Milwaukee tops out America's drunkest cities

There are 34 comments on the Slashfood story from Aug 23, 2006, titled Milwaukee tops out America's drunkest cities. In it, Slashfood reports that:

Well, it can't come as a surprise, as the city of Milwaukee is known as "The Nation's Watering Hole," and was, at one time, home to four of the world's largest breweries: Schlitz, Pabst, Blatz, and of course, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slashfood.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Truth is within each moment”

Since: Sep 07

'Not taking a trip..

#21 Oct 17, 2007
Parky wrote:
<quoted text>
So much wanting "to bring the country together" and "too much hatred in this country" ... maybe you should re-do your bio. but then again, I probably dont "have a sense of humor" ...
Give us a sense of humor
Give us the grace to see a joke
to get some humor out of life
and pass iton to other folk.

You might want to find a sense of humor there buddy. You will go far.

'Not taking a trip..

#22 Oct 17, 2007
it should be it on
not iton
Balance Out

Milwaukee, WI

#23 Oct 18, 2007
no not now wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us a sense of humor
Give us the grace to see a joke
to get some humor out of life
and pass iton to other folk.
You might want to find a sense of humor there buddy. You will go far.
How convenient to bash a group of people and then when someone bashes you, then you come up with the sense of humor BS ... Great way to bring people together ...

'Not taking a trip..

#24 Oct 18, 2007
Balance Out wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient to bash a group of people and then when someone bashes you, then you come up with the sense of humor BS ... Great way to bring people together ...
LOL you are kidding right? First of all when did it become my job to bring the people together? Was it in my job description?
Man I guess you should fire my as s!
Did you read the other posts. Your people were so proud. What did you want me to say. Now, Now, boys and girls stop that. I went be what I read and the info in the article.
Everyone is responsible for their own shi t!

You don't know me! You don't know a thing about me! They are making fun of drinking like it is nothing.
Well Okay, here you go.
I will balance it out for you.
I drank for 35 fears and lost everything. I was a low bottom drunk. I broke every law of man and God.
I have not drank for almost 10. I am here by the grace of God and AA. I work with other people now. And I am way better than I used to be (imagine how that was) Not as good as I'm gonna get.(imagine how nice I might get)
Go to some of the alcohol sites, you will see me there.
So laugh or cry assh ole.
Pick one,
Because if your people in your state keep the way they are going they may not be able to sit at their computer typing stupid shi t. Soon either they will kill themselves or someone else! Now of course this does not mean everyone, but they know who they are...
Happy now?
How's that for balanced!
Balance out.
BTW you sure do not fit your name...
No objectivity there
bradley

AOL

#25 Oct 19, 2007
AJB wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad...we have people moving up north because So. Milwaukee is turning into a major drug town...not just the beer anymore.
i have a trailer in mondovi,wi not to far from minn. and still return to south milwaukee i find sm to be comforting and freindly and the drug town you say sm is is a far cry from milwaukees drug problem if you lived in south milwaukee you know we are a far distance from milwaukee

'Not taking a trip..

#26 Oct 19, 2007
Interesting how Parky and Balanced Out now have nothing to say.

It is always sad where it just starts to change anywhere. It seem to be happening everywhere, not just there.
Balanced Out

Kenosha, WI

#27 Oct 21, 2007
no not now wrote:
Interesting how Parky and Balanced Out now have nothing to say.
It is always sad where it just starts to change anywhere. It seem to be happening everywhere, not just there.
Nice to see your changed your bio. When you first flew in here on your ivory throne making fun of peope who drink since you could not handle your own drinking, you had on your bio about "bringing the country together" and "too much hatred in is country". Now, when someone calls you out on your bashing of an entire community and then questions how that fits into your comments about hatred and bringing a country together, you cowardly change your bio - not to mention bring in a bunch of childish swear words -I realize you are going to respond with words like as hle and dumbsh t and how I am insensitive about your lack of control with alcohol, but oh well, at least I am who I am, and I dont changing what I believe (or at least my bio) when someone calls me out on it.

'Not taking a trip..

#28 Oct 21, 2007
Believe In:
"The right to not be judged for what you believe in. The freedom to be who and what you are without being harassed or ridiculed. I think that this country is being divided by hatred and judgement. I believe that we need unity or we will suffer ugly consequences. If you do not believe in something you will fall for anything. I believe in a united America. I believe in a God of my understanding and I believe that I have the freedom to do that as long I do not pressure anyone else to do the same. God does not need your permission to exist. And for goodness sake HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR. Rule 62. Finally, Stupid is defined as; lacking intelligence or common sense;: Unable to think clearly. Because of this definition I just do not entertain that which I have learned to hold blameless and now have pity for. You are unable to even know who you are."

This is exactly how my bio read before, word for word. I change it frequently. Do not flatter yourself. You are not that powerful babe,. Read my posts again. I did not bash a community. It is you that is trying sooooo hard to find fault.

You are the coward.

At least I have a bio.

At least you know where I am.

And "Balanced out", which you are not by the way

(you are about as balanced as the media),

now you know where I've been.....

So now both bios are available. Keep paying close attention to me though. It maaay change again. And you may be the reason.
I may stalk and you may say something that will oooooo hurt my wittle feelings in some random site 7 months down the line that may prompt me to change my bio again. Because you just oh so powerful don't ya know. LOL

So say tuned. Same Bat time, Same Bat Chanel

I am not here to impress you or anyone else. I don't know you. I don't know anyone here. But for the sake of arguement... oooo the other mysterious bio. Just because I shortened my current one and added a new line, a quote that actually would pertain to you by Oscar Wilde, it still reflects my allllllll my beliefs. There's not enough room in that little box to put everything I believe in. As I am sure that a lot of people here at topix, well except, you, would agree, But here is my belief in a nutshell.

GOD IS LOVE.

Get it, got it, good!
So grow up.
Parky

Kenosha, WI

#29 Oct 21, 2007
no not now wrote:
Believe In:
"The right to not be judged for what you believe in. The freedom to be who and what you are without being harassed or ridiculed. I think that this country is being divided by hatred and judgement. I believe that we need unity or we will suffer ugly consequences. If you do not believe in something you will fall for anything. I believe in a united America. I believe in a God of my understanding and I believe that I have the freedom to do that as long I do not pressure anyone else to do the same. God does not need your permission to exist. And for goodness sake HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR. Rule 62. Finally, Stupid is defined as; lacking intelligence or common sense;: Unable to think clearly. Because of this definition I just do not entertain that which I have learned to hold blameless and now have pity for. You are unable to even know who you are."
This is exactly how my bio read before, word for word. I change it frequently. Do not flatter yourself. You are not that powerful babe,. Read my posts again. I did not bash a community. It is you that is trying sooooo hard to find fault.
You are the coward.
At least I have a bio.
At least you know where I am.
And "Balanced out", which you are not by the way
(you are about as balanced as the media),
now you know where I've been.....
So now both bios are available. Keep paying close attention to me though. It maaay change again. And you may be the reason.
I may stalk and you may say something that will oooooo hurt my wittle feelings in some random site 7 months down the line that may prompt me to change my bio again. Because you just oh so powerful don't ya know. LOL
So say tuned. Same Bat time, Same Bat Chanel
I am not here to impress you or anyone else. I don't know you. I don't know anyone here. But for the sake of arguement... oooo the other mysterious bio. Just because I shortened my current one and added a new line, a quote that actually would pertain to you by Oscar Wilde, it still reflects my allllllll my beliefs. There's not enough room in that little box to put everything I believe in. As I am sure that a lot of people here at topix, well except, you, would agree, But here is my belief in a nutshell.
GOD IS LOVE.
Get it, got it, good!
So grow up.
Jeezzz Balance - you may want to take it easy ... sounds like you drove her to drink again ... Just let her contradict herself and be happy with your life. There is nothing worse than a "reformed" alcoholic who stands in judgement of those who drink. Those out on the left coast think they are better than us in "fly-over" country - enjoy ur drinks, get up tomorrow and work ur as* off and realize that your master is hard work and not the drink ... she blasted the whole community as she knows it ... How do I know ?? She attacked you - she never tried to reconcile the fact that her words did not correspond with her bio - when you mentioned that she was a hypocite - out came the personal attacks ... Ever think of going to the San Diego forum and poke fun at them ??? You know damn well she would be the first one telling you to lay off ... HYPOCRITE ... Oh and by the way, blah, blah, blah ... just thought I would help you start your reply .... he he he

'Not taking a trip..

#30 Oct 22, 2007
Whatever. I have more important things to worry about than both of your BS. Like the evacuation of my home that is going to be lost in a fire. Not that you would care. You guys are more worried about slamming people for things that you imagine that they are doing. Take care. peace out
Parky

Kenosha, WI

#31 Oct 22, 2007
no not now wrote:
Whatever. I have more important things to worry about than both of your BS. Like the evacuation of my home that is going to be lost in a fire. Not that you would care. You guys are more worried about slamming people for things that you imagine that they are doing. Take care. peace out
My cuz lives in SD ... funny, she said nothing about an evacuation ... must be another red hering arguement ... make the people feel sorry for me since I cannot win the arguement ...
Altec

Kenosha, WI

#32 Oct 22, 2007
TC N3 - Hope U ride out the fires ...

'Not taking a trip..

#33 Oct 22, 2007
Parky wrote:
<quoted text>
My cuz lives in SD ... funny, she said nothing about an evacuation ... must be another red hering arguement ... make the people feel sorry for me since I cannot win the arguement ...
Boy you are ignorant aren't you? 250,000 people have been evacuated fool. Maybe you should see if your cuz is okay and have someone help her. I would really hate to see harm come to her. Check out some of the other topix perhaps. We are on alert and may have to leave this area. 200,000 acres have burned. But you are right, like you said, its a red herring .Do you feel like a big man now. You WIN the arguement How's that?!? Big, bad boy aren't ya? I hope this end's this here. If it make you feel better. oooo you are sooo right. Take care.
Peace out

'Not taking a trip..

#34 Oct 22, 2007
Altec wrote:
TC N3 - Hope U ride out the fires ...
Thank you so much. God bless you and yours.
Peace out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cudahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope wants exorcism for Hillary 1 hr Nicolae 11
McDonalds illegal drugs 16 hr Ride 6
School Lunch / Michelle Obama 19 hr Winke 2
News Milwaukee police reveal staggering new crime nu... 19 hr Teuke 6
bottle depot 19 hr Jeuke 3
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) Thu Bavh 47
News FOX6 Investigators: The Price of Justice (Nov '09) May 16 ned 26
More from around the web

Cudahy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE