 361-275-3131 Webmaster Copyright: 2010 The Cuero Record and www.cuerorecord.com, as well as any reasonable derivative of these names, are trademarks of DeWitt County Publishing, LP and use of these trademarks without the express written consent of DeWitt County Publishing, LP is strictly prohibited.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cuero Record, Cuero, Texas.

Blanca

Arlington, TX

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Some one put that this Boys are Family no they are not Family, they are just aquaintance they were just boys that knew one an other from School,and they live in Cuero, i my self feel that the Texas Rangers should be involved in this matter, its fair that people get punished for there actions, and who is the one to throw a stone first on who were in gangs or not its a small Town, Gang or not they are human, who would like to be Shot from a Drive by, there were other people and children in the home of the Shooting they did not Care young or not mistakes yes we all make mistakes but becare full with the Choices that you make it a facts all of us. This is a job for the TEXAS RANGERS
Blanca

Arlington, TX

#2 Aug 2, 2010
When you do the Crime you have to be ready to do the time no matter the Age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Award-winning Texas novelist to speak at UHV 2 ... (Nov '17) May 19 Eleanor Montcrief 8
Come over! May 14 Nick 1
Massage! May 14 Rick 1
Review: Brandy Marie Young May 12 Celeste 2
Anybody Know Former Police Officer Luke Thompson May 12 Celeste 3
Matt "superman" Leos (Jul '16) May 10 Megan 7
News Blotter 51 minutes ago STOLEN - VICTORIA - An 1... Feb '18 Walter glen stockton 2

Cuero Jobs

Personal Finance

Cuero Mortgages