Yellow Jacket Oilfield Services

Yellow Jacket Oilfield Services

Posted in the Cuero Forum

Just wondering

Lockhart, TX

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Is this a good company to work for? Any one know any thing about it?
Zachary Carmack

Lockhart, TX

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
Is this a good company to work for? Any one know any thing about it?
this is a good company to work for I work for them now and have been for about 4 months
Green Hornet

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2013
They don't pay bills or contractors in a timely manner
Blake

Monahans, TX

#7 Dec 19, 2013
No it's not a good company to work for I quit working for them back in august cause I caught the pusher banging dope in the crew truck and after I had it out with him he fired me and the bosses backed him up and now I have yet to receive my final paycheck if I don't have it with in the next 48 hrs I'm calling the better business bureau and the Texas labor board
Anonymous

Victoria, TX

#9 Jul 29, 2014
Definitely don't pay their bills!!!
maryjaneprincton

Orlando, FL

#11 Oct 13, 2014
I think that it would be so nice to be able to learn more about oilfields. I have always wondered how they are owned and operated. I wonder how workers are able to get their foot in the door for a job like this. It seems like it would be a lot of work, but it would definitely be worth it in the long run.

Mary Jane Princton | http://www.copperheadpa.com
No Good

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 16, 2014
This is NOT a good company to work for! I'm no longer an employee main reason is I was promised bonuses (I never received one) I was promised a phone (Didn't happen) I was promised a company truck (NOPE) I signed up for health insurance (NOPE never received a card). I did not get paid for my last week of work!! I will tell you this most of the other guys that left didn't get paid either. If you work for them good luck
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#14 May 14, 2015
A good friend of mine works in the oil fields and loves his job. He says it's really hard at times, but he loves being outside and working with big pieces of equipment that does awesome stuff. I'll have to look into it more and see if it's something that I want to pursue.

http://www.kwienergy.ca/en/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy M.. May 22 friend 1
Looking for subs May 17 Hello 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Texas Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program ... (Aug '07) May 12 Downtrodden 506
where are the hookers? (Oct '15) May 8 paula 4
crystal vasquez Apr '16 joey 1
tranny Feb '16 spider 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cuero Mortgages