Cudahy: Why? Just because?

May 11, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal

Cudahy Mayor Ryan McCue owes his constituents an explanation of why he voted this week against a proposed development that would have included a Wal-Mart Supercenter and an indoor soccer training facility. via Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 25, 2008

“Thank God I'm out of Cudahy...”

Since: Mar 08

Cudahy, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

Maybe he likes the sight of the condemned steel skeleton of the once greatly anticipated Ice Port. If Cudahy were to allow the supercenter along with the indoor training facility, this would consume precious "condo land". That is just what a failing city needs... more condos. How about business? Cudahy needs to become more appealing to businesses. Right now if I were to open a business, I sure as hell wouldn't open it on Packard Avenue. Get some paint. Offer GOOD incentives to open a business in Cudahy. I just moved out of Cudahy and can't be any more thankful.
mark

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2008

HERES A GOOD QUESTION FOR CUDAHY WHEN THEY BUILD THE NEW MILWAUKEE MAIN POST OFFICE ON PENN. &LAYTON WILL THEY SHUT-DOWN THAT LITTLE SHACK THAT CUDAHY CALLS A POST OFFICE THEY SHOULD 1 CLERK WORKING 20 MIN. TO GET STAMPS NO PARKING UNLESS YOU CIRCLE THE BLOCK FOR A PLACE TO PARK YES MY VOTE IS TO SHUT IT DOWN THEN THE MAYOR WILL HAVE ANOTHER PLACE TO BUILD A MINI CONDO WITH THE OLD LIBARY
Dan

Pleasant Prairie, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2008

Ryan should explain his veto, at least. But I'm sure he will say what he should, in keeping Cudahy preserved, as a disireable Chicago METRA access, just as Kenosha, Racine and Milwaukee need and want.

“I'm a Conservative Liberal”

Since: Mar 08

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

Judged:

Speaking of industries and Cudahy takes me way back to my teen day. My girl and I were necking in my car when she whispered to me; "Kiss me where it smells,"..........So I dove her to Cudahy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cudahy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cudahy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••