Cudahy: Why? Just because?

Cudahy: Why? Just because?

There are 4 comments on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from May 11, 2008, titled Cudahy: Why? Just because?. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

Cudahy Mayor Ryan McCue owes his constituents an explanation of why he voted this week against a proposed development that would have included a Wal-Mart Supercenter and an indoor soccer training facility. via Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

“Thank God I'm out of Cudahy...”

Since: Mar 08

Cudahy, WI

#1 May 12, 2008
Maybe he likes the sight of the condemned steel skeleton of the once greatly anticipated Ice Port. If Cudahy were to allow the supercenter along with the indoor training facility, this would consume precious "condo land". That is just what a failing city needs... more condos. How about business? Cudahy needs to become more appealing to businesses. Right now if I were to open a business, I sure as hell wouldn't open it on Packard Avenue. Get some paint. Offer GOOD incentives to open a business in Cudahy. I just moved out of Cudahy and can't be any more thankful.
mark

AOL

#2 May 24, 2008
HERES A GOOD QUESTION FOR CUDAHY WHEN THEY BUILD THE NEW MILWAUKEE MAIN POST OFFICE ON PENN. &LAYTON WILL THEY SHUT-DOWN THAT LITTLE SHACK THAT CUDAHY CALLS A POST OFFICE THEY SHOULD 1 CLERK WORKING 20 MIN. TO GET STAMPS NO PARKING UNLESS YOU CIRCLE THE BLOCK FOR A PLACE TO PARK YES MY VOTE IS TO SHUT IT DOWN THEN THE MAYOR WILL HAVE ANOTHER PLACE TO BUILD A MINI CONDO WITH THE OLD LIBARY
Dan

Union, IL

#3 May 24, 2008
Ryan should explain his veto, at least. But I'm sure he will say what he should, in keeping Cudahy preserved, as a disireable Chicago METRA access, just as Kenosha, Racine and Milwaukee need and want.

“I'm a Conservative Liberal”

Since: Mar 08

Milwaukee

#4 May 25, 2008
Speaking of industries and Cudahy takes me way back to my teen day. My girl and I were necking in my car when she whispered to me; "Kiss me where it smells,"..........So I dove her to Cudahy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cudahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... 13 hr Go Blue Forever 163
Take Dat Sh!† To The Suburbs! 19 hr Poo-Bear 17
make whitey pay for slavery 19 hr Poo-Bear 31
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf 22 hr Snidely70448 3
Hillary unfit 23 hr Barrett 6
News Man accused of leading police on chase through ... 23 hr Bobby 1
Trumps new policy ,deport mexicns 23 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 4

Cudahy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cudahy Mortgages